Author Topic: Obama Regime Trying to Bully Smith & Wesson using Tool Du Juor SEC  (Read 929 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-12-15/obamas-vendetta-gun-makers-gets-personal-smith-wesson-shares-plunge-after-call-sec-i

This feeble attempt at bullying S&W should be an easy spike to the fascist face of Obama, right?

I mean, once again the childish Prog hive mind wants its victim to prove its attackers baseless allegations are true and provide the evidence to the attacker so it can destroy the victim.

Seriously, how f**king stupid are these thugs and who in their right mind would even attempt to play their sick game?

Legal Manufacturer of gun with a lock - Legal distributor - Fedcoat (illegal gun registry) NICS - Legal owner.

Hey, Fedcoat prick?  Show me where the criminal part comes in?

::doublebird::

Today the SEC is the Fedcoat thug, tomorrow...?

Tell them to f**k off!  People are supporting them by voting with their purchases, and Salesman of the Century B Hussein O and his merry band of gun-grabbing fascists can kiss our asses!

Now is a time for principled defiance and counter attacks and masses of people flipping off the fascists!  Make them come, with guns, and try to seize what is not theirs!!!

Molan Labe!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Re: Obama Regime Trying to Bully Smith & Wesson using Tool Du Juor SEC
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2015, 10:00:07 AM »
I'm sensing you're upset. ::exitstageleft::

Are you really surprised? The Gestapo will do ANYTHING to make the lives of productive people miserable.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2015, 11:19:06 AM »
Nobody has seen angry...yet...

We are rapidly approaching, at breakneck speed, the point where preemptive action may become necessary...killing them before they kill you.

Seriously, the insane clown posse that is the progressive movement is lusting for violence with a psychotic passion.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2015, 08:00:32 AM »
Ah, there's that pen and phone again and once again we hear only crickets regarding this fascist response from our do nothing Congress. This is why OI frown on any manufacturer of ammunition selling any of it's supply or future supply to the fedcoats. The fedcoats should should always get the "over my dead body" response from any of us but they continue to cower in fear from the leviathan.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2015, 08:08:05 AM »
Got that right!

And this - http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-12-16/majority-americans-oppose-assault-weapons-ban-%E2%80%93-highest-number-record

After all this full-frontal fascism...just 53-45%...and that 53% is a "record high".   ::outrage::

Ronald Reagan said often "we are only one generation away" from losing Liberty...I'd say that generation is alive today.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2015, 08:20:34 AM »
Maybe but the latest from the progtards at Yale seem hell bent on repealing the 1st amendment
http://iotwreport.com/50-yale-students-one-per-minute-sign-petition-to-repeal-the-first-amendment/

Doesn't bode well for this generation.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2015, 08:46:51 AM »
Saw that.  If Yale had any self respect...

Well, I can stop right there.

I found a pic of some of Yale's progenitors -

http://sultanknish.blogspot.com/2015/12/the-progressive-panopticon-of-political.html
« Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 08:52:22 AM by Libertas »