Author Topic: Condoleezza Rice owns Lawrence O'Donnell  (Read 1838 times)

charlesoakwood

Condoleezza Rice owns Lawrence O'Donnell
« on: May 06, 2011, 02:01:12 PM »

Condoleezza Rice owns Lawrence O'Donnell

Watch Condoleezza Rice take it to Lawernce O'Donnell at your second favorite web site:

http://www.redstate.com/moe_lane/2011/05/06/msnbcs-lawrence-odonnell-had-32-teeth/

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2011/05/06/condi-rice-tells-lawrence-odonnell-you-have-bad-habit-your-guests-you

http://dailycaller.com/2011/05/06/condoleezza-rice-smarter-more-honest-more-logical-than-lawrence-odonnell/

they did it in the debate last night, Condi did it to Larry,  maybe it's catching!

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Re: Condoleezza Rice owns Lawrence O'Donnell
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2011, 02:28:48 PM »
He got out classed at every turn. Not up to that task at all.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2011, 02:45:54 PM »
I've heard of him but never watched him before.  What a jerk and stupid.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2011, 05:14:55 PM »

And made to look the foll that he is by someone he considered beneath him.I would thing he has v=changed his mind about that.Or she may have to prove it to him again.
 Filippo Mazzie

RickZ

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2011, 05:38:40 PM »
I don't think Ms. Rice wants to 'own' Crazy Larry anymore than a person wants to own a rabid dog.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2011, 05:41:45 PM »

And made to look the foll that he is by someone he considered beneath him.I would thing he has v=changed his mind about that.Or she may have to prove it to him again.

Oh, they never learn. She'll have to prove it again.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2011, 08:27:37 PM »

I used to watch The McLaughlin Group which featured him rather prominently, along with that twit Eleanor Clift. He was sorta fun to yell at the boob-toob at, but at the same time it was kinda sad to recognize that there truly are people that venal.

If you note his expression at the end of the piece you'll notice that he thinks he got the best of the exchange. He is totally clueless that Condi just ate his lunch while simultaneously giving him an atomic wedgie.

"Fat, Drunk, and Stupid is No Way to Go Through Life, Son"

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2011, 10:11:50 PM »
He is totally clueless that Condi just ate his lunch while simultaneously giving him an atomic wedgie.

Which explains why they didn't edit all of her comments out.

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2011, 04:39:57 AM »
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2011, 09:42:12 AM »
Larry's a misogynist:

"GET HER OUT OF HERE!" Lawrence O'Donnell Kicks Orly Taitz Off His Show!

"Get her out of here!"

LMAO

Quite the brave man there when he sees himself as having the upper hand. Whay wasn't he that brave against Condi?
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2011, 04:52:12 PM »
. . .
  Quite the brave man there when he sees himself as having the upper hand. Whay wasn't he that brave against Condi?

Cause he didn't want to be thought of as a racist bully. He's ok with the bully part, just not the racist part.
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2011, 07:32:54 PM »
. . .

Cause he didn't want to be thought of as a racist bully. He's ok with the bully part, just not the racist part.

She was also in the same room with him. The possibility of a slap in the snoot is what had him behave himself.
 Filippo Mazzie

charlesoakwood

« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2011, 07:51:24 PM »

She was gettin' that look.

Offline fingerroll

• Likes the place
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2011, 10:48:49 AM »

We did it to settle a score, because after Osama bin Laden attacked this country, her administration, her included, decided to remake the world in an image that they thought was more politically convenient. They still haven't learned the lesson that that was wrong. And you laid that more bald today in that interview than anything else I've ever seen.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2011/05/06/condi-rice-tells-lawrence-odonnell-you-have-bad-habit-your-guests-you#ixzz1Ls2yuJOl

And Rachel and her other whacko freak lib totaliatrians want to remake the world in their own image, damn those who like personl  freedom!

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2011, 11:31:19 AM »

We did it to settle a score, because after Osama bin Laden attacked this country, her administration, her included, decided to remake the world in an image that they thought was more politically convenient. They still haven't learned the lesson that that was wrong. And you laid that more bald today in that interview than anything else I've ever seen.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2011/05/06/condi-rice-tells-lawrence-odonnell-you-have-bad-habit-your-guests-you#ixzz1Ls2yuJOl

And Rachel and her other whacko freak lib totaliatrians want to remake the world in their own image, damn those who like personl  freedom!

That is an excellent point that is often overlooked. Liberals constantly project. Ann Coulter has said numerous times "If you want to know what liberals are up to, just observe what they are accusing conservatives of". Liberals have upended every civic and cultural institution in their incessant demand for rigid conformity to their dogma, and yet they would accuse others of trying to "remake the world in an image that they thought was more politically convenient".
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly