Author Topic: NFL  (Read 57759 times)

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Re: NFL
« Reply #120 on: February 03, 2020, 07:56:56 PM »
Didn't watch - not interested

That makes 2
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #121 on: February 03, 2020, 09:28:37 PM »
Didn't watch - not interested

We didn't either, but it was difficult to miss the reporting all over the web a la 'except for a li'l strip of cloth, J-Lo would've shown the world her anus'.

Classy.  NOT.

I especially like how the left accuses us of being prudes if we don't look.....and pervs if we do.

::bashing::

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #122 on: February 03, 2020, 10:06:14 PM »
My son & I watched the game (good game!). I whipped up a batch a BBQ chicken thighs, horseradish/mustard sauce with some celery,  carrots + some mean Mac & Cheese with garlic & Parmesan + Sam Adams 'Cold Snap'.

During half-time I went to my home office to tweak the week's calendar & when I returned to the TV there was a tribute to Kobe Bryant on. I asked my son Greg (a 24 year old college student) what was up. He replied that he was watching the 1/2-time show but that J-Lo was dressed up like a hooker, so he switched to Kobe until the game came back on.

I thought: O.K. - the parenting is working!

;)
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #123 on: February 04, 2020, 08:40:52 AM »
My son & I watched the game (good game!). I whipped up a batch a BBQ chicken thighs, horseradish/mustard sauce with some celery,  carrots + some mean Mac & Cheese with garlic & Parmesan + Sam Adams 'Cold Snap'.

During half-time I went to my home office to tweak the week's calendar & when I returned to the TV there was a tribute to Kobe Bryant on. I asked my son Greg (a 24 year old college student) what was up. He replied that he was watching the 1/2-time show but that J-Lo was dressed up like a hooker, so he switched to Kobe until the game came back on.

I thought: O.K. - the parenting is working!

;)

Yep.  Good job.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #124 on: July 14, 2020, 08:33:45 AM »
Truly do not give one frack...

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2020/07/13/the-washington-redskins-officially-drop-team-name-logo/

...but if they were actually honest they would choose to become the Washington Gutless Wonders.

::mooning::

For giggles...the BB take -

https://babylonbee.com/news/redskins-to-change-name-to-lizard-people-so-theyll-fit-in-better-in-dc?utm_content=buffer790ce&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

We MUST do better. Here is why every NFL team name is very problematic:

Arizona Cardinals - Too religious.

Atlanta Falcons - Celebrates one of the cheapest Smash Bros. characters, who is a smug little punk only jerks choose.

Baltimore Ravens - Named after the Disney Channel show That's So Raven without the POC protagonist's permission.

Buffalo Bills - Bills are an evil byproduct of capitalism.

Carolina Panthers - The panther was appropriated wholesale from Wakandan culture.

Chicago Bears - Murderous bears should never be celebrated.

Cincinnati Bengals - It just sounds racist. We're looking into it.

Cleveland Browns - Brown what? Are you talking about skin color again? Sounds like white fragility.

Dallas Cowboys - A mutant half boy, half cow is tragic and shouldn’t be used as a mascot.

Denver Broncos - Horses have been subjugated and enslaved for millennia.

Detroit Lions - Lions are not vegans.

Green Bay Packers - Glorifies butcherous meat packers. Meat causes global warming. Gross.

Houston Texans - Celebrates the most racist state in the Union.

Indianapolis Colts - This name glorifies guns.

Jacksonville Jaguars - Jaguars are driven by evil rich billionaires as they run over poor people.

Kansas City Chiefs - We suggest switching to Kansas City Wise Indigenous Tribal Elders.

Las Vegas Raiders - Celebrates The Raiders of the Lost Ark, which featured prominent Nazi imagery.

Los Angeles Chargers - We don't think anyone who has faced down a line of charging riot police would find this name the least bit funny.

Los Angeles Rams - Dodge Rams contribute heavily to the climate crisis.

Miami Dolphins - Painful reminder that Sea World still exists.

Minnesota Vikings - Associated with patriarchy-dominated Norse mythology.

New England Patriots - REEEEEEEEEEEE

New Orleans Saints - Goes against the constitutional principle of separation of church and sports.

New York Giants - They prefer the term "persons of height."

New York Jets - The burning of jet fuel contributes to global warming.

Philadelphia Eagles - Eagles are a well-known Nazi symbol.

Pittsburgh Steelers - Steel contributes to global warming.

San Francisco 49ers- The gold miner mascot hearkens back to manifest destiny and the destruction of Mother Earth

Seattle Seahawks - Birds are unable to give consent to have their name used as mascots.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers - This one's actually OK because they were probably just stealing bread to feed their families.

Tennessee Titans - Reinforces the harmful idea of power structures and male-dominated hierarchies.

Washington Redskins - Nothing wrong with this one as far as we can tell.

We hope this informative list is a wake-up call to the NFL. If we continue to work on ourselves, we can help the NFL become more inclusive! Within 20 years, we may get them to put down the ball and kick it around as the ancient Aztecs intended us to.

https://babylonbee.com/news/heres-whats-problematic-with-each-of-the-nfls-32-team-names

::hysterical::

Laugh now, for tomorrow these mob-appeasers will go for more of this sh!t!
« Last Edit: July 14, 2020, 08:43:06 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #125 on: July 14, 2020, 07:31:32 PM »
 Filippo Mazzie

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #126 on: July 14, 2020, 08:11:15 PM »

The NFL fines players for having extra decals, etc. They control what they wear and how they act. The should have done that with the first kneeler. When they did not it was all downhill from there.  The kneeler could kneel and pay a fine. No problem.

NFL is show biz. The NFL harmed the business. It is that simple.

Vox Day has been writing about this  stuff for a while. He is often an arrogant A-hole and I do not care about many of the things he cares about.  He has three short books. SJWs Always Lie, SJWs Always Double Down, and Corporate Cancer.
He has many other books as well. NFL is also. Disney is going downhill. He described how they almost destroyed North Heights Lutheran Church in Arden Hills MN.

When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #127 on: July 15, 2020, 08:51:45 AM »
Yup.

That day yet?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #128 on: July 29, 2020, 10:17:55 AM »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #129 on: August 04, 2020, 01:03:38 PM »
NFL, MLB, NASSCAR...NBA...they all are gutless wonders kissing all the wrong butts!

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2020/08/03/woke-nba-coach-i-was-wrong-about-china-and-hong-kong-and-i-regret-it-n2573566

Total steaming pile.  Steve Kerr might have regrets...but saying what he says isn't one of them...once a Hate America First assclown always a Hate America First assclown!

::doublebird::  Stevie!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #130 on: September 11, 2020, 02:37:23 PM »
The Negroes For (Unpunished Criminal) Lawlessness BS sure isn't popular with fans...or TV ratings...

H/T-WZ

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #131 on: September 11, 2020, 02:43:50 PM »
And me too ::effu::

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #132 on: September 11, 2020, 04:36:14 PM »
The Negroes For (Unpunished Criminal) Lawlessness BS sure isn't popular with fans...or TV ratings...

Yeah -- buts those 97% don't gots no money --  how can we assuage our butt-hurt if'n the enemy aint's gots no money??
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #133 on: September 14, 2020, 08:00:45 AM »

Yeah -- buts those 97% don't gots no money --  how can we assuage our butt-hurt if'n the enemy aint's gots no money??

Ahhh....I stand corrected...not just phony...but selfish greedy racists...yeah that is obvious...also...they think their race is entitled to be unmolested in the commission of crimes, many of them committed against their own community...

They are 100% lying selfish racist sacks of scat.

Ramirez nails it too...people will turn off, I know...they're my neighbors.

https://www.michaelpramirez.com/nfl-tackles-fans-09-13-20.html
« Last Edit: September 14, 2020, 09:02:36 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #134 on: September 14, 2020, 02:49:25 PM »
H/T-WZ -

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #135 on: September 14, 2020, 04:46:23 PM »
  Even if they did an about face I still would not watch them for the rest of the season just to drive the point home.  I think that the players have been allowed that they run the teams. The owners should get together and fire the players who are screwing up the business cause in the end it's about money.

Ask the players if they would play for free as long as they are allowed to demonstrate.  Bet you have no takers.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #136 on: September 15, 2020, 07:51:12 AM »
Anybody going along with this sh!t is a POS or a fool...and I have zero tolerance for either...

Let them, it...all of it...die.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #137 on: October 20, 2020, 11:45:24 AM »
Dumb Buck and the fall of Troy...

https://www.weaselzippers.us/457800-troy-aikman-and-joe-buck-mock-the-u-s-military-on-hot-mic/

It is pointless to point out to such retrograde primates that the vast majority of military flyovers are merely a flight plan adjustment for routine active and reserve training flights...but that never got in the way of assholes being assholes...

And the NFL thinks kissing the asses psychotic racist haters and liars and rewarding the ignorant bloviation of press box Marxists is a winning public image strategy...?

Their toilet-dwelling ratings say otherwise...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #138 on: March 04, 2021, 10:50:26 AM »
https://www.weaselzippers.us/465409-washington-football-team-removing-cheerleaders-this-season/

The NFL franchise will not have cheerleaders this coming season — a first after more than 50 years, USA Today reported.

In their place will be a coed dance squad, according to Petra Pope, the team's newly hired senior adviser, who told the paper "we want to be more inclusive."

::hysterical::

https://www.weaselzippers.us/465409-washington-football-team-removing-cheerleaders-this-season/

One WZ commenter has these imbeciles properly labeled...

Washington Deadskins!

::laughonfloor::

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #139 on: March 04, 2021, 11:12:24 AM »
Tranny's next ::thinking::