Author Topic: Anti-Gun Control best 7 minutes video  (Read 1775 times)

Offline rustybayonet

• Established Member
Anti-Gun Control best 7 minutes video
« on: December 08, 2015, 06:17:26 PM »
 Good message on anti gun control, with a video made and looks dubbed, by Rik Sexton [Bill Whittle ?], but message makes sense IMO, if all facts and numbers stated are true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5ELyG9V1SY
« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 06:41:12 PM by rustybayonet »
All gave some -- Some gave all    Humbled to be one of the 33 original members of the Coast Guard Honor Guard, started in 1962.
 Today is the Tomorrow, we worried about Yesterday

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Anti-Gun Control best 7 minutes video
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2015, 07:03:37 PM »
Good message on anti gun control, with a video made and looks dubbed, by Rik Sexton [Bill Whittle ?], but message makes sense IMO, if all facts and numbers stated are true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5ELyG9V1SY

Bill Whittle has been doing the "Virtual President" thing for a while now. Each and every time e does I think "If only he were President"
It is, in fact, very likely that I will write Bill Whittle in on my ballot if Trump is actually  nominated.

There were several candidates during the Canadian election. One of them was this rash asshole who just spoke his mind. He didn’t really offer any solutions. He just said outrageous things. We thought he was funny. Nobody ever thought he’d be President! It was a joke! But we just let the joke go on for too long. He kept gaining momentum, and by the time we were ready to say, ‘Let’s get serious now, who should really be President?’ he was already being sworn into office. We weren’t paying attention!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2015, 07:16:27 AM »
Those are good.  But, such a reasoned intelligent approach to any subject will never penetrate the dense load of sh*t perpetually lodged in the cranium of every prog on the planet...all that trash will sense is an attack on one of their sacred shibboleths.  The real target of course is the mushy middle, the people the progs wish to bullsh*t along and enlist in their effort to enslave the free-thinkers.  But it is getting harder for progs to keep this much bullsh*t up.  The problem with bullsh*t is (and y'all technical experts here correct me if I use a term wrong) is loss of signal and amplitude.  You have to keep piling on the bullsh*t with more and more bullsh*t and do so in a way that appears different so that people don't automatically dismiss it as bullsh*t.

Weisshaupt, you may not like Trump as POTUS, but his campaign is doing something no other before him has, either from within or without the GOP since Reagan - cut through the fog of bullsh*t.

Rush did a pretty good job describing this effect yesterday.  Trump is living rent-free in proglodyte heads, they are unleashing every form of gotchya drive-by journalism, every hot-button demonizing trigger word, unleashing all the venomous bile they can think of 24/7...and he keeps talking, keeps challenging, keeps talking "this crazy talk" the E-GOP denounces...his poll numbers just gain or hold...and the number of people at his events keeps growing.  The more they attack him the more it feeds him.

How many times have we lamented the fact that "our guy" never fights back, always caves into the lefts rules, steps into the lefts traps...these prog sumbitchez criticise Pubbies all the time and always will...when the E-GOP joins the Dems and condemns a fellow pubbie does the left cease attacks?  Hell no!  But the E-GOP keeps doing it...like a battered spouse too stupid and too scared to do anything about it and just keeps supporting the people that beat the sh*t out of them.  The E-GOP is just as insane as the DemoProgs, and Trump is reminding them both...constantly.

Some may not like the guy, heck I don't even know if I fully trust the bastard but I hardly trust anybody...but you have to admire how he is taking the free time the Progs are giving him and taking their attacks and shoving them up their asses.  It is costing him nothing.  More money for ads come primary time.  It's really quite amazing.  And is the left or the E-GOP going to stop attacking?  I doubt it, it is not in their nature to STFU, so the effect will continue.  Some pubbies are trying to sound like him...and then throw in that retarded caveat "...I won't go that far".

(Flashing "L" for "Loser!")

As I understand it Trump is a permitholder and carries, he supports and national carry law that would make all permitholders able to carry in any state and he is for letting military personnel carry on base.  Libiots hate his position and like any supporter of the 2A he is demonized as a typical gun-happy white oppressor.

PS-That buzzard-filled SPJ should be razed.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2015, 08:46:47 AM »
Trading one Narcissistic Sociopath who sees other people as property for another Narcissistic sociopath that sees other people as property is unlikely to advance the cause of liberty.
Yes, Trump is entertaining and its fun to watch him send the moonbats into a tisy, but that is part of the act in my opinion.

I am willing to wager that once in office he will excel at doing the eGOPs usual job of absorbing popular anger and then holding the Status Quo.. making only such minor changes that suit his ego.  I personally think he met with Top Democrats - especially the Clintons, and they decided the best way to deal with the popular disenchantment with Govt  was to run Trump as a "Republican" - even though he isn't one, never has been.

Trump gets up there and acts as a foil to the Democrat agenda- creates a cult of personality that attracts BOTH the disgruntled Democrat  and the disgruntled Republican and thus he prevents a Carson, or a Cruz  etc from becoming the nominee by flooding GOP primaries with former liberals excited about Trump. . He says outrageous things to poke the loyal - like the eGOP and Media - and they attack him as predicted-- and that further  proves his populist credentials.

But in the end he is an elitist pig who has always  played with other elitist pigs, and he will do nothing to change the system of crony capitalism. He just wants his turn to live in the farmhouse.  Once in, he will probably GROW the apparatus of the police state, just as Bush implemented the NSA spying program.. The eGOP is a fully paid subsidiary of the Statist elite, and they are often used to implement police state programs under the guise of National security.  Trump isn't eGOP,  but the Statists still need someone to do their job over the next 4-8 years  of kick the can..

but even if he is independent and not a statist controlled stooge..  you can't believe what this man is saying about immigration or anything else because his motivation for saying it is to get people to look at him and support him for an office of power ,  and he will loose interest the second he has that office, and the people aren't cheering. Trading one Narcissistic Sociopath who sees other people as property for another  Narcissistic sociopath that sees other people as property is unlikely to advance the cause of liberty.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2015, 09:33:56 AM »
Yeah, I can't discount the possibility that once in he goes another direction, heck this is latter day 'Murica we're talking about after all, but Trump has to know if he does that he's more than a one-and-done, he would be an immediate lame duck.

And I have to be honest...I don't think this nation has the collective intelligence to pull its head out of its ass and do jack to reverse let alone postpone The Great Reckoning...so the thin part of me that is paying attention to this is merely in it for the entertainment factor of seeing Hard Progs on the Left and Soft Progs on the Right squirm like rodents held up by their tails.

As bad as the E-GOP and Left think Trump is...you get them into a soundproof room and ask them...they'd prefer him over Cruz or anybody like that...which backhandedly proves your point...but the bigger point is as long as the GOP even exists there is ZERO chance of even postponing The Great Reckoning.  So really, if the goal is to end the GOP I guess I don't care the method.

Like you perhaps writing in Bill Whittle...or Lizard People...or SMOD...or myself?  What difference does it make?
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.