Author Topic: Another mass shooting - San Bernardino, CA  (Read 15389 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Another mass shooting - San Bernardino, CA
« on: December 02, 2015, 01:52:04 PM »
« Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 01:56:15 PM by Glock32 »
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Re: Another mass shooting - San Bernardino, CA
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2015, 02:21:28 PM »
Police radio traffic indicates one of the suspects has the last name "Sayeed."  There was also apparently an "active shooter" police training operation going on nearby at the time.

Peculiar.

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2015, 02:50:39 PM »
I was going to guess "undocumented democrats" but I guess that is all-inclusive of just such a wide range of low-life scumbags, it can't possibly be wrong.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2015, 03:43:36 PM »
Ah, the sound of sheep being slaughtered in CA
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2015, 04:08:49 PM »
Sheriff's office reporting 14 dead

- Yours Truly

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2015, 06:13:30 PM »

Offline Miltrainer

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2015, 07:21:09 PM »
Just heard that one of the suspects on Police scanner was a "Faruk Sied". No idea how to spell sounds like "Far-ook sie-eed" Huh sounds Norwegian, doesn't it?
You want the truth?....You can't handle the truth!

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2015, 07:29:42 PM »
Just heard that one of the suspects on Police scanner was a "Faruk Sied". No idea how to spell sounds like "Far-ook sie-eed" Huh sounds Norwegian, doesn't it?

I checked. It wasn't Lutherans.

If the number of attackers was indeed three, I think we all know that the perps are adherents  of "Say Islam is a religion  of Peace or we will kill  you"  crowd, especially if the community center was in fact hosting a Christmas party. Sorry libtards , its probably not redneck Billybob and his bitter clinger cousins, but I am sure you will be speculating that is the case before the night is out and before the hard facts do come in.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2015, 07:34:57 PM »
ISIS has taken credit in a tweet.  They called the attackers "lions" and remarked that California streets are full of American soldiers.

- Yours Truly

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2015, 07:42:15 PM »
ISIS has taken credit in a tweet.  They called the attackers "lions" and remarked that California streets are full of American soldiers.
We were warned but warning fell on deaf jugears.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2015, 10:29:50 PM »

That's a tricky one. Luckily I was an English Major in school: "Faruk Sied" is pronounced "Motherf*cking Muzzie Sh*t Scumwipe"
(in history, he was Muhammed's kept boy & anus licker and would fall prostrate at the mere mention of the fictitious moon-god, allah)
 ;)
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2015, 06:58:08 AM »

Hope their end hurt like a bitch!  Hope some intelligent LEO's stuffed some bacon down their unholy mouths for good effect!!!

It is most definitely the batshyt effing insane followers of the Incubus Mohammad...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3343309/At-TWENTY-people-gunned-California-mass-shooting-police-search-three-suspects.html

...with a big fat assist to Progs like Obama who a) let this shyt in b) let this shyt go over to batshyt centers and bring back batshyt spouses c) bend over backwards to give this shyt whatever they want and to kiss their asses and condemn anybody who doesn't agree with them that these people are swell and d) clings to the insane belief that Mohammadans are peaceful.

Peaceful?  We're these murderers peaceful?  We're the Paris murderers peaceful?

How about these peaceful types?

Gotta be peaceful, right?  Who you gonna believe, your own good sense or lying-ass politicians, taqqiya-spreading CAIR and Mohammadans?

Every single surviving victim, their families...they should all sue the Federal government and the Obama Regime specifically for culpability in this bloodshed!!!

Why nobody has done so to this point shows how f**king stupid we've become as a people!

Meanwhile, Obama's pals are celebrating this latest great sacrifice to their Satanic f**kface.

And who knows, maybe after the rage this 23 year old Saudi "student" was on he was about to create more involuntary human sacrifices to their Satanic leader?  We all know they like to party like rock stars before they go a slaughtering.

And witness here the bitter fruits of progressive liberal democrat forced pc/diversity/multi-culti rot!

http://www.weaselzippers.us/243255-breaking-nbc-news-confirms-suspect-in-san-bernardino-shooting-named-syed-farook/

Effing unreal.  People paralyzed from acting on their good senses...out of fear of being accused of "racial profiling"!  But fear of not stopping a muderous rampage by a Mohammadan death cultist...must be absent or lesser?

f**king coward!

Can't stand this ignorant crap!

Stupid fricken sheep!  WAKE THE f**k UP!!!

Time to end this plague on humanity once and for all!

« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 07:32:54 AM by Libertas »

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2015, 07:41:52 AM »
Gunned down with the tramp stamp displayed to the world.  Not exactly the way it was described in the Quran.   ::hysterical::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2015, 11:55:59 AM »
And yet again, the muzzie-loving asshole in the White House CANNOT call this what EVERYBODY knows it is - ISLAMIC TERROR!

"It is possible that this was terrorist related but we don’t know. It’s also possible that this was workplace related." - B Hussein Obama

http://www.weaselzippers.us/243323-obama-on-san-bernardino-shooting-possible-this-was-workplace-violence/

What a gutless lying little muzzie f**kweasel!

How many clear and unequivocal episodes of "high crimes and misdemeanors" do people need before they impeach this psychotic impostor?

We clearly have to be deep into 4 digits...

Goddamned cowards.  Didn't I see something, forget where, about why the bed-wetting leadership cannot consider impeachment in any circumstance is because it would "make Obama a martyr"?  Basically saying that psycho can do ANYTHING and they won't do sh*t about it ON PURPOSE!

Cowards!  Traitors!  Besides, what are they really afraid of, aren't martyr's usually dead?  They fear a live ambulatory impeached Obama?

Effing gutless pukes...should just kill themselves out of sheer shame...but these fools have no shame...no a soul for that.

And I guess Hussein and Jerry Rivers are fueling each others lies...

::speechless::

What an ignorant douche!

Oh, and time to end the Jihad front group once and for all...

http://www.weaselzippers.us/243318-cair-spokesman-at-syed-farook-press-conference-previously-called-for-sharia-law-in-america/

...if this trash isn't shut down and run out of the nation...then the list of who needs to be purged is a lot bigger is all...but the purging is coming, there is just no other way...

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2015, 02:05:14 PM »
Does this look like a GMC Yukon? Eyewitness reports, as well as media including Glen Beck have said the gunpersons escaped in a Black GMC Yukon SUV.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=farook+suv&view=detailv2&&id=FC01FA90537F679333DE7921A394140DEF80E4EB&selectedIndex=47&ccid=m%2b7XmQHS&simid=145132299483&thid=HS.145132299483&ajaxhist=0

Were there two vehicles? Where is the "third" gunperson?

(Note: It's a Ford Expedition. But it is a SUV and it's black, so . . .)

Edit: Sorry, my image button isn't working
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2015, 02:50:07 PM »
I'm sure Ford doesn't mind...

If a third person it goes from a conspiracy of two to a conspiracy of three with #3 being a shady operative...no doubt an Obama Regime handler...

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2015, 04:20:23 PM »
The correct response:

! No longer available

- Yours Truly

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2015, 05:41:18 PM »
"It is possible that this was terrorist related but we don’t know. It’s also possible that this was workplace related." - B Hussein Obama

I have a reliable source that told me that properly translated "Allahu Akbar" means " I hate my F'ing boss and co-workers and I am going to kill them all"

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2015, 06:47:22 PM »
Does this look like a GMC Yukon? Eyewitness reports, as well as media including Glen Beck have said the gunpersons escaped in a Black GMC Yukon SUV.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=farook+suv&view=detailv2&&id=FC01FA90537F679333DE7921A394140DEF80E4EB&selectedIndex=47&ccid=m%2b7XmQHS&simid=145132299483&thid=HS.145132299483&ajaxhist=0

(Note: It's a Ford Expedition. But it is a SUV and it's black, so . . .)

Edit: Sorry, my image button isn't working

It's the media. You know how accurately they report crimes.

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2015, 10:01:09 PM »

This is the reason I am so wary about alphabet snooze and so reluctant to weigh in on the stories. The intel is so bad that people invariably make fools of themselves repeating unverified and unattributed crap.

Usually the facts eventually do come out (unless it's the Waco biker assassination).