Author Topic: Cabelas Christmas Ad Helps Send Proglodydtes Into Full-Moonbat Mode  (Read 817 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://www.weaselzippers.us/247493-2015-the-year-of-the-perpetually-offended-oregon-moonbats-get-the-vapors-over-cabelas-gun-ad/

If I were Cabelas or any firearm retailer, I would up my game on all big holiday ads!

I would offer bigger deals on scary black rifles, big discounts on high-capacity mags, BOGO offers on pistols, etc!   ::whoohoo::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Cabelas Christmas Ad Helps Send Proglodydtes Into Full-Moonbat Mode
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2015, 11:38:00 AM »
"    “I personally found this ad totally insensitive to what happened in Roseburg, Southern California and every place that has had mass shootings,” Menely writes. “This weapon that is displayed is clearly not a hunting rifle.”

Whether the M&P15 is a hunting rifle is a matter of some debate. But the gun was used by killers in two recent mass shootings.

The ad arrives less than a month after the Dec. 2 mass shooting in San Bernardino, where a married couple, allegedly dedicated to radical Islamic beliefs, used an M&P15 and other weapons to kill 14 people and wound 21 others."

I don't know what kind of rifle was used in the San Bernardino massacre, but this guy sure believes he does.  On the other hand, he's still not convinced the "married couple" motivated by islam.

SMH.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Cabelas Christmas Ad Helps Send Proglodydtes Into Full-Moonbat Mode
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2015, 02:28:14 PM »
It's why retailers and manufacturers should be doing as much as they can to come up with deals to put firearms in the hands of lawful folks...there is no logical reason why good people should have to be sucked into the suicidal Hell that is the libiot policy in the face of unrelenting, unrepentant and unsane extermination by Islaminals, criminals and statists.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.