Author Topic: Another mass shooting - San Bernardino, CA  (Read 15512 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Another mass shooting - San Bernardino, CA
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2015, 07:31:20 AM »
I just put the blame where it all belongs no matter how you slice it...

Obama and all the Progs in politics, media...all of them.  If not for them this crap would a) not be in this country and b) would be discovered early by true Patriots and dropped dead in their tracks.

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2015, 11:36:40 AM »

On ArabLounge.com, a site for Arab singles “looking for dating, friendship and love,” Farook described himself as single, “Allah fearing,” calm, thoughtful and simple.

“I try to live as a good Muslim,” he wrote.

Farook said he was looking for a “girl who has the same outlook,” who wears a hijab – the head covering worn in public by some Muslim women – but lives life to the fullest. His profile listed him as six feet tall and a non-smoker with a “very liberal” political view.

“Impulsive buying” gets on his nerves and lying turns him off, he said. He listed his income as $30,000 to $45,000.

http://www.jammiewf.com/2015/terrorist-farook-had-very-liberal-political-view/

Yeah, lying is a turn off, but murdering people in cold blood?

Good Muslim?

I'll tell ya what a "good Muslim" is!  It's a Mohammadan in Hell where they belong!

And every damn time I see one of these slope-eyed fetal-alcohol-looking types why is it they are almost always psycho's?

And get this..."Muslim club" in high school?  Seriously, wtf?  Kids there are lucky this POS didn't go off there.

There will be NO Muslim Clubs in my nation...clubbing Muslims, sure...but NO fanboy recruitment centers for Satan allowed!

Milita's should begin to organize on their own, they need no state sponsorship...We the People need not wait for someone to call us up, we can and should call up ourselves!

But why?

Well, because the Muslim family of this scum is blaming the victims for teasing poor Farook for his Muslim appearance and making him work with Jews, and the Obama Regime's Cheerwhore for Injustice is also harping on that stupid as sh*t red-herring too, saying "she will prosecute anti-Muslim speech" as defined by Progs, CAIR and Imam's of the dealth-cult started by that asshole Mohammad who is as we speak helping Forook and his batshyt cult wife in Hell learn how to properly blow Allah Satan.  So f**k you, Loretta, and the Pisslamic beast you rode in on!

It's more of this - https://youtu.be/lPKf5IUGn_Y - BS from the head Moahammad ass-kisser.

What a disgusting slap in the face to 14 vicitims of Islamic-inspired Mohammad-commanded murder!

Lynch, Obama, all the f**king Progs just told the families and friends of these people they died for nothing...because the sick as sh*t religion that spawned this ilk and launched them into their murderous rage is declared "off-limits"...and so it condemns countless more dozens, hundreds, thousands...millions more to perish at the hands of these Satanic animals!

Arm, march, warn...and dispatch all enemies and traitors when the need arises!!!  Or die on your knees a dumb f**king animal.  Choose wisely.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 11:57:43 AM by Libertas »

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2015, 11:06:34 AM »
Muslim Importer in Chief to address the nation...no doubt to impose new gun restrictions on law-abiding Americans, who should shout loudly and in unison "Eff you!" and take charge of their own protection like folks at Liberty University!

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_LIBERTY_UNIVERSITY_GUNS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2015-12-05-12-15-39

Up yours Obama!  And to hell with your Muslim trash!

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2015, 12:25:14 PM »
"Urgent address"

F him - the only thing I want to hear from him is "I'm sorry" and "I quit".

Isn't it funny how he's been pResident for almost 8 years and still hasn't assimilated into American culture?

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2015, 12:49:26 PM »
Yeah...can't assimilate to a culture that was never his to begin with...it's his mission to destroy America and from that perspective the Sheeple and Pubbies let him be immensely successful in that regard, and he and they can all FOAD!

Offline rustybayonet

• Established Member
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2015, 05:06:53 PM »
Don't think anyone here will object, but want to ask first.  Just got a picture of the Islam women [ISIS]that took part in the recent CA killings, without her face covered.  "Her lawyers have requested that TASHFEEN MALIK not be shown without her face covered, because it would be 'disrespectful' to her and Islam".  Will post, unless it's against your rules.

Thanks
« Last Edit: December 06, 2015, 06:32:30 PM by rustybayonet »
All gave some -- Some gave all    Humbled to be one of the 33 original members of the Coast Guard Honor Guard, started in 1962.
 Today is the Tomorrow, we worried about Yesterday

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2015, 06:40:33 PM »
IDP has the final say but if it was up to me I'd say bullsht to their friggin requests and their so-called respect and post it.  It's all over the web already anyway.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2015, 07:28:39 PM »
IDP has the final say but if it was up to me I'd say bullsht to their friggin requests and their so-called respect and post it.  It's all over the web already anyway.

I'm at the bottom of the food chain around here, but I like that response.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2015, 11:42:27 PM »
I would like to see a picture of her face covered in dirt after they drop her dead ass into the ground.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2015, 07:05:14 AM »
I'll up the ante and say I want to see raw bloody pork meat stuffed into its demonic mouth and eyes shown wide open and blazing with shock and pain before any dirt/urine/excrement hits that succubus!

Offline rustybayonet

• Established Member
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2015, 07:19:38 AM »
Libertas, see you are also following Gen. Pershing's cure;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=KXWArJfMTyc#t=25
All gave some -- Some gave all    Humbled to be one of the 33 original members of the Coast Guard Honor Guard, started in 1962.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2015, 07:25:43 AM »
There are some that say that story isn't true.  I'm guessing that might be a hopeful ploy to dissuade replication. 

To me it makes perfect logical sense and recognizes how to deal with an evil enemy using all means available.

Offline rustybayonet

• Established Member
« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2015, 08:29:16 AM »
Also have heard pro's and con's about the story, but agree it makes sense to use every means possible to get wanted results.  If it takes that to put extreme fear into them it sure doesn't bother me one little bit - hell I'll pay for the bullets...

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2015, 11:15:19 AM »
What the heck is this?

http://www.youngcons.com/enrique-marquez-jr-was-the-buyer-of-the-two-rifles-given-to-the-san-bernardino-terrorists/

Third guy?

If not...not completely "innocent"...I mean what kind of a dumbass sells an AR to ANY Muzzie?

Must be a fricken Obama voter!  That dude even here legally?   ::whatgives::

And, Obama spread lies in his speech...murderous Muzzie bitch he let in did not come via "waiver", but under Obama's K-1 visa!  His pals would call that takiyya I guess.

And the front group pimping for that Hellspawned Demon Mohammad in America (CAIR) is infidel head-severing thrilled that Obama condemned Islamophobia, so...enemy recognition once again raises its affiliation spectre again.

Islamophobia...yeah...that is always applied to people who know more than they should about that Allah Satan-worshipping death-cult!

Kick that sh*t out!  This should be a Satanic-cult free zone!!!

And let us not forget about this BS before the Muzzie bloodshed hit San Bernadino!

The family of every slain or wounded victim of these Obama immigrants should include in their lawsuits listing B Hussein Obama as a co-conspirator in their wrongful deaths!!!

And while we're at it...ignorant hate-mongers like this need to be driven out...must be a relative of Bernie Sanders...scum-sucking traitorous puke!

::asskicking::

Asshole can't call anybody a "terrorist" until they start hacking off heads and blowing up women and children like the Muzzie filth these people adore!!!

::doublebird::
« Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 11:39:37 AM by Libertas »

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2015, 07:39:21 AM »
Loretta the-muzzie-ass-kissing Obama Regime AG is having to walk back her previous statement about prosecuting anti-Muslim speech...

http://www.politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar/2015/12/lynch-recalibrates-message-on-hateful-speech-216488

...yeah, keep walking back, muzzie-loving fascist whore!

And not sure how deep this foreknowledge might go or how detailed it might have been, but...

http://www.weeklystandard.com/a-missed-warning/article/2000125/

...oops.

Maybe the lawsuits will flesh that out some more.

Meanwhile the Obama Regime and MFM keeps dodging the fact that these two murderous muslim scumbags were typical everyday muslims...this is who these people are...pretending they are not is condemning more to die...and will get your won people justifiably pissed off at you.

The myth of the moderate muslim is just that, and that myth has to be burned away!

Offline rustybayonet

• Established Member
« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2015, 08:20:05 AM »
Now we have had the 'rare sightings - now the everyday sightings on the TV of this administration -----

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2015, 11:48:04 AM »
Wow, here we are joking about libiots talking out their asses...and viola! They appear as if on cue!

What a dumb twit.  Equating a hell-spawned death-cult with race.  It's hard to tell where Huma's face ends and Hillary's ass begins...

Here is another idiot...

http://www.weaselzippers.us/244335-dalai-lama-calls-for-dialogue-with-isis-says-islam-is-a-religion-of-peace/

...lets see if he maintains that BS as Mohammad hacks his head off...which is bound to happen to he or his subsequent incarnations if they are serially born with their head up their ass!

In other news...Poppa Scuzlim put on watch list...

http://www.weaselzippers.us/244357-fbi-puts-father-of-san-bernardino-terrorist-on-terror-watch-list/

..maybe he gave his demon-spawn that $28k?  Or did that come from Daesh via Obama?

Remember, you see something suspicious, report it!

I'll start -

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2015, 12:28:24 PM »
Don't think anyone here will object, but want to ask first.  Just got a picture of the Islam women [ISIS]that took part in the recent CA killings, without her face covered.  "Her lawyers have requested that TASHFEEN MALIK not be shown without her face covered, because it would be 'disrespectful' to her and Islam".  Will post, unless it's against your rules.

Thanks

It's funny...to think this country would even consider this request. I thought these nut jobs were not REAL muslims.....so why all the fuss if her pic is out there without being covered?
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline rustybayonet

• Established Member
« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2015, 03:18:23 PM »
Personally I don't give a rats a*s a bout her 'rights' or the crazy lawyers.  Just sayin' the only concern I had was for those that have this sight, because what little I'm here I still enjoy it and try to not cause them any more grief than I do without trying.   ::oldman:: ::rolllaughing::
« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 03:21:40 PM by rustybayonet »

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2015, 06:16:47 PM »