Author Topic: Harassing the ATF on Facebook.  (Read 1535 times)

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Harassing the ATF on Facebook.
« on: January 06, 2016, 09:41:36 AM »
This will get those guys on a list. ::laughonfloor::

https://www.facebook.com/HQATF/?fref=nf
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Harassing the ATF on Facebook.
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2016, 10:24:29 AM »
Just a sample...and most are from the "Rules be like legal 'n sh*t" flowchart post -

Andy Erickson So before step 1, according to your flow chart, Congress needs to pass a statute. Since Congress passed no statute, you must have an alternative "path" that starts with Obama and jumps right to Step 10?

Dustin Juracek ATF, will the rules your agency enact also require Cartels and the individuals and organizations receiving small arms shipments from our government to be FFL holders? Will you enforce the Cartels you armed the same way you will enforce citizens?

Jonathan Howell How do you plan to implement all of the exciting new rules on all of the stand-up citizenry in Chicago and similar places?

Nicholas Walton Obama DOES NOT make laws, CONGRESS does. Executive orders are null and void, meaningless and irrelevant. Citizens are not obligated to comply with ANY dictators goals and aspirations, PERIOD!

George DeVack Let me get this straight. Its OK for the government to sell guns to radical Syrian "rebels" but a law abiding citizen can not sell a gun to another law abiding citizen? Yeah makes sense...

Ray Bee Since Congress passed no Statute, and today news is just the wannabe dick-tator wagging his lying lips and trying to act the part of king, does that mean that nothing will happen?

Gary Dycus How does this prevent mass shootings again? I keep forgetting.

Casey Valley I don't see "executive order subverts congress" on this flow chart

Chad Jay Congress did not give you rules, powers, laws, unicorns, or rainbows to use. Your token can choke on his pen and call someone who gives a crap.

Brock Pearcy I sent in my application for the ATF to receive it for trafficking illegal firearms to Mexican drug cartels!

Joshua Pezzullo Those fireworks registered?

Malachi Mize You know what's more dangerous than firing rounds into the air? The ATF giving guns to the cartels south of the border...

Bud Buchanan Maybe if yall spent less time worrying about legal gun owners you could make a dent in the narcotics trade

Most people need to start signing off the same way...something like "Molon Labe, Fascist!" will do.

Eff 'em anyway.  Like President Jackson once taunted the SCOTUS..."They made their (illegal) ruling, now let them try to enforce it!".

Molon Labe fothermuckers!   :D

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline fordguy_85

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2016, 11:03:19 AM »
Love it!
Eric Morgan
"Can the liberties of a nation be secure when we have removed the conviction that these liberties are the gift of God?" - Thomas Jefferson

"Opinions and instructions do not outmatch the Constitution. Against it, they are void." - Calvin Coolidge

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2016, 01:22:58 PM »
Awesome find! 

::popcorn::

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2016, 02:46:26 PM »
Y'all notice how these fascists are all tough-guy resolute in protecting us against the demonic straw-purchase yet they won't (can't?) define what makes a straw purchase. Yea, I know it's buying a firearm and then reselling it to a 3rd party. But what is the time element that makes it straw purchase?

A day?
A week?
A month?
A year?
A decade?
A millennium?

Seriously - what period of time has to transpire before I can sell a firearm and not go to jail?

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2016, 02:51:33 PM »

They're making a list....and checking it twice...

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2016, 05:41:17 AM »
Y'all notice how these fascists are all tough-guy resolute in protecting us against the demonic straw-purchase yet they won't (can't?) define what makes a straw purchase. Yea, I know it's buying a firearm and then reselling it to a 3rd party. But what is the time element that makes it straw purchase?

A day?
A week?
A month?
A year?
A decade?
A millennium?

Seriously - what period of time has to transpire before I can sell a firearm and not go to jail?

It's probably more of a tribal thing than a hard-set-rule thing.  Like the Elite Tribe I am sure has no restrictions, for everybody else there is discrimination.  For us there is direct targeting.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2016, 05:43:46 AM »

They're making a list....and checking it twice...

We have a list too!   ;)

Pan is the official IAL Keeper of "The List"...and everybody on it is naughty, not a single one is nice. 

Is cross-off day gonna be a hoot or what?   ::bustamove::

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2016, 12:01:24 PM »
Seriously?

Looks like ATF clownette Becky Solis ran away and all her posts deleted.

Fedcoats.   ::)
« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 12:15:23 PM by Libertas »

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2016, 01:18:23 AM »
What amazes me is there are several people trolling almost every post.   And they aren't deleting the comments yet,  are they just ignoring them,  or haven't they noticed yet?
The trolls get the most likes too. haha

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2016, 06:34:34 AM »
I think they are taking the approach that if they lay low the furor will burn out...

But last I heard they are not backing down from writing law via bureaucratic rules, so...the furor should not ever die out as long as they exist.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2016, 08:44:55 AM »
What amazes me is there are several people trolling almost every post.   And they aren't deleting the comments yet,  are they just ignoring them,  or haven't they noticed yet?

In the one I linked to, one woman did reply, was trolled hard, then deleted her comments.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2016, 09:49:48 AM »

In the one I linked to, one woman did reply, was trolled hard, then deleted her comments.

Was that the aforementioned Becky Solis?  Or did another ATF Stormtrooperette get lit up?

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2016, 11:36:36 AM »
That was Becky.