Author Topic: Questions For The Libtards  (Read 749 times)

Offline Septugenarian

• A Regular
Questions For The Libtards
« on: November 24, 2015, 03:47:45 PM »
Maybe they can answer these questions:

Who killed the Jews of Medina?
Who invaded Coptic Egypt lands and killed millions of Copts to become Arab majority?
Who invaded Iraq which was Assyrian Christian and killed millions to become Arab majority?
Who invaded Syria to kill Syriac Orthodox to become Arab majority?
Who invaded Constantinople and wiped out millions of native Byzantines to become Turkish majority?
Who was Timur Lung who killed 20 million Christians, Buddhists and Shias?
Who invaded Persia through the sword and killed millions to convert Zoroastrians to Sunni Islam?
Who reconquered Sunni Persia and killed millions to convert them to Shia Islam?
Who invaded Afghanistan and killed and drove out the Buddhists?
Who killed tens of Millions of Hindus and Sikhs in Jihadi Wars, Genocidal massacres and enslavements in Indian Subcontinent?
Who enslaved the people of Africa, Europe and Central China and practiced sex slavery with their women in harems?
Who hired the Barbaries to attack Western Europe and abduct European women?
Who attacked and enslaved American women in the Barbary War?
Who led the Christian Holocaust of millions of Armenians, Greeks and Assyrians in WW1?
Who besieged and raided Italy, Spain, Serbia, Bulgaria, Albania to the gates of Vienna?
Who killed millions of Shias in the Iran-Iraq war? Who invaded India in the 1960s?
Who killed 3 million Bengalis in 1971?
Who killed 1 million in East Timor during the Indonesian occupation?
Who killed 2 million Sudanese Christians?
Who is committing terrorism in Russia, China, India, Philippines, Nigeria, Kenya, western world and the entire Middle East?
And btw...who is committing the genocide of Yazidis?

Hmmmmm??
I'm entitled (to be cranky).

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Questions For The Libtards
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2015, 10:27:43 PM »
Easy.  People who are justifiably mad and striking back because of those nasty racist GOP bitter clingers.
I mean seriously, if I put you in their place you would just have to go off killing innocent woman and children just because those racists don't care about you enough. You would have no choice.

Yes its fun to watch them choke on the questions for 30 seconds, but that is the answer they would inevitably give you to each one.
It isn't about truth after all.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2015, 11:50:01 PM »
It's Lutherans, I tell ya.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2015, 07:06:27 AM »
It's Lutherans, I tell ya.

Well, heck...lets get all the others involved then and make a proper Crusade of it!   :D

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.