Author Topic: Illegal Fascist House Bill to Ban AR's & AK's and certain classes of other arms  (Read 1867 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
This is pure undiluted evil!!!

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-12-28/new-gun-control-bill-hits-congress-ensure-right-keep-and-bear-arms-not-unlimited

The fricking text of the bill is Satanic from the start!

The Demo-Fascists are not shying away from a full-frontal assault gutting the Constitution for all to see!

H. R. 4269 - "To regulate assault weapons, to ensure that the right to keep and bear arms is not unlimited, and for other purposes."

https://www.congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/4269/text

So much for "Shall Not Be Infringed"!!!

Dear God!  If that does not send up the biggest flare in history since the Revolution then people are effing brain-dead!!!

This could very well be our generations "Lexington & Concord" moment!  This could set off a fire these stupid fascist bastards don't care about or they long to see.  I would not be surprised if more of Obama's operatives start upping the slaughtering of citizens.  They will need a lot of carnage to convince a lot of stupid people that unilaterally disarming their rights and themselves is a swell idea...the rest of us know that disarming ourselves only makes the state stronger...the people will still be slaughtered by criminal scum in or out of government, that's just tough sh*t for serfs.

If they are insane enough to pass this and enact it, then there will most definitely be blood spilled.

Let them fire the first shot!

Molan Labe!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
You should not get so worked up my friend - it's bad for the BP.

This is another DOA symbolism~over~substance regurgitation that the left is famous for.

Fear not

:supercool:

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
It hit my button, true enough...but I am not the one who is fearful...the ones who should be scared are the ones who put their name on this!

I never thought I would live to see the day where such a wicked and unrepentant piece of un-American full-frontal fascism would even be put to paper let alone thought of!

How many people thought the Enabling Acts in 1933 Germany would never be acted upon?

If they can utter it and put it to paper...

Anyway, I'm not worked up beyond the norm so it's not really out of my way, my blood pressure is OK per the sawbones, but it's run hot quite a long time.   ;)

Besides, I cannot pass up an opportunity to warn the stupid what will happen should they act on their stupidity...that cuts into my fun!   

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
I understand all too well. A tread-worn axiom of mine is "I care very deeply - but I really don't GAS"

I guess I suffer from outrage fatigue (like so many on the right) and a sort of sensory overload of a relentless suffocating barrage of bad news.

We gots to watch out for each other.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Amen!

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
Admit it. You to want to see who signs their death wish er name to it.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Admit it. You to want to see who signs their death wish er name to it.

Mr. Cicilline (for himself, Ms. Adams, Mr. Aguilar, Ms. Bass, Mr. Becerra, Mr. Beyer, Mr. Blumenauer, Ms. Bonamici, Mr. Brendan F. Boyle of Pennsylvania, Mr. Brady of Pennsylvania, Ms. Brown of Florida, Ms. Brownley of California, Mrs. Capps, Mr. Capuano, Mr. Cárdenas, Mr. Carney, Mr. Carson of Indiana, Mr. Cartwright, Ms. Judy Chu of California, Ms. Clark of Massachusetts, Ms. Clarke of New York, Mr. Cohen, Mr. Connolly, Mr. Conyers, Mr. Courtney, Mr. Crowley, Mr. Cummings, Mr. Danny K. Davis of Illinois, Mrs. Davis of California, Ms. DeGette, Mr. Delaney, Ms. DeLauro, Mr. DeSaulnier, Mr. Deutch, Mr. Doggett, Mr. Michael F. Doyle of Pennsylvania, Ms. Duckworth, Ms. Edwards, Mr. Ellison, Mr. Engel, Ms. Eshoo, Ms. Esty, Mr. Farr, Mr. Foster, Ms. Frankel of Florida, Ms. Fudge, Mr. Gallego, Mr. Grayson, Mr. Grijalva, Mr. Gutiérrez, Ms. Hahn, Mr. Hastings, Mr. Higgins, Mr. Himes, Mr. Honda, Mr. Hoyer, Mr. Huffman, Mr. Israel, Ms. Jackson Lee, Mr. Jeffries, Mr. Johnson of Georgia, Mr. Keating, Ms. Kelly of Illinois, Mr. Kennedy, Mr. Langevin, Mr. Larson of Connecticut, Mrs. Lawrence, Ms. Lee, Mr. Levin, Mr. Ted Lieu of California, Ms. Lofgren, Mr. Lowenthal, Mrs. Lowey, Ms. Michelle Lujan Grisham of New Mexico, Mr. Lynch, Mr. McDermott, Mrs. Carolyn B. Maloney of New York, Ms. Matsui, Ms. McCollum, Mr. McGovern, Mr. Meeks, Ms. Meng, Ms. Moore, Mr. Moulton, Mr. Nadler, Mrs. Napolitano, Mr. Neal, Mr. Norcross, Ms. Norton, Mr. Pallone, Mr. Pascrell, Ms. Pingree, Ms. Plaskett, Mr. Pocan, Mr. Price of North Carolina, Mr. Quigley, Mr. Rangel, Miss Rice of New York, Mr. Richmond, Ms. Roybal-Allard, Mr. Ruppersberger, Mr. Rush, Mr. Sarbanes, Ms. Schakowsky, Mr. Schiff, Mr. Scott of Virginia, Mr. Serrano, Mr. Sherman, Mr. Sires, Ms. Slaughter, Ms. Speier, Mr. Swalwell of California, Mr. Takano, Mr. Tonko, Mrs. Torres, Ms. Tsongas, Mr. Van Hollen, Mr. Veasey, Ms. Velázquez, Mr. Vargas, Ms. Wasserman Schultz, Mrs. Watson Coleman, Ms. Wilson of Florida, and Mr. Yarmuth) introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on the Judiciary

The chief a-hole introducing this nefarious proposal is Cicilline (D-Rat, RI) and I suppose he thinks because he is a member of this committee that it will be taken up by the Full House Judiciary Committee, but if Chairman Goodlatte has any sense it will never see the light of day.

But we all know part of this is to condition the public so that one day their Enabling Act can be effected.  Of course two of Minnesota's leading fascists signed onto this despicable proposal (see a-holes in bold above)!

Ye be noted, again.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
O still would love it to become law. On that day, the war would officially begin and I'll have some serious fun bagging liberals progs. ::thumbsup:: ::newyear::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.