Author Topic: Brink of War?  (Read 2433 times)

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Brink of War?
« on: December 09, 2015, 06:46:40 PM »
http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogspot.com/2015/12/and-so-it-begins-governor-cuomo-feels.html

Two months ago, the State of New York began to enforce, in little baby steps, the SAFE Act.

Today, we have this announcement posted on AR15dotCoam:

"The New York State Police have launched an investigation into alleged SAFE Act violations and appear to have possession or copies of 4473s showing who purchased firearms. Consider speaking with a lawyer if contacted."

Just exactly where and how the NYSP got hold of 4473s is an interesting question. They either got them from ATF industry operations inspectors or directly from cooperating quisling gun sellers. In any case, it is obvious that the Supreme Court refusal to hear the Chicago case is viewed as a green light to tyrannical gun raids. Isn't this where His Majesty's General Gage started? And how did THAT turn out? We are about to find out if this generation of Americans possesses the same Three Percent that the Founding generation did.

Get ready folks. Make your final pre-war preparations with the slender hours you have left. A storm is coming, and it is about to break over all our heads.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Brink of War?
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2015, 07:53:46 AM »
So, what are these "SAFE Act violations", eh?

Following the rabbit trail...

The New York State Police have launched an investigation into alleged SAFE Act violations and appear to have possession or copies of 4473s showing who purchased firearms. Consider speaking with a lawyer if contacted.

http://nyfirearms.com/forums/firearms-news/100518-jackson-gun-ammo-deep.html

Update post from the guy whose pump action gun the New York State Police demanded to see to determine if they could charge someone with a safe act violation after they got all the 4473 of a closed gun shop and combed through them fishing for safe act violations

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_8_9/592371_I_fent___now_with_moar_NYSP__UnSAFE_ACT__and_4473_s_.html

So
1 state cops have 4473s or access to the info
2 upstate cops are demanding to even see pump action guns like the crossfire as they cluelessly troll for safe act arrests
3 was not an " add on" or "illegal gun"

https://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1815187_New_York_State_Police_have_launched_SAFE_Act_investigation_and_have_4473_that_they_are_using.html

An interesting post -

4473s are a loosely coupled distributed database with a 20 year retention period. Disaster recovery plan (disaster being FFL retirement or other exit from the business) is to ship the 4473s offsite to the ATF managed data repository.

ATF agents are bots with read only access.

So, how/why did Fed forms get in the hands of NY State goons?   ::whatgives::

Another post from an apparent FFL holder -

Hmmmm how did they come to possess these 4473s. It would take a court order for me
to give up any of mine and I doubt local LE has any claim to them. The ATF can come and
ask for them but not LE. I'm suspicious of this story.

Two things to note here.  First, since when do Cuomo or Obama people need a court order for anything?  They are crooks and nobody holds them accountable.  The Feds have the Patriot Act and successor authorization as an excuse for any behavior, but a state or local outfit?Second, where are the people in NY and in DC (Congress) who should be looking into this?  I know it a lot to ask for a even a Pubbie to get of their ass, but seriously...if you want to avert outright war maybe y'all outta look into something this serious!

I am suspicious of this story too, like why is a pump-action shotgun drawing any interest from any LEO outfit?  Somebody connected to this, a whistleblower on the inside or a citizen being subjected to this scruitiny needs to step forward, now, before a serious f**kup is engaged in that can lead to BITS.

Obviously, in the meantime there is only so much free people can do right now.  They can GTFO of such fascist states and they can resist fascist tactics.  The easiest of the latter is to cache your stuff so it cannot be confiscated.  A 4473 only shows you bought something...it doesn't mean you have possession of something.  or just go full-frontal resistance.  Heck, at some age/point, it makes sense to tell the to eff off and make 'em show their hand.

There is also some chatter this could be about a poorly run shop that either sold non-compliant firearms (again, eff the state, shouldn't butt in with their fascist rules no matter who endorsed them...Nazi's committing atrocities followed orders and the law too you know!) or just had poor recordkeeping, but who knows what is real or not until somebody connected speaks up so the rest of us know wtf is going on.

Anyway, between this 4473 fiasco, the mere existence of ATF records, county permits etc...it's all the kind of stuff that turns fiction into non-fiction nightmares.

Better knock off this fascist priveledge right damn quick or it really will spark a civil war!

Molan Labe!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2015, 07:57:09 AM »
As for that gun-grabbing fascist homo Cuomo...

US Attorney to indict Cuomo 1-2-16?

Yeah, sic 'em!   ::whoohoo::

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2015, 10:50:24 AM »
The 4473 forms have been a registration database from the very beginning.  And don't think for one damn second that the NICS inquiries aren't all being permanently stored.  Think about it, why does the dealer have to give the firearm serial number to NICS?  If NICS is truly about determining buyer eligibility, it shouldn't care about the specific firearm, a simple Yes or No should be suffice.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2015, 11:57:32 AM »
The 4473 forms have been a registration database from the very beginning.  And don't think for one damn second that the NICS inquiries aren't all being permanently stored.  Think about it, why does the dealer have to give the firearm serial number to NICS?  If NICS is truly about determining buyer eligibility, it shouldn't care about the specific firearm, a simple Yes or No should be suffice.

^^^THAT!!!!

Offline whimsicalmamapig

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2015, 10:43:49 PM »
I am holding out that there is a silent undercurrent of people who have just read their bullsh*t-o-meters and realized that the needle is in the red zone and they are ready to rumble. I do not think the zealous purchaseing of fire arms has anything to do with the high crime rates in the inner cities. Think "Turning Away" by Celtic Thunder.

All my family (help we live in upstate NY) have been burying their weapons in  pvc tubes for a while now.
Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2015, 11:34:38 PM »

All my family (help we live in upstate NY) have been burying their weapons in  pvc tubes for a while now.

If its time to bury them, then its also probably time to use them.

Offline whimsicalmamapig

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2015, 11:49:01 PM »
There does seem to be a rumbling from below. I am wondering if Trump has tapped into something and now has a tiger by the tale. Quite a few facebook sites involving "sons of libery" themes, mentions of Sam Adam, our scots-irish heritage or rebellion etc,  I do think something is in the common mind of historic americans
Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2015, 12:24:47 AM »

If its time to bury them, then its also probably time to use them.

COPY THAT!
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"