Author Topic: Militia Seizes Federal Building in Oregon  (Read 35931 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Militia Seizes Federal Building in Oregon
« Reply #80 on: February 14, 2016, 05:05:26 PM »
Obviously, a terrorist who deserved execution.

/
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #81 on: February 28, 2016, 10:23:26 PM »
http://www.weaselzippers.us/259150-bureau-of-land-managements-conundrum-what-to-do-with-bundys-cattle/

Obviously, they should just invite every member of government stooge nation to come out and pump as many bullets into them as they like and safely return home feeling good about doing a good job.

Looks like they've opted for letting them starve to death and die.  Less money for the Bubdy's to use in any legal defense and the family gets punished to boot.  Still a big win for Big Govt.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #82 on: February 29, 2016, 08:00:48 AM »
This is an excellent letter from start to finish!

http://foxnews1450.com/2016/02/25/an-open-letter-to-the-three-fbi-agents-that-killed-lavoy-finicum-in-oregon/

"You may be a fellow citizen, but you are not my fellow American."

The do not understand the oath they took like normal people understand it, to them it was merely mouthing something they never felt the slightest attachment to.  I feel just as unattached to them and the fate they have chosen.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #83 on: March 01, 2016, 08:43:02 PM »

http://foxnews1450.com/2016/02/25/an-open-letter-to-the-three-fbi-agents-that-killed-lavoy-finicum-in-oregon/

The do not understand the oath they took like normal people understand it, to them it was merely mouthing something they never felt the slightest attachment to.  I feel just as unattached to them and the fate they have chosen.
Absolutely.

Hey Trump will fix this all when he's in the White Hut(Trump Mansion) cause we know he cares so much for the Ranchers don't you know. Er wait a minute, trump sad the govt should own that land not legally allowed bu the Constitution. Aw shucks!
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #84 on: March 02, 2016, 07:14:20 AM »

Absolutely.

Hey Trump will fix this all when he's in the White Hut(Trump Mansion) cause we know he cares so much for the Ranchers don't you know. Er wait a minute, trump sad the govt should own that land not legally allowed bu the Constitution. Aw shucks!

Yeah, Cruz wouldn't do much either...or he would have done so in his home state...of which he is a senator...and folks are under the Fedcoat boot there and have been oppressed for some time...

There are no champions to be had, not now, not in this rotted system...

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #85 on: March 02, 2016, 08:31:37 PM »
Yeah, Cruz wouldn't do much either...

None of them would. The sooner we realize that we are all serfs the better. Now get back to those oars and row as if your very life depended on it!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #86 on: March 03, 2016, 07:17:35 AM »
Yeah, Cruz wouldn't do much either...

None of them would. The sooner we realize that we are all serfs the better. Now get back to those oars and row as if your very life depended on it!

Mutiny, slay the oppressors a row to a safe haven from which to operate raiding parties from to free more serfs!

And if you can't do that, scuttle the ship and take them down with you!

As good a plan as any.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #87 on: March 03, 2016, 05:43:26 PM »
Battle speed number 41
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #88 on: March 03, 2016, 07:03:44 PM »
no matter who is in 1600 in january,  it will only get worse.    It has to get much much worse before most even wake up.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #89 on: March 03, 2016, 07:59:02 PM »
no matter who is in 1600 in january,  it will only get worse.    It has to get much much worse before most even wake up.

Yahtzee!!!!
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #90 on: March 04, 2016, 07:10:34 AM »
#CriticalMassIsNear

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #91 on: March 10, 2016, 08:24:55 AM »
Now with sound. ( which may or may not be legit.. but appears to be)

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-03-09/you-want-bloodbath-new-video-surfaces-police-shooting-oregon-protester-back?page=1

So, autopsy allegedly says 3 shots in the back- one to the lower right side.  ( I haven't verified that bit of data either..)

1) There is no way the officers behind him could have seen a weapon, much less reaching for one
2) Said weapon is reportedly a stolen gun
3) Weapon was in a pocket - not a holster
4) Video suggests shots were fired at the vehicle as it rounded the turn
5)  When she shots I am an EMT, let me help him,  the police respond by firing at the door she is opening.

Seriously,  a multi person operation like this would have EMTs of their own standing by. It is the duty of the police to save Finicum if possible- and they need to clear the car so that their EMTs can begin work.  They don't seem to be interested in doing that in any sort of a hurry, and instead take pot shots at the vehicle any time there appears to be a head up.

Maybe they are shouting orders but if so I can't really hear them. They are definitely acting like cops who have been shot at - but they haven't been shot at or even seen a weapon even once. The people in the car clearly think the police are going to soot them if they allow themselves to be taken into custody.

Your government at work folks.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #92 on: March 10, 2016, 12:39:43 PM »
These Jack-booted thugs were intent on killing somebody in that group, period.  It was Lavoy simply because he was out in the open and stumbling in thick snow was sure to cause movement issues that could be exploited by cold-blooded government assassins. 

Here is the autopsy report for what it is worth...of course no mention of the fricken caliber of the bullets causing the damage...no mention of slugs removed, no wound channel details beyond the direction and affected areas...so HP's or slugs?  Went right through probably slugs.  No mention of what the executioners were shooting, though I thought an early report said the handguns were nine's.  Glad we got scant details that matter but know he had ibuprofin and his testicles dangle the right length!  What a useless sh*t of an ME!

http://media.oregonlive.com/oregon-standoff/other/2016/03/08/Finicum%20autopsy%20report.pdf

And yes, more proof this was a Fedcoat-led kill-squad...

http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-standoff/2016/03/oregon_standoff_fbi_lie_uncove.html#incart_maj-story-1

The fourth round, police concluded, was fired by an FBI agent who subsequently twice denied to investigators ever firing his gun. As the investigation proceeded, detectives determined he also fired a second time, but didn't hit anything at the scene.

The discovery of that gunfire and conduct afterward by the agent and four other agents have triggered a criminal investigation that could result in the prosecution of all five. The agents all serve on the FBI's Hostage Rescue Team. Authorities on Tuesday released few details about the matter and didn't identify the agents by name.

Yeah, goons protect their own...same as in Soviet Russia, North Korea or Hitler's Germany...now the same as The United States of America!

Any LEO's with a good name and a good rep who don't want to be lumped in with all these assholes better f**king speak up and start doing something and be seen saying and doing it or their fate is sealed along with this scum!!!

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #93 on: March 11, 2016, 05:03:08 PM »
Nothing that I have seen since the first report has dissuaded me from my belief that this was a stone-cold murder. It takes me directly back to the sentiment that I had when I was in my teens - cops are not just necessarily bad but intrinsically evil. You should hold yourself lucky if you survive an encounter with one of them and that they should be avoided at any cost.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #94 on: March 14, 2016, 07:19:07 AM »
Sadly, what you say is true.  Even in the off-chance you come across a decent one...the number of bad ones renders taking the risk inadvisable.

Another sad indicator of a society near the end...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #95 on: October 28, 2016, 07:44:20 AM »
In a shocking verdict, seven anti-government militants including Ammon Bundy, were acquitted in federal court of conspiracy charges stemming from their role in the armed takeover of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge in Oregon last winter in protest of the Bureau of Land Management’s treatment of the Hammond Family as supporters cheered outside the courthouse.

Ammon Bundy, Shawna Cox, David Lee Fry, Jeff Wayne Banta, Neil Wampler and Kenneth Medenbach were found not guilty on all counts, however the court could not reach a verdict on Ryan Bundy regarding a theft charge.

As Intellihub adds, the group’s leader Ammon Bundy will remain in custody to later stand trial for another high-profile standoff which took place at the Bundy Ranch in Nevada where members of militia and the BLM pointed loaded rifles at each other.

The outcome marked a stinging defeat for federal prosecutors and law enforcement in a trial the defendants sought to turn into a pulpit for airing their opposition to U.S. government control over millions of acres of public lands in the West. Oregon Governor Kate Brown (D), who ordered the FBI to act swiftly during the occupation, was also unhappy with the verdict, nor were other local officials, like Harney County Sheriff Dave Ward who some have accused of violating the U.S. Constitution during the occupation.

Bundy and others, including his brother and co-defendant Ryan Bundy, cast the 41-day occupation of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge as a patriotic act of civil disobedience. Prosecutors called it a lawless scheme to seize federal property by force.

The court sided with the defendants.

As we reporeted at the time, the standoff led to the shooting death of one protester, Robert "LaVoy" Finicum, by police shortly after the Bundy brothers were arrested, and left parts of the refuge badly damaged.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-28/shocking-defeat-prosecutors-anti-government-militant-leader-ammon-bundy-and-six-foll

There is that pestering intuition of mine that still smells a big fat rat...the release of lesser players in this drama makes me think it is all a distraction...I think there was a Fedcoat mole in the group, I think they were eager to pop some of the leaders and at the time could only pop poor LaVoy Finicum...these people can be happy their loved ones are returned to them...but they really didn't win anything, most lost property...and the Bundy's are still incarcerated...and I don't think the Fedcoats can keep them alive much longer...certainly not in a trial where their execution of LaVoy would be discussed...I think these boys are about to be Fostered.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #96 on: October 28, 2016, 09:53:35 AM »
"We are not amused" - Øbongo

Offline sfetter

« Reply #97 on: October 28, 2016, 12:05:28 PM »
Being that this happened yesterday.  Certainly is not much press about it. Even more surprising to see an article on Fox.  With Fox moving at a brisk pace to the left that you can literally see now from day to day.  Just did not expect to see it there with the circus of the election.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #98 on: October 28, 2016, 12:10:38 PM »
"We are not amused" - Øbongo

I'm sure that she-ape was amused by the red people behaving badly, after all the authorities there just arrested people...people that threw explosives and fired shots...if they were white there would have been racially-motivated executions in the field.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #99 on: October 28, 2016, 12:11:59 PM »
Being that this happened yesterday.  Certainly is not much press about it. Even more surprising to see an article on Fox.  With Fox moving at a brisk pace to the left that you can literally see now from day to day.  Just did not expect to see it there with the circus of the election.

Lügenpresse!

Back to demonizing Trump!