Author Topic: Global warming through History  (Read 819 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Global warming through History
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2015, 09:49:26 AM »
Spectacular ancient Egyptian treasures are to be exhibited for the first time having been discovered underwater in the submerged ruins of the near-legendary cities of Thonis-Heracleion and Canopus.

... The cities were almost erased from mankind’s memory after sinking beneath the waves in the eighth century AD following cataclysmic natural disasters including an earthquake and tidal waves.

Pre-SUV and air-conditioning.

http://www.theguardian.com/science/2015/aug/02/ancient-egyptian-artefacts-thonis-heracleion-canopus-paris
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
Re: Global warming through History
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2015, 06:49:17 AM »
Nice find Weisshaupt. Take the entire thesis/theory of the GW hoax and pounds it deep in the sand. I continually beat the drum that climate is a sum of many things in the physical world outside of our meager lifespan to anyone that will listen but it always falls on deaf ears or those that simply cannot grasp geological record with the climate and man's historical record. Hey look, a squirrel! ::rockethrow::

Furthermore, the paper doesn't even take into account the huge differences in solar energy fluctuations, solar cycles, that would have contributed to the climate and migrations.

Truly my friends, I hate f***ing progressive scum and detest those that fall into their trap.  ::cussing::
« Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 07:05:22 AM by warpmine »
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.