Author Topic: Militia Seizes Federal Building in Oregon  (Read 35816 times)

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Re: Militia Seizes Federal Building in Oregon
« Reply #60 on: January 28, 2016, 01:49:43 PM »
"Don't fire until you see the whites of their eyes"

Can you imagine the steely resolve necessary in order to gaze upon the advancing redcoats - at the time representing the world's most powerful fighting force - and to utter, and obey this command? Hostilities had mounted between the colonialists and the redcoats and a precipitating event was all but inevitable. Partisans from both sides had ratcheted up the enmity and both sides were itching for the excuse to start shooting. The redcoats felt their authority inviolate and absolute. The colonialists thought themselves mistreated, beleaguered, and with their backs against the wall. At some point the existential question of who was in the right, who was in the wrong, and who would be allowed to survive would be pressed and both sides needed to know that their cause was right, was moral, and was sacred. Was it God's hand that pulled the trigger or was it men alone?

Did you know that there were colonialists who observed the events at Bunker Hill and felt in their heart of hearts that the militiamen were in the wrong? And that a considerable segment of the colonists opposed the revolution (passively and actively) as disloyal and cowardly? How would you like to have that dragging at you as you're fighting for your nascent nation and for your very life?

With the Burns, Oregon situation there has been (to me at least) a "shoot from the hip" haphazardness to the movements of the militiamen. From the amount and tone of the press generated I'm not alone in holding that impression.

I believe that the central issue of injustice to the Hammonds is true and genuine. I think that they have been horribly abused by the government. That said if we make missteps it is possible to nullify even the noblest of causes.  Seizing that facility detracted from the cause and became the cause itself - a stupid cause with only one possible ending.

When I go up against the machine that will inevitably consume me I want to be absolutely certain that my aim is true - both in my intentions and in my actions.

Edit: altard-proofed

Offline sfetter

« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 06:16:17 PM by sfetter »

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #62 on: January 28, 2016, 03:45:49 PM »

Offline sfetter

« Reply #63 on: January 28, 2016, 06:17:23 PM »
Sorry, corrected the link above.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #64 on: January 29, 2016, 07:45:21 AM »
That sh*t wouldn't surprise me in the least, but regardless of the backroom machinations and despite the fact that the Fedcoats already own too much of our land...their eagerness to deprive us of our life, Liberty and property is evil and unamerican, and that some support their tyranny enrages me.

Yeah these folks came to Oregon uninvited by the victims of this latest fascist persecution, but their only mistake was not going in fully provisioned.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #65 on: January 29, 2016, 11:48:54 AM »
They released the Finicum execution vid...unlike feral blacks this old white dude didn't look too dangerous and wasn't charging anybody...so it looks like to me the "hands up, don't shoot" negroes need to STFU and watch this clip.

Should have stayed holed up, picked off a few Gestapo as they charged instead.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #66 on: January 29, 2016, 12:15:06 PM »
They released the Finicum execution vid...unlike feral blacks this old white dude didn't look too dangerous and wasn't charging anybody...so it looks like to me the "hands up, don't shoot" negroes need to STFU and watch this clip.

Should have stayed holed up, picked off a few Gestapo as they charged instead.

I can't tell if he is stumbling in the snow, or stumbling/grabbing at a newly acquired wound,  or reaching for a gun from that angle.  Of course if he were reaching for a gun,  wouldn't it be in his hand as he fell?
But I could see how a cop might fear for his own life-- but then when you are working for a corrupt govt agency overreaching its powers, maybe you should.  But yeah, if you are going to go, you need to take at least one, and this guy didn't accomplish that, so its hard to say what he was trying to do..

« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 01:27:24 PM by Weisshaupt »

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #67 on: January 29, 2016, 03:09:33 PM »
Guys I am a little confused about something.  Why have we had such a different result from this standoff vs the one with the Bundys last year?  Correct me if I am wrong but was there not hundreds of armed people which stood their ground for the Bundys and since then the feds backed off, at least for now.

Yet with Hammonds, I know their situation is different, but still similar in many ways,  there has been far less support from patriots, and this now does not look like it will end well for anyone but the feds.  What am I missing??

Well, I think part of the explanation for the difference is that, in this case, you had some guys go and do something rash, ill conceived, and poorly planned, and then act like it's now the responsibility of all true patriots to come and join them.

This incident is just another inflection point on the path to Civil War 2.  There will be others.  All of them colored by varying degrees of ambiguity.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 03:12:42 PM by Glock32 »
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #68 on: January 29, 2016, 05:09:51 PM »
With over 120 visible rounds in the truck, I would say they were out to kill him and any other occupants of the truck. If he were going to go down suicide by cop, then why did he not have the pistol in hand already? Truth is, the Fedcoats murdered this man and were looking to get rid of the other witness as well.

At this point I have nothing but contempt for ALL those that were the FBI shield for the following reason.: They've all been aware how out of control the govt has become, violated their oath and refuse to step down making them ALL guilty as Gestapo Nazis. I refuse to feel one ounce of sorrow when and if any are killed in the line of duty be it here or overseas. They've earned my contempt. The Oregon leo's are nothing short of compatriots with them like the Waffen SS divisions.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #69 on: January 29, 2016, 10:06:52 PM »
With over 120 visible rounds in the truck, I would say they were out to kill him and any other occupants of the truck. If he were going to go down suicide by cop, then why did he not have the pistol in hand already? Truth is, the Fedcoats murdered this man and were looking to get rid of the other witness as well.

At this point I have nothing but contempt for ALL those that were the FBI shield for the following reason.: They've all been aware how out of control the govt has become, violated their oath and refuse to step down making them ALL guilty as Gestapo Nazis. I refuse to feel one ounce of sorrow when and if any are killed in the line of duty be it here or overseas. They've earned my contempt. The Oregon leo's are nothing short of compatriots with them like the Waffen SS divisions.

In the past it seemed most LE tried much much harder NOT to shoot people.   When they did shoot people,  they shot once or twice, to stop someone,    like shooting someone in the leg etc only wounding someone. 

Now it seems LE shoots quicker,  for more reasons,  and shoots much much more,  many rounds into someone.   Just seeing all the shots in the window of that truck tells alot. 

Combined the general lousy marksmanship,  it seems more innocent bystanders (like that woman in Chicago) are getting shot in the process too. 

When you consider that LE killed about 1000 people last year and 30 LE died in the line of duty,  I would say that police shootings are a much bigger problem then murdered police. 

That most police will never be charged with crimes for bad shooting, I think gives the idea to many that shoot first ask questions later.    That has to change. 

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #70 on: January 29, 2016, 11:00:35 PM »
. If he were going to go down suicide by cop, then why did he not have the pistol in hand already? Truth is, the Fedcoats murdered this man and were looking to get rid of the other witness as well.

Good thing the FBI wasn't involved but happened to have a chopper recording the whole thing.  I think they shot him and THEN he went for a gun, so they shot him again.  I would love to see how many shots are in him and where they are. 

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #71 on: January 30, 2016, 02:06:19 PM »
. If he were going to go down suicide by cop, then why did he not have the pistol in hand already? Truth is, the Fedcoats murdered this man and were looking to get rid of the other witness as well.

Good thing the FBI wasn't involved but happened to have a chopper recording the whole thing.  I think they shot him and THEN he went for a gun, so they shot him again.  I would love to see how many shots are in him and where they are.

I think they shot him, he grabbed where he was shot instinctively and they shot him again. If it was his intent to to go out with a bang then why did he not have his gun in hand where he could access it? Why didn't he look for cover of the truck to shield himself? Just many questions.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #72 on: January 30, 2016, 02:28:05 PM »

richb

Now it seems LE shoots quicker,  for more reasons,  and shoots much much more,  many rounds into someone.   Just seeing all the shots in the window of that truck tells alot. 

And for the flimsiest of reasons.

What you were describing was the behavior of cops who thought themselves part of a community. That sort of critter is now the exception, not the rule. These monsters are assassins and we are nothing more than notches on their belts.

When tables are turned (and they WILL turn) I will have no sympathy for ambushed cops.

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #73 on: January 30, 2016, 04:46:20 PM »
But, at least, THEY got to go home safely to their families.
All that matters, right?

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #74 on: January 30, 2016, 07:37:40 PM »
All that matters, right?

To that I say......enjoy it while it lasts. You cannot break the covenant without expecting consequence and recourse.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #75 on: January 30, 2016, 08:43:47 PM »
All that matters, right?

To that I say......enjoy it while it lasts. You cannot break the covenant without expecting consequence and recourse.
If you've watched the flick "Tombstone" this is all happening on a grander scale. Folks will veritably take the law into their own hands and fight back. It happened after WWII in the Carolinas, it will happen again. It happens everywhere when the govt stomps on the unalienable rights of the population and in our case it may take more time(than we have) as the population has been thoroughly sissified.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #76 on: January 31, 2016, 11:48:33 AM »
Sissified and diluted.  Who thinks most Mexicans "get" our Constitutional principles?  Or Indians?  Or any of the other sub-groups from turd-world countries?

Objective complete.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline sfetter

« Reply #77 on: February 04, 2016, 07:39:13 AM »
Isn't it interesting how the media is totally avoiding any of these events lately.  Just barely reported on a man being killed

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #78 on: February 08, 2016, 07:36:50 AM »
White Lives Don't Matter - that's all you need to know about the media...the only white folk they like are high-ranking Progs.

When the fecal matter hits the oscillating blade unit there will be no lack of targets...and the Gestapo will be too busy saving their own asses and the asses of their kin to care about protective detail for middling bureaucrats with delusions of grandeur.

Happy Hunting!   :D

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #79 on: February 12, 2016, 05:05:21 PM »
I picked this up from IOTWReport. It's a vid from LaVoy Finicom.

https://youtu.be/QpJWSQo9sO8