Author Topic: Abortion Holocaust Industry Spawned Terrorist  (Read 1487 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Abortion Holocaust Industry Spawned Terrorist
« on: December 01, 2015, 07:58:07 AM »
http://news.yahoo.com/colorado-planned-parenthood-shooting-suspect-appear-court-163755555.html

Maybe if the Abortion Industry Complex stopped killing babies terrorists wouldn't be created...?
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Abortion Holocaust Industry Spawned Terrorist
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2015, 09:46:01 AM »
http://news.yahoo.com/colorado-planned-parenthood-shooting-suspect-appear-court-163755555.html

Maybe if the Abortion Industry Complex stopped killing babies terrorists wouldn't be created...?

No TALKING about the baby killing and making others aware of the atrocity is what makes terrorists. Everyone knows that.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2015, 11:43:36 AM »
Check out these fools....so typical...

http://www.weaselzippers.us/242813-dumb-obama-says-mass-shootings-like-planned-parenthood-just-dont-happen-in-other-countries-dumber-hes-speaking-from-paris/

Obama, in Paris...y'all recall what happened in Paris with the Murderers for Mohammad, right...this dumbass says mass shootings like Planned Parenthood “Just Don’t Happen In Other Countries”...

While Dingy Reid blames hate...and admits he himself (and his cohorts) helped spread a lot of that...

http://www.weaselzippers.us/242766-harry-reid-blames-co-planned-parenthood-shooting-on-frenzy-of-hate-whipped-up-by-videos-showing-abortion-group-selling-baby-body-parts/

“We bring people into a frenzy of hate and anger while providing them with easy access to firearms [and it] has proven disastrous to our country,”

Who is slaughtering defenseless babies?  Why, Reid and his ilk.  Who is selling baby parts for profit?  Why, Reid and his ilk.  Who by their continuing War on Babies is stoking the hate?  Why, Reid and his ilk.  Nothing more hate-filled than slaughtering babies, eh?

Even dipsh*t Wendy Davis is pushing that stupid mantra too...

http://www.weaselzippers.us/242742-abortion-barbie-on-co-shooting-gop-candidates-dangerous-rhetoric-is-fueling-this-behavior/

"...dangerous political rhetoric...'

Yeah, sure it is poison-tits!  Anything truthful about Progs, their beliefs and sacred shibboleths is "dangerous" and hence to be banned, right?

So here we see the full agenda...

Ban guns, ban free speech, enforce obedience to Progs at gunpoint and ban all religion except those false gods the Progs worship!

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2015, 01:14:42 PM »
Yeah I've been fuming over this one since it happened.  It's not the fact that thousands of unborn babies are murdered in the womb and then parted out for money, no that fact is not the motivation, it's Republicans making videos about that fact that is to blame.  Welcome to the Liberal Mind.

I see it as just more tectonic activity, another prelude to the much larger seismic events still to come.  It's one of dozens if not hundreds of fault lines that have spread out all through this culture.

"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2015, 02:22:16 PM »
Yeah I've been fuming over this one since it happened.  It's not the fact that thousands of unborn babies are murdered in the womb and then parted out for money, no that fact is not the motivation, it's Republicans making videos about that fact that is to blame.  Welcome to the Liberal Mind.

SSDD.  As with islam, too.  It isn't that 'slims are murdering people on behalf of their god, it's the talking about that fact that creates more terrorists.

I see it as just more tectonic activity, another prelude to the much larger seismic events still to come.  It's one of dozens if not hundreds of fault lines that have spread out all through this culture.

I've been reading Belmont Club comments.  They agree with you/us.

https://pjmedia.com/richardfernandez/2015/11/13/le-kobayashi-maru/?singlepage=true
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2015, 06:50:15 AM »
Good link.

This - "...when faced with the choice of saving the Left and saving the actual world, the odds are that "the world" goes over the side first."

Sanity, reason, logic...common sense...these are not character traits of the modern Prog, they will die before they retreat from their insanity and they don't give a damn how many people (innocent or not) they take down with them.

If one cannot recognize this essential fact then they are part of the problem and no part of the solution.

Oscillating air displacement unit and fecal matter are about to collide.  It is inevitable and always has been.

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2015, 02:34:41 PM »
The biggest irony of the attack on that PP office.   He probably PREVENTED more people from being killed that day (by PP).    Its just that they were unborn.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2015, 07:34:15 AM »
Plus, how do we know this guy was not radicalized because of the Left's War on Christians, the Left's War on White Males, the Left's War on Heterosexuals, etc?  If the Left would simply stop what they are doing and stop creating more radicals perhaps there would be peace and harmony, right?  Perhaps the Left needs to be more tolerant and accepting of diversity, even if it is white, Christian and male.

Nah!  The Left will never go for it!  They are anything but peaceful, harmonious or tolerant.

Maybe people will have to step up their game to bombings and beheadings and defenestrations...like the Muslims do, eh?   ::whatgives::

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2015, 09:28:12 AM »
Inevitably, it will come to this and then the fun really begins. Remember, the only thing that stops me from doing it now is my belief in Christ. Take this away from me and I'll be ten fold the barbarian the Muzloid is.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.