Author Topic: The Revolution We Need  (Read 3101 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
The Revolution We Need
« on: December 21, 2015, 12:01:14 PM »
http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2015/12/the_revolution_we_need.html

Sounds swell. 

But...ahhh....(trying hard to be polite!!!)

WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS CRAP!!!   ::pullhair::

"Republican's" fully control 23 states.  How nice!  Are they "Republican's" like Speaker Ryan and Majority Leader McConnell or are they Conservative/Tea Party/Libertarian filth those Establishment types loath more than Democrats?  Isn't Oklahoma one of those states letting that faggot festivus pole to be displayed?

Reforming education and government institutions?  Too late, they are so deep into the Dark Side you might as well call them Black Holes because no light can penetrate them or escape them. 

All you can do is collapse it.

A legitimate nice start would be these 23 states seceding from the usurped union!  Maybe then I'll share your optimism!

Lead, Follow...or GTFO the way!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: The Revolution We Need
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2015, 05:04:44 PM »
AMEN!!
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2015, 07:53:27 AM »
The assumption Republicans want to fight (as opposed to tongue bathing lobbyists) would not be a good one on this author's part.

Offline sfetter

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2015, 07:58:56 AM »
I would agree that the author of that piece is a little out of touch with the republicans we have in office around the country. I believe the republican party is dead.  It really no longer exists as far as I can see.  At best it is the democratic light party full of cowards who are only interested in maintaining their own power & position.

All the rinos in these so called conservative states are (generally speaking) the ones who have let the progressives take over in recent decades.  To expect them to now somehow see the error of their ways and take steps to reverse the trend is actually laughable

I believe (as others here have suggested) that we will continue in this slow downward evolution for some years yet.  Each year eroding more and more of our rights until the constitution becomes nothing more than a historical document.  Their purpose in this is to never have any one issue which would be upsetting enough in itself to rise up and take any action.  Certainly they know there are true patriots out there, but both the progressives as well as the patriots know that anyone or any small group which would try to challenge any of this would be crushed like a bug.

Personally, I would not like to live thru a revolution for obvious reasons but that is out of my hands.  There are things we do know for sure.  They are tireless, they are relentless,  they are patient, and they are winning.

I will say one more thing about the next year or so.  I know many here do not like Trump.  I would favor him simply because he is not one of what most of us would call the enemy.  He scares the rinos  to death because they cannot control him, and he is showing a completely different level of intelligence when it comes to how he is running this campaign. I really admire how he is using the media against itself and the progressives.  Whether you like him or not, it is going to be interesting the next few months.   

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2015, 08:34:58 AM »
Well stated Sfetter.   ::hat-tip::

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2015, 09:46:04 AM »
I do not not like Trump, but I still prefer Cruz.  But I sure won't get in the way of the Trump fireworks show, that's for sure.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2015, 10:07:19 AM »
http://www.barnhardt.biz/2015/12/19/are-we-comprehending-the-barnhardt-axiom-yet/

THE BARNHARDT AXIOM:

The fact that a given person is holding or seeking high-level public office is, in and of itself, proof that said person is morally and/or psychologically UNFIT to hold public office.

So… Paul Ryan.

Yeeaah. You know how you coulda seen YEARS IN ADVANCE the fact that Paul Ryan is a lying psychopath who would gleefully assrape his own grandmother, or an entire planet of grandmothers, for a nickel?

The Barnhardt Axiom.

You realize this applies every bit as strongly to Trump too, right?  Tell me you are not so stupid as to believe for one second that Trump would actually do ANY of the things he is talking about. He’s just smart enough to know what y’all want to hear, and is saying it.  You know how I know that Trump will never follow through on anything he is saying?

BECAUSE. HE. IS. RUNNING. FOR. POLITICAL. OFFICE. IN. A. NATION. THAT NO. LONGER. EXISTS.

Remember, the only thing that actually WANTS to be in a cesspit is a PIECE OF sh*t.

So sit back. Its just a Show.  You should really just relax.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2015, 11:07:22 AM »
As crazy as I sound, I want that war simply because logically, it's the only way to set it all straight. Blood, death pestilence...you bet your ass. It's what makes war something to be avoided but we've come to learn you can't heal something that's already dead and she(Republic) is dead.

The task at hand will be just how far our side goes to killing off or forcing the turds that caused it all from our shores. While not desiring a NAZI deportation scheme, it would be justifiable to make those turds pay for what they've stolen and done to the old Republic.

I'm perfectly aware of the dangers to my life and family but the prospect of living in this soft tyranny they've graciously provided is unconscionable. See you all on the other side. 
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2015, 12:31:55 PM »
Someone else, I forget who, put it best:  We don't want Trump as a candidate.  We want Trump as a murder weapon.  His purpose is to deal a mortal blow to the GOP establishment.

The only political development I would like to see is the destruction of the Republican Party in actual fact.  Not "effectively" dead, but actually dead.  As in, no longer existing as a national organization.

I don't know what, if anything, could come along at this late hour, perhaps nothing.  But I do know it's a certainty that there will be no political solution so long as the GOP continues to exist.  So, Step 1 is to destroy the GOP by whatever means necessary.  We'll see then if there is cause for a Step 2.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2015, 01:08:15 PM »
Someone else, I forget who, put it best:  We don't want Trump as a candidate.  We want Trump as a murder weapon.  His purpose is to deal a mortal blow to the GOP establishment.

The only political development I would like to see is the destruction of the Republican Party in actual fact.  Not "effectively" dead, but actually dead.  As in, no longer existing as a national organization.

I don't know what, if anything, could come along at this late hour, perhaps nothing.  But I do know it's a certainty that there will be no political solution so long as the GOP continues to exist.  So, Step 1 is to destroy the GOP by whatever means necessary.  We'll see then if there is cause for a Step 2.

Hallelujah!  And pass the ammo!

End the farce!!!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2016, 10:41:10 AM »
Target the media and judiciary and the Cathedral can be defeated. The media may be the key: it cannot reproduce without control of the Narrative. When one debates progressives and leftists, are you not struck by their lack of understanding? Basic science, history and economics is sorely lacking from their arguments. If most progressive support is simply manufactured consensus, the herding of rabbits in their warrens, then destroying their microphone and reforming the judiciary to not allow them a way to block you, may be all that is needed to end their 150 year run. They melt away as the communists melted away in the former Soviet Union.

Directed here by American Digest.  Scroll down the page about 3/4's and it's in the middle, dated 1/06, entitled "Poland Learns From Hungary's Purge of Progressives".  Applicable to our situation.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2016, 12:05:18 PM »
Target the media and judiciary and the Cathedral can be defeated. The media may be the key: it cannot reproduce without control of the Narrative. When one debates progressives and leftists, are you not struck by their lack of understanding? Basic science, history and economics is sorely lacking from their arguments. If most progressive support is simply manufactured consensus, the herding of rabbits in their warrens, then destroying their microphone and reforming the judiciary to not allow them a way to block you, may be all that is needed to end their 150 year run. They melt away as the communists melted away in the former Soviet Union.

Directed here by American Digest.  Scroll down the page about 3/4's and it's in the middle, dated 1/06, entitled "Poland Learns From Hungary's Purge of Progressives".  Applicable to our situation.

I am a bit confused.

Maybe Hungary and perhaps Czechoslovakia are better templates, not sure about Poland.

How is a center-right party considered "conservative" if it is, and I quote "Eurosceptic, firm on traditional Catholic values and committed to increasing social welfare spending"?  That latter part seems to be the same problem we have now with the E-GOP, who rubber-stamps Obama budgets and loves Big Government almost as much as the DemoProgs.  And their approach is more "do as they do" than anything else.  Stacking courts and making new laws that swing more power to you and yours?  Same thing the libiots do in the name of "democracy" and when others do it "it is majority mob-rule".  Then, not knowing Polish law or their Constitution...I cannot even hazard a guess if either party is acting lawfully.  I know from our own example that R's & D's violate the spirit if not the letter of our Supreme Law as it suits them...that Dem's are more nefarious does not exonerate the Pubbies or insulate them from criticism and condemnation.

Now, I do think this passage is right as rain:  If people truly value Liberty and Freedom, they have to move "away from the Washington-Brussels model of transnationlism towards nationalism."  And this nationalism is Freedom-driven, not statist-driven.  It calls "these battles" as "not between nations, but civilizations."  Oh, heck yeah!  And this - "The progressive-transnationalists of Brussels and Washington have proven incapable of defending Western values. Domestically, the central issues are identity and core values. Liberty versus Equality, Christianity versus Secularism, homogeneous culture or multicultural."  This clash between civilizations is going on in Brussels' backyard, the influx of Islaminals in Germany by the Ruling Progressive Elite multiculturalists...the rapes and rioting...the German people wanting to get guns and defend themselves...but any such natural reaction to an invasion is thrown back on the natural possessors of authentic German culture as if it is THEIR FAULT their new multi-culti pals are not fitting in.  This is what a clash of cultures looks like, and the Progs would have you yield your culture, your beliefs, your traditions and your values and your very lives to accommodate the new arrivals.

Hungary seems more action-oriented...physically putting up barriers, razor wire...to keep the Undesirable Culture the hell out of their nation.

I like that approach.

As for us...I still have serious reservations we can solve our problems peacefully and timely.  Take over the media and the courts?  No problem!  Oh, wait...it isn't close to being done!  I have been arguing FOR DECADES for Conservatives and such with means to take over media empires and start beating back the unrelenting unrepentant leftist propaganda.  Look what we have, FoxNews' (Un)Fair & (Un) Balanced?  At best a mediocre effort by any reasonable accounting!  Courts?  SCOTUS is passed the tipping point.  Idiots look at it and say "Oh my God, one more Prog appointee and it's gone!".  Idiots!  It is gone!  The Dread Traitor Roberts deemed ObamaCare Constitutional!

We cannot even look at taking the Courts over until we purge the Soft Progs (E-GOP) and obtain a majority with which to eventually lay waste to the Hard Progs (Dems).  And how much time will that take?  Look how long people have dicked around with the GOP?  Look how many opportunities they've been given to lead the way we elected them to?  Look at the endless string of failure!

Give it a shot, nothing else to do while we mark time...but I don't think that time is long enough to matter.

My two bits...

« Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 12:08:49 PM by Libertas »

Offline rustybayonet

• Established Member
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2016, 07:20:14 PM »
Finally somebody has the b*lls to do something -- The 'Revolution we Need' may have started in earnest today with Gov. Greg Abbott of Texas calling for an unprecedented - Constitutional Convention.  In order to have it there needs to be 33 governors voting for it, [there are 32 Republican Governors, and 1 independent [Alaska]. That is the required 2/3 of governors and with that according to Article V it has to convene with no interference.  He listed 9 things that need review and change.  If 3/4  [38] of the governors pass it, those passed become the new part of the Constitution.  Since 1787 when our founding fathers met to enact our constitution there has never been this form of calling a new convention by state governors.  The only two ways one can be instituted 1. Either house of congress can call one needing the 3/2 vote to enact, and 3/4 to pass.  That has happened 27 times. 2. State Governors can call one if any member in Washington DC has misused their power in office and the 2/3 is needed for meeting and 3/4 for passing.

http://trailblazersblog.dallasnews.com/2016/01/gov-greg-abbott-calls-for-constitutional-convention-to-take-back-states-rights.
All gave some -- Some gave all    Humbled to be one of the 33 original members of the Coast Guard Honor Guard, started in 1962.
 Today is the Tomorrow, we worried about Yesterday

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2016, 07:30:09 PM »
He listed 9 things that need review and change.

Let's start by repealing the 17th...

Edit: And a severe rewrite of the 14th as well.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2016, 08:19:31 PM »
Such a convention would be populated by... Democrats and Republicans. What could go wrong?
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2016, 08:37:12 PM »

::curtsy4:: ::victory::
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2016, 11:34:16 PM »
Finally somebody has the b*lls to do something -- The 'Revolution we Need' may have started in earnest today with Gov. Greg Abbott of Texas calling for an unprecedented - Constitutional Convention.  In order to have it there needs to be 33 governors voting for it, [there are 32 Republican Governors, and 1 independent [Alaska]. That is the required 2/3 of governors and with that according to Article V it has to convene with no interference.  He listed 9 things that need review and change.  If 3/4  [38] of the governors pass it, those passed become the new part of the Constitution.  Since 1787 when our founding fathers met to enact our constitution there has never been this form of calling a new convention by state governors.  The only two ways one can be instituted 1. Either house of congress can call one needing the 3/2 vote to enact, and 3/4 to pass.  That has happened 27 times. 2. State Governors can call one if any member in Washington DC has misused their power in office and the 2/3 is needed for meeting and 3/4 for passing.

http://trailblazersblog.dallasnews.com/2016/01/gov-greg-abbott-calls-for-constitutional-convention-to-take-back-states-rights.

No, state governors do not call it, the state legislatures do.

This is nothing more, nor less, than a meeting of the states, which used to occur with regularity even after the Constitution was written.  To get a clear understanding of the process, please refer to Mark Levin's "The Liberty Amendments".

http://www.marklevinshow.com/2015/06/11/the-dumbing-down-of-the-article-v-convention-of-the-states-constitutional-process/

http://www.conventionofstates.com/solution

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2016, 10:08:09 AM »
Such a convention would be populated by... Democrats and Republicans. What could go wrong?

Nothing at all.

Oh, wait...are the Dem's & E-GOP rep's breathing?

Never mind.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2020, 10:05:27 AM »

Came across this - https://www.illinoisreview.com/illinoisreview/2020/04/the-loss-of-the-senate-and-the-loss-of-liberty.html#more

Fricken 1913 truly was a despicable year!  Wilson, 16th & 17th Amendments...the Fed...talk about needing a time-machine and go back and stop that insanity!!!

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2020, 12:04:31 PM »

Came across this - https://www.illinoisreview.com/illinoisreview/2020/04/the-loss-of-the-senate-and-the-loss-of-liberty.html#more

Fricken 1913 truly was a despicable year!  Wilson, 16th & 17th Amendments...the Fed...talk about needing a time-machine and go back and stop that insanity!!!

I read this several years ago - great explanation/encapsulation of what you reference above:

1913 by Oliver DeMille

2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.