Author Topic: Truth About Cancer Replays- Limited time  (Read 1773 times)

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
Truth About Cancer Replays- Limited time
« on: November 26, 2015, 08:05:19 AM »
If anyone is interested, here are the replays until Sunday evening.

Watch before Sunday or download for future reference.

https://go2.thetruthaboutcancer.com/global-quest/replay/?cid=29050654

Alan, I know you were interested.
I believe Weisshaupt is a skeptic

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Truth About Cancer Replays- Limited time
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2015, 09:52:16 AM »

I believe Weisshaupt is a skeptic

Suppose so.  I'll see if I can't push through it and actually watch it this time.  Post my thoughts here as I have them..

First off...why its pushed with the style and pace  an infomercial?  The first 10 minutes was just talking about a mission to educate and his journey around the world.  If your mission is to educate, why limit access to this video series at any time?

As much as the video laments it -  Disease is and always has been a marketplace. People have and will continue to  sell both real and fake cures to desperate people.Western Medicine is pharmaceutical-centric, and  their story of the schools being subverted is quite plausible. However, homeopathic and natural  medicine is hardly extinct. All of the hippie dippie places have people who specialize in herbs, and acupuncture, etc. I even had a traditional western doctor suggest visiting these alternatives when I started having large, non cancerous cysts under my skin.  So maybe in some places its illegal. Maybe here. He did it anyway. No, I didn't go, and I still have those cysts. Its how my body deals with stress. As a Child I got "vitiligo from stress over my parents divorce.. and still have white hair where my skin turned white ( a topical pharmaceutical cream stopped that) . Does your body  do that?
No? Maybe there is more variation between people, their body chemistry, and what will work well for them and that a cure in one case will not produce the same result in another? 

Chemo - and some cancer drugs are last ditch efforts to save a person  by deliberately poisoning a person - with the intent that the cancel cells will absorb more of the poison.
Is the correct decision being made by doctors to go that route? Maybe, maybe not.  But I don't think anyone (even Doctors)  thinks it is anything other than "napalming"  the body. Of course it is. If that were the option offered to me, I would decline.

What is this- inflammation around "Cancer stem cells" causes more genetic damage?  Radiation sure. Inflammation. No. Cancer is a cell that goes wrong and is still able to replicate. Sometimes rapidly. Sometimes slowly.  Cancer doesn't have "stem cells"  And this notion that  the chemicals from the body itself- from the inflammation the body produces, cause genetic damage? Don't get a toothache then. It causes cancer. Yes the cancer that survives the onslaught will consist of those cells most resistant to it.

Using the term "kickback" to describe bilking the govt out of medicare payments is inaccurate. Its not as if  the pharmaceutical companies is paying the Doctors directly. Could they have helped draft the medicare rule? Sure, bit its  a perverse incentive like all govt handouts induce. And you can prescribe a $10,000 to a medicare patient, but they won't be able to afford it. And a patient who can had better  be getting second opinions.

Its not surprising that the FDA is a crony capitalist institution like all of our other agencies. The incentives guarantee it.  And now we are into NAZIs building the concentration camps?!? A number of large firms had associations with the NAZIs - and for the same reason they have an association with the FDA. They have to in order to survive, and then, since its pay to play,  they start buying things they want.. Nearly everyone in Germany collaborated with he NAZIs, just as they  collaborate with Obama today . (Obamacare anyone?)

And yeah, patents in medicine make sense. There are a number of synthetic drugs ( based on organic molecule) that are quite effective and do exactly what they are supposed to do. Yes Opium is natural..but I will take the less addictive synthetic over the real thing any day. I guess it just bothers me that they keep presenting their case as an all or nothing fallacy. Sometimes a synthetic may be superior to the natural one - and of course some times the natural one can't be improved upon. My neighbor has some sort of electrical machine (maybe the "beamray" they talk about..)  that many people have come to use for cancer and they all swear by  the thing.  But if it worked on everyone - there would be (illegal)plans for the thing posted all over the internet. I am not saying these so called alternate treatments don't work, or the purveyors of them aren't persecuted. Only that that are NOT so effective that they work every time.  Will they work more often than Chemo? Maybe.

In the modern world information is very difficult to suppress.This video series being an example. Anyone with a mind to investigate their illness will come across "non-standard" treatments.  Is the Western  system rigged against the people who would help you obtain one? Sure.  Its the reason most of us are here - this will invariably happen under any system of big govt. - everything the govt. can control becomes a racket. I would certainly like to see people free to choose whatever methods they deem fit. (and Obamacare makes it such that they can define what will and won't be covered)..
More later...

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2015, 07:57:07 PM »
Going to be a busy week-end, but I'll watch what I can.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2015, 09:22:28 PM »
Get video download helper for Chrome or Firefox and save them for when you have time

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2015, 01:52:30 PM »
Get video download helper for Chrome or Firefox and save them for when you have time

Done. Didn't know such thing existed. I feel like a technological dinosaur.

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2015, 02:28:40 PM »

Done. Didn't know such thing existed. I feel like a technological dinosaur.

DownloadHelper is the one I use. It lets me save stuff so that I can view it without the jerks and jolts of inconsistent downloading sites. Easy to set up, easy to use.

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2015, 08:24:14 PM »
After I download, I, sometimes, bump up the play speed to cut down on the time to go through it.
Usually 1.3 or 1.4.
Experiment so it doesn't sound like Alvin and the Chipmunks

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2015, 08:36:36 AM »
After I download, I, sometimes, bump up the play speed to cut down on the time to go through it.
Usually 1.3 or 1.4.
Experiment so it doesn't sound like Alvin and the Chipmunks

Thanks. I'll try that.

Thomas Jefferson