Author Topic: We are entering a rash of stupid movies from Hollywood leftists  (Read 1668 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
We are entering a rash of stupid movies from Hollywood leftists
« on: December 15, 2015, 07:18:57 AM »
I was going to post and comment about the new Michael Bay flick about so much that isn't right/didn't happen/won't be covered in his telling of Benghazi...an all too easy prediction that gun-running to crazy-ass Islaminals in Syria and Clinton and Obama leaving men to die to cover up their filthy Syrian op by concocting "the video" story they themselves have run from will not be included in this puke-worthy production that will be another slap in the face to the victims who were all lied to straight in the face by the succubus Hillary Clinton!

Then I saw this...there can only be one phrase for it..."total sh*t"!

Sam Taylor-Johnson, who directed Fifty Shades of Grey, is in talks to direct Apex Entertainment’s feature Chappaquiddick.

Mark Ciardi is producing the project, with its script just named to the 2015 Black List. Apex's Campbell McInnes and Chris Cowles of DMG Entertainment are also producing.

"I’ve done a lot of true life stories, many sports stories, but this one had a deep impact on this country," said Ciardi. "Everyone has an idea of what happened on Chappaquiddick, and this strings together the events in a compelling and emotional way. You’ll see what [Senator Ted Kennedy] had to go through."

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/fifty-shades-grey-director-tackling-848494

These Satanic bastards can not go lower into the sewer, can they?  I mean these progtards all the filthy slime beneath the endless stream of excrement oozing from the demonic anus that is the progressive soul!

How else do you explain the insane drive to make people feel sorry for a gutless drunken spoiled member of an inbred political dynasty who left a woman to die just to save his own pathetic ass and then refuse to assist authorities and hide behind daddy's wealth and power and sanitize everything so some semblance of a political career could be salvaged for poor little Edward?

Yeah, let's not dwell on poor Mary Jo, after all, she got into a car with a known womanizer and alcoholic belonging to a powerful family of degenerates, so after all it is kinda her own fault, right?

That's what these demons would like you to believe, poor Edward is the real victim here...Mary Jo was just collateral damage, just along for the ride, like a suitcase or other inanimate object...

Effing sick!  All these people are Hellspawned filth!

If any of these stupid women professing to buy into the War on Women crap spewed by progressives like this then they would turn on their handlers and devour them!  They would march onto this movie set and tear the place apart.

Yeah, effing brainless cowards...they'll just take it and like it.

God, all these people repulse me in the worst way!

They all cannot be sent back to Hell fast enough!

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Re: We are entering a rash of stupid movies from Hollywood leftists
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2015, 11:41:08 AM »

H/T - WRSA

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2015, 09:25:30 AM »
I'm sure a puff piece film that (no doubt) exonerates Hillary from any wrongdoing or incompetence in Benghazi, coming out just in time for her 2016 presidential run, is entirely coincidence.

The media is enemy numero uno.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2015, 09:46:16 AM »
Agreed.

And I think preview #1 of this rank bias and hypocrisy just kicked off...Hitlery beating up the Sanders campaign over (of all things!) a data breach!

Hilarious, the Queen of Data Breaches and Corruption and Lies...accusing another!

::laughonfloor::   ::rolllaughing::   ::hysterical::

How do these corksucking jurnotards not bust out laughing at this?

If crazy old Bernie had any Stalin-like balls on him he would make that smug bitch choke on that stuff.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2015, 04:47:21 PM »
If crazy old Bernie had any Stalin-like balls on him he would make that smug bitch choke on that stuff.

Too bad he's tired of hearing about her emails. ::unknowncomic::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2015, 10:19:39 PM »
Bernie was nothing but Left-cover for the Hillary campaign.  That was his mission, and it's now Mission Completed.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2015, 08:47:09 AM »
“You know, it does take me a little longer,”...

Yeah, to cut off communing with Satan and fire up the next batch of lies and deceptions.

And neither hapless old Bernie or the android Marty can stop the succubus.

Pathetic.  And the E-GOP would like nothing better than to serve up a piece of dead meat like Jeb or Marco...

America...what difference does it make?