Author Topic: My hometown is second to none, churning out stupid criminals!  (Read 1079 times)

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
My hometown is second to none, churning out stupid criminals!
« on: February 25, 2013, 10:39:45 AM »
I actually golfed a couple of times in high school, with a guy who went on to rob a bank...then used a car with the personalized plates with his name on them, to make his getaway.

::thinking::

Not to be outdone, ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, today's real man of genius...

Jose Angel Perales Jr., tattoo connoisseur, and a man who appreciates fine lingerie

When the man walked out of the office, he was naked, and the surveillance video showed a tattoo on the man’s back that read “Perales” in old English lettering.

In checking Iowa’s mug shot system, police said they identified the man in the video as Jose Perales.

Today we salute you, Mr. Tattooed Lingerie Aficionado
You're what put's the Obama into Obama's America.

::USA::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: My hometown is second to none, churning out stupid criminals!
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2013, 11:13:34 AM »
Real man of genius!   ::hysterical::   ::rolllaughing::   ::laughonfloor::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2013, 12:28:56 PM »
But this is what the COPS currently deal with-- criminals who are criminals because they are dumb. 
They want to turn us all into criminals,  but they have no idea how inadequate their system will be against people who are smart.  Anyone else notice the increasing number of stories on drudge of really big crimes - of bank vaults and museum robberies? That is the smart people- deciding they will get theirs before it the system goes down...

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2015, 09:16:40 AM »

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2015, 10:03:39 AM »
He then left the store wearing a dress and a blond wig belonging to the business. He also was carrying a Dr. John’s merchandise bag containing various items belonging to the business, according to the affidavit.

Oh, he gonna have a big time in the joint . . .
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2015, 11:49:39 AM »
And stupid homeless.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3359204/I-offered-job-said-no-Man-stands-roadside-beggars-holding-sign-urging-public-not-cash-turned-offer-work.html

In a London paper, but not my hometown paper.  Go figure.

http://muscatinejournal.com/search/?l=25&skin=/&sd=desc&s=start_time&sa=editorial&f=html&q=homeless

A town of 22,000 makes world news and the local rag is AWOL.  Un bleeping believable.

Man, would it have been hard not to send that punk skyward.   ::asskicking::

When I see panhandlers under 30-40 I get annoyed...younger than that I get angry.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2015, 03:30:50 PM »
I actually golfed a couple of times in high school, with a guy who went on to rob a bank...then used a car with the personalized plates with his name on them, to make his getaway.

::thinking::

[/quote]

I once knew a bank robber too.   Worked with him at a grocery store when I was in high school.   One weekend,  he drove up to your neck of the woods in Minnesota and robbed a bank.    Never could figure out why he needed to drive up from Chicago to rob a bank.   
« Last Edit: December 18, 2015, 03:39:14 PM by richb »