Author Topic: Militia Seizes Federal Building in Oregon  (Read 35808 times)

Offline sfetter

Re: Militia Seizes Federal Building in Oregon
« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2016, 11:49:25 AM »
All of this acknowledgement of the feds taking over land is just another piece of the puzzle called Agenda 21.  I am sure most here already know of it.

I just find it amazing that after watching the video posted of the woman constitutional lawyer who stated that there is no such thing as federally owned land under the constitution, that the states would not challenge some of this.  Guess they are just cowards and want to take the easy road and whatever the feds offer them to comply.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #41 on: January 19, 2016, 12:09:09 PM »
All of this acknowledgement of the feds taking over land is just another piece of the puzzle called Agenda 21.  I am sure most here already know of it.

I just find it amazing that after watching the video posted of the woman constitutional lawyer who stated that there is no such thing as federally owned land under the constitution, that the states would not challenge some of this.  Guess they are just cowards and want to take the easy road and whatever the feds offer them to comply.

The major precedent of the Civil War was the Federal government establishing its will over the states through force of arms.  Anything in the Constitution that contradicts this is nothing more than empty words on old parchment.

There will have to be another civil war before any of that changes.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #42 on: January 19, 2016, 03:58:51 PM »
Interesting take on the situation by Ron Paul.   

http://www.bitterrootbugle.com/2016/01/12/is-civil-disobedience-ramping-up/

(please note,  I am not a Ron bot,  don't shoot the messenger,  just putting it out there)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #43 on: January 19, 2016, 05:29:06 PM »
RP is right on a lot of stuff...liberty and economic stuff...

Fits my take that people are getting more fed up all over...

I disagree that this is reversible in the context of the existing perverted system, but that will be sorted out the only way it could ever hope to be sorted out...mostly because the Fedcoats leave no other option.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #44 on: January 20, 2016, 10:15:44 PM »
Interesting take on the situation by Ron Paul.   

http://www.bitterrootbugle.com/2016/01/12/is-civil-disobedience-ramping-up/

(please note,  I am not a Ron bot,  don't shoot the messenger,  just putting it out there)

Thanks for the link.

It's comforting to know that RP is still batshyt crazy.

Offline Right Wing Nut Job

• Newb
« Reply #45 on: January 25, 2016, 08:06:53 PM »
They found and took down cameras there in Oregon.  Thoughts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvCAxGmDq9k

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #46 on: January 25, 2016, 08:33:39 PM »
They're playing with fire. I hope that they've thought things through.

Offline Right Wing Nut Job

• Newb

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #48 on: January 26, 2016, 09:36:16 PM »
I am not sure this is over.

""Somebody will do something stupid," Grasty said. "If it goes south, it'll go south because Mr. Bundy or his friends started something.""

Someone is already dead. Whomever fired first started something. The shot heard round the world was fired because that Milita Group believed the British had BURNED Concord.  They hadn't,  but the that shot started the ware none-the-less, and that fact that  it was in fact fired acting on bad information didn't seem to matter much. The time had come.  And then there are the Harper's Ferry events  that don't start wars but force even more people to pay attention so that they take sides for when the conflict does begin.  Is this a Harper's Ferry event?  Maybe.  Will Militias being a campaign if 4th Generation warfare against these Govt officials under the "No More Free Waco's" Line?  Well that probably depends on if there is a Waco event occurs here.

Update: as I was saying

http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogspot.com/2016/01/the-feds-accommodate-ammon-bundy-and.html

The Feds accommodate Ammon Bundy and give him his John Brown at Harper's Ferry moment, and we get to make a choice.

Ammon Bundy Taken Into FBI Custody

I am awaiting better intel from the ground out in Burns before commenting further, but a few facts strike me right now:

1. The Feds picked this fight. They apparently suckered Ammon and Co. by having locals invite them to a meeting, intending all along to ambush them at a deliberate road block and to simultaneously take down the occupation site.

2. This was totally unnecessary since the resolve of the occupiers was weakening and they were in negotiations to achieve a peaceable exit. What the hurry was is mystifying to me since the Feds negotiated with the Montana Freemen for 81 days before coming to a peaceful resolution.

3. Our attitude was that as much as we disagreed with Ammon Bundy's choice of targets, tactics, timing and "friends" like the sociopath (and probable Fed provocateur) Ryan Payne, the Feds had a higher duty not to violate the occupiers' due process rights.

4. A sniper's bullet at a pre-planned roadblock is NOT due process.

5. Such an action would not have been done without the sanction of the political leadership in the White House. Therefore we can conclude that this is, once again, the Feds making a show of the Waco logic embodied in Catch 22: "We can do anything you can't stop us from doing. We are the Imperial Feds and you WILL obey us."

6. We need more information and confirmation of what I have written, but it is apparent that the Feds are giving us all a choice.

« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 12:06:38 AM by Weisshaupt »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #49 on: January 27, 2016, 07:47:25 AM »
The Tree of Liberty is getting parched.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #50 on: January 27, 2016, 08:35:41 AM »
The Tree of Liberty is getting parched.
The weeds of tyranny are thriving!
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #51 on: January 27, 2016, 09:03:38 AM »
Corrections to previous post.
The FBI did not advance to take the Refuge last night coincident with the roadblock and it was Ryan Bundy who was wounded not Ryan Payne (more's the pity). Will have more later.
Posted by Dutchman6 at 7:11 AM No comments:

http://www.infowars.com/eyewitness-oregon-militiaman-murdered-by-cops-he-had-his-hands-in-the-air/

IF this woman's story is true... actually scratch that.. if this woman's story is believed,  and if they move against the compound....

http://news.yahoo.com/fbi-sets-checkpoints-around-oregon-refuge-deadly-confrontation-140355598.html

One of the remaining occupiers at the reserve, Jason Patrick, told Reuters by phone they would stay until the "redress of grievances."

“I've heard 'peaceful resolution' for weeks now and now there’s a cowboy who is my friend who is dead – so prepare for the peaceful resolution,” Patrick said.

The Malheur takeover, which started Jan. 2 with at least a dozen armed men, was a flare-up in the so-called Sagebrush Rebellion, a decades-old conflict over federal control of millions of acres in the West. Protesters say they are defending the Constitution. Bundy's father, Cliven, was a key figure in a 2014 armed standoff over unpaid grazing fees in Nevada.

The arrests have angered anti-government protesters across the country, said Mike Vanderboegh, a gun-rights activist active in self-proclaimed militia circles. "It's all I can do to keep people from going and shooting feds right now," he told Reuters.

Vanderboegh said he believed the FBI had acted too quickly to end a situation that was already on its way to a peaceful resolution.

Yeah. Historians may look back and see this as the real beginning of the second Civil war.
Good Job libtards. Ignore the rights of others, bully them and then act surprised when they finally start to fight back. The sad thing is how many of them think it will just be Militia against Law enforcement, and they won't be involved because no one is keeping a list or anything.

« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 11:47:47 AM by Weisshaupt »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #52 on: January 27, 2016, 12:23:15 PM »
I never thought I would live to see the day when my country turned into such a fascist state populated with so much utterly useless excrement!

The Fedcoats obviously waited in ambush to get these guys, probably used those perimeter cameras to lure them out, and these pukes feel no remorse over killing LaVoy and wounding another, they must be so f**king proud to follow another assholes orders against a citizen yet none of these f**king stormtroopers did sh*t to put down rioting ferals or rampaging muzzies.

sh*t makes me want to go nuclear.

This f**king country is beyond f**ked!

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #53 on: January 27, 2016, 05:52:31 PM »
I never thought I would live to see the day when my country turned into such a fascist state populated with so much utterly useless excrement!

The Fedcoats obviously waited in ambush to get these guys, probably used those perimeter cameras to lure them out, and these pukes feel no remorse over killing LaVoy and wounding another, they must be so f**king proud to follow another assholes orders against a citizen yet none of these f**king stormtroopers did sh*t to put down rioting ferals or rampaging muzzies.

sh*t makes me want to go nuclear.

This f**king country is beyond f**ked!
Never a truer statement than this. If we can look at it all from a list of assaults from the Fedcoats upon the people instead of looking at them at here and there we can clearly assess just how bad the situation really is.

I've always been a law enforcement type guy but after the least ten years reading about the absolute horrid things these asshats have done to the citizenry, I've become more than just apathetic to them, I've become darn right antagonistic toward anyone in the Fed Gov closet.

Face it folks, the sooner we can begin shooting them, the faster their numbers will come down and with it, the oppressive Fedcoat regime. ::rockets::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #54 on: January 27, 2016, 09:04:05 PM »
https://www.facebook.com/mark.mcconnell.127648/videos/vb.721369761/10154667085229762/?type=2&theater

Mark McConnell's account.  Not sure I am buying it.  He is out. The others are not. They might have just leaned on him and said "provide an alternative narrative and you can walk"  - or he is telling the truth. I do know a man with his face against the pavement and preoccupied with people cuffing him probably isn't much of an eye witness to events over a quarter of a mile down the road.

But then it may not matter...  when this thing finally starts, its not going to matter what the truth was, because we have all been personal recipients of the TRUTH -  Did the ferals that rioted over the summer concern themselves with the truth?  in a world where legitimacy flows form the barrel  of a gun and not from agreement and consent,  truth becomes relatively unimportant.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #55 on: January 27, 2016, 10:39:32 PM »
I have total confidence in our law enforcement personnel. Why would they lie?

::speechless::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #56 on: January 28, 2016, 08:08:21 AM »
This is BS!  They must have waterboarded Bundy, threatened his family or this contains a code telling his daughter and the rest of the resistance on site that the Fedcoats are coming and there will be blood.  I don't trust these Fedcoats Gestapo goons or their local Quislings they have as their bitches for sh*t!

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #57 on: January 28, 2016, 10:52:18 AM »
This is BS!  They must have waterboarded Bundy, threatened his family or this contains a code telling his daughter and the rest of the resistance on site that the Fedcoats are coming and there will be blood.  I don't trust these Fedcoats Gestapo goons or their local Quislings they have as their bitches for sh*t!

http://www.infowars.com/ammon-bundy-admits-defeat-calls-on-remaining-oregon-occupiers-to-stand-down-go-home/

Following the overnight arrest of the Oregon militia leader and six of his associates by the FBI, as well as deadly shooting during a confrontation with federal authorities of Robert “LaVoy” Finicum, spokesperson for the militiamen occupying the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge, moments ago Portland’s KATU reported that Ammon Bundy, through his attorney, asked the remaining armed occupiers at the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge to stand down and go home.

So maybe Bundy said this. Maybe not. It  hard for him to dispute it from in some hole somewhere. And it doesn't mean anyone will obey.  Statists don't seem to realize that in conservative circles "Leaders"  don't have the same function. They lead only while others are willing to follow.... But hey its like a libtard telling you that at the end of his life Reagan supported some form of gun control..  like the fact that Reagan said it ( in who knows what mental state)  would get you to change your mind..

Offline sfetter

« Reply #58 on: January 28, 2016, 11:48:43 AM »
Guys I am a little confused about something.  Why have we had such a different result from this standoff vs the one with the Bundys last year?  Correct me if I am wrong but was there not hundreds of armed people which stood their ground for the Bundys and since then the feds backed off, at least for now.

Yet with Hammonds, I know their situation is different, but still similar in many ways,  there has been far less support from patriots, and this now does not look like it will end well for anyone but the feds.  What am I missing??

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #59 on: January 28, 2016, 01:12:19 PM »
Guys I am a little confused about something.  Why have we had such a different result from this standoff vs the one with the Bundys last year?  Correct me if I am wrong but was there not hundreds of armed people which stood their ground for the Bundys and since then the feds backed off, at least for now.

Yet with Hammonds, I know their situation is different, but still similar in many ways,  there has been far less support from patriots, and this now does not look like it will end well for anyone but the feds.  What am I missing??

The Hammonds never asked for people to take a stand there.  Nor were they supporting it either.