Author Topic: House Speaker Treason! Goes to the Dark Side with Obama & Dem's in Cromnibus!  (Read 3712 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
What a massive  ::doublebird::  to Common Sense and Liberty!

Screw deficit reduction, hello pork!

Screw fiscal responsibility, that was such an outdated GOP principle, lets spend like drunken Democrats!

Let's meet every single one of Dear Leader Obama's demands and then boldly tell the American people this is "Compromise" and hope those stupid sheeple buy it.

Do you like funding Obama's climate scam and call it "compromise"?  Good for you, you got it!

Did you look forward to killing efforts to defund Planned Parenthood and keep their funding going so there is no let up in the slaughter of babies?  This must be your lucky day, you got it!

Were you hoping to see legislation the further cements America into the Hell of ObamaCare?  Did you want a new "CyberSecurity" bill with dubious privacy protections?  Did you want "sanctity of life" measures and protections from Syrian invaders stripped out?  Are you OK with wording snuck in that increases H-2B visas more than triple current levels?  Were you hoping that the GOP leadership would shoot down modest attempts to add "conservative" elements to the Cromnibus bill and express relief that it was done because like the leadership says "it would have cost them Democrat votes"?  Well, sheeeeeeit!  This is your lucky day, asshole!

I think that waffling I was feeling earlier in Whims's "New World Order" thread is disipating...this treachery more than anything else going on this morning completely illustrates the lack of ANY difference in seeing how Democrats and Republicans are in running the government.

Divided government is a myth.  Checks and balances, destroyed.  It is the season of treachery, despotism, lies and lust.

And I disagree with Senator Sessions, there is no "open rebellion" in voters or any group of Liberty-minded citizens...

If there was "open rebellion"...

How's it look out there?
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline sfetter

Sadly, I could not agree more.  It completely baffles me that people cannot see or don't care what is going on.  We have not had a conservative party in this country for quite some time.  All traitors to the constitution. 

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
And people wonder why Trump continues to gain.

Congress' half-trillion dollar spending binge...
Increases deficit by hundreds of billions...
Speaker Ryan Builds Fence Around Mansion -- Doesn't Fund One for Border...
Conservatives give pass on deal they despise!
SESSIONS: THIS is why voters in 'open rebellion'...
AMERICAN WORKER SOLD OUT...
Includes $1.6 billion to resettle illegals INSIDE USA...
LIMBAUGH: Disband the Republican Party...
RYAN GIVES IT ALL AWAY

Think Drudge is hinting at anything? 

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
The fact that our government is spending anything - let alone $1.6 BILLION - to "resettle" illegal immigrants inside our borders, is cause for open rebellion.

How bad does it have to get? What is worth killing and dying for?
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
I'm sure everyone here has seen Agenda 2: Masters of Deceit - we watched it yesterday @ a Tea Party event - it basically confirms everything you've know or suspected - what it shored up for me is the connection between Islam & Russian Communism (most Muzzies think they're fighting for 'allah' - but they're not) & the clear connection between Common Core & dumbed down drone jobs for manufactured idiots of the public school systems who will be glad for meager, dead-end factory jobs that can't sustain any type of 'American Dream'.

Killing ( Ecclesiastes 3: 1-8) once it literally reaches your doorstep will be an obvious necessity - aside from that, I've not seen/heard of a more organized  pro-active approach

! No longer available
« Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 06:26:32 PM by Pablo de Fleurs »
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Nice to see Rush catch up...

"The country was just sold down the river again by your very Republican Party."

To be entirely fair, Rush has been pretty hard on E-GOP stooges...but until yesterday I do not recall him stating the fact as explicitly as the opening line above.

The reddest of the red meat:

Everything Obama wanted, everything he asked for, he got.  You go down the list of things, it's there.

And this is causing some people to wonder if they just dreamed all that stuff about Boehner resigning.  And then other people are wondering if they even dreamed all that stuff about the Republicans winning the largest number of seats they've had in Congress since the Civil War.  We had two midterm elections in 2010 and 2014, which were landslide victories for the Republican Party.  The Democrat Party lost over a thousand seats nationwide in just those two elections.  People went to the polls in droves wanting exactly what was rubber-stamped last night (or what will be) stopped.

And instead they showed up in record numbers and they it turned out and they just defeated Democrats down the ballot. In the process, they elected Republicans to stop this.  And now the Republicans have the largest number of seats in the House they've had in Congress since the Civil War.  And it hasn't made any difference at all.  It is as though Nancy Pelosi is still running the House and Harry Reid is still running the Senate.  "Betrayed" is not even the word here.  What has happened here is worse than betrayal. Betrayal is pretty bad, but it's worse than that.

This was out-and-out, in-our-face lying, from the campaigns to individual statements made about the philosophical approach Republicans had to all this spending.  There is no Republican Party!  You know, we don't even need a Republican Party if they're gonna do this.  You know, just elect Democrats, disband the Republican Party, and let the Democrats run it, because that's what's happening anyway.  And these same Republican leaders doing this can't, for the life of them, figure out why Donald Trump has all the support that he has?  They really can't figure this out?

Repeated stabs in the back like this -- which have been going on for years -- combined with Obama's policy destruction of this country, is what has given rise to Donald Trump.  If Donald Trump didn't exist and if the Republican Party actually does want to win someday, they'd have to invent him.

He goes on about the Session speech, which I liked but as I commented above already...a widespread rebellion is not yet visible...and Rush ends with "The Democrat leftist wet dream has just been paid for." and it was given freely by the GOP.

There will be NO defeating the DemoProgs until the GOP and the Ruling Class/Establishment/Crony cadre running it are driven into the sea.

Period.

And that ilk can NEVER ever again be given any kind say or be connected in any way to any Liberty-based movement that succeeds it, ever!

Period.

Any contaminant found within the Liberty movement MUST be expunged immediately.

Period.

Those three things must happen...or people are just acting the fool!!!

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop

Any contaminant found within the Liberty movement MUST be expunged immediately.

Period.

That's another thing about "Agenda..." - the decades of seeding communist plants inside governments, rebel movements, Christian churches & education all with the long term goals of destroying Christian resolve (demoralization) and the United States.

! No longer available
Betrayal & Robert the Bruce
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
I know we say (and it looks like) there are "defectors" - but I think it's clear that everyone involved is complicit in the direction we're heading...power build & no one wants to let that go. They go to Washington with their ideas & ideals, and then are told what to do, say & vote for...and freedom keeps getting ground down.

When they come to your door, blow large holes in their chests &, if possible, get a quick photo of the looks on their faces (your wife & your may have to work as a team to make that last part happen)  ;)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
I am going to start picking up those phone calls now that I had ignored for years...you know the ones that come up "Republican Party" on the Caller ID display...just so I can scream "f**k you, traitor scum!" and hang up.  Same number calls right back...they get the air-horn blast.

God help any poor door-knocking bastard...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Dethguild via WRSA - You wanted your 1850 moment

https://westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2015/12/18/you-wanted-your-1850-moment/

Lots justified anger and links to more.

Hoist the colors!

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Time to untie . . . (they're lobbing too much at us)

! No longer available

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
I'd be more interested in...

! No longer available

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Pablo, I have long considered the Scottish nobles, as depicted in Braveheart, an analogy to the GOP: pretending to be your ally, but behind closed doors working with the enemy for their own personal gain.  The Tea Party was the William Wallace of the analogy, people with earnest ideals who truly believed, people who were cynically exploited by the GOP nobility precisely because of their conservative "street cred."

Just like Wallace discovered as a result of his own betrayal, sometimes the only thing you are left with is revenge.  And hence my favorite scene from that film:

! No longer available
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Fits with Weisshaupt's posting of the pic of Washington crossing the icy Delaware in the dead of night to slay enemies in Trenton.

But in the Braveheart narrative at least Robert the Bruce saw the light and much like Vader turned on the evil Emperor Palpatine. 

In our current narrative though Speaker Ryan is Vader and appears willing to stay in that role to serve Darth Obama, there is no one to appeal to in the GOP, the entire mess needs to be swept aside...and it is up to only us to defeat the Death Star that is DC.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
In this case is DC,(Death Star) vulnerable to small fighter attack and how many will it take to destroy it?
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
We the people have gone to the ballot box & given our supposed party the majority. We attempted to play by the rules & were screwed. There is another rule, sandwiched in-between Rules #1 & #3...which no one really relishes but has now become necessary.
Whether that occurs in some organized fashion in the home states of the turncoats involved, or individually upon our front doorsteps remains to be seen.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
We the people have gone to the ballot box & given our supposed party the majority. We attempted to play by the rules & were screwed. There is another rule, sandwiched in-between Rules #1 & #3...which no one really relishes but has now become necessary.
Whether that occurs in some organized fashion in the home states of the turncoats involved, or individually upon our front doorsteps remains to be seen.
By that you mean the cartridge box.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
By that you mean the cartridge box.

Uh huh.  ::USA::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
I would like to see a massive resistance movement.  Millions of people refusing to pay taxes, refusing to work, refusing to obey.  They've ignored us, ridiculed us and spat on us for years...decades.  Enough.  We should start ignoring them.  What are they gonna do about it?  Pass more laws nobody can or will comply with?  Send out the goons?  These cowards are writing checks their asses can't cash.  Time to end it, there is no mending it.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Let's not forget the Senate Cromnibus traitors...

Many of the usual demons -

http://www.weaselzippers.us/246574-find-out-how-you-senators-voted-on-omnibus-spending-bill/

Of course both of Minnesota's hardcore trash went a long, and this is not the first time Johnson in WI has disappointed me!

Damned traitors!!!

Add them to The List!

Many should already be on!

Oh, and on that note, saw this as I was perusing the morning news...

I think maybe Pan whispered something into the ear of Scott Adams...or perhaps Scott is one of us after all.   ::thumbsup::

And this...

...reinforces my earlier point.

« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 12:03:34 PM by Libertas »