Author Topic: Rubio is an E-GOP Jackass...Admits on Univision he is for Amnesty for Illegals!  (Read 2299 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://iotwreport.com/marco-rubio-now-openly-campaigning-in-favor-of-obama-schumer-amnesty-bill/

Disqualified for any office!

Kick these loser to the curb already!

If not a Senator from Florida he would be bounced!

I don't know who added the MS-8 logo but that is brilliant...MS-13 let in, MS-8 is doing the letting!

They all need to swing!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Hmmm... I'm no fan of Rubio precisely because of his entanglement with that slimebucket Shumer and the "Gang of Eight" amnesty bill.

But in reading through that link, I think it's a stretch (like, not true) to say that he's admitting he's for amnesty.

For the record, I think he IS for amnesty. But I don't think this article is accurate.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Sorry...gotta mine the links...

“Let’s be clear,” Rubio said. “Nobody is talking about preventing the legalization. The legalization is going to happen. That means the following will happen: First comes the legalization. Then come the measures to secure the border. And then comes the process of permanent residence.”

“As for the legalization, the enormous majority of my colleagues have accepted that it has to happen and that it has to begin at the same time we begin the measures for [the border],” Rubio said. “It is not conditional. The legalization is not conditional.”

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/marco-rubio-in-immigration-reform-legalization-comes-first-it-is-not-conditional/article/2531504

I don't know how unconditional legalization can be more accurately defined than being in fact a blanket amnesty?

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
It makes no difference (to me at least).

Until 2008 I was a "You can't go wrong voting republican" voter. After the Mccain debacle my faith was shaken. In 2012 I voted with the greatest reluctance for Romney (and kicked myself relentlessly for it).
after Romney I vowed never to compromise my principles again, regardless of the consequences.

In 2016 I have three choices.

Vote for Cruz.
Vote for Trump and dent my principles.
Vote for any of the others and completely compromise everything I stand for.

I think you know which way I'm headed...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Soap Box
Ballot Box

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Sorry...gotta mine the links...

Indeed.  ::hat-tip::
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Nuance.   ::)

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/01/marco-rubio-immigrants-217895

Bottom line - 12M+ can stay...

Yah, saw that this morning,

Sen. Marco Rubio says people who immigrated to the U.S. illegally but haven’t committed any major crimes could be allowed to stay.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/01/marco-rubio-immigrants-217895#ixzz3xYMb3iYb

So, which minor crimes can I get any with and in which country?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
As far as I know people crossing Mexico's southern border are being exploited, sometimes beaten, raped, robbed and killed...and deported...but nobody ever wants to talk about that.  It's a fricken sick joke.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
More undocumented democrat voters pouring in...

http://www.kvue.com/news/special-valley-prepares-for-next-wave-of-central-american-children/58049891

...maybe we should call them Rubio's?

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
Soup, there's a 4th choice.
None of the above.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
None of the above.

I'm one of those who cast ballots for GW without reservation (in full knowledge that he was a pretty moderate republican). When it was clear that Mccain was the guy I said, "Nope - sitting it out" but ended up voting anyway. When it was romney I was even more adamant that I wasn't going to dirty my ballot hand....but I caved again.

I think third time is the charm. I'm in a vastly darker place than I was in 2012 and my give~a~sh*t meter is busted - probably beyond repair. I can't say with certainty where I'll be on vote day but I can say that, wherever I am, I'll be self-medicating.

:o

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
None of the above.

I'm one of those who cast ballots for GW without reservation (in full knowledge that he was a pretty moderate republican). When it was clear that Mccain was the guy I said, "Nope - sitting it out" but ended up voting anyway. When it was romney I was even more adamant that I wasn't going to dirty my ballot hand....but I caved again.

I think third time is the charm. I'm in a vastly darker place than I was in 2012 and my give~a~sh*t meter is busted - probably beyond repair. I can't say with certainty where I'll be on vote day but I can say that, wherever I am, I'll be self-medicating.

:o

I didn't vote for McCaine or Romney (and damn sure not Dhimm), but I voted. There's been too many good people who sacrificed themselves to give me that right.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
We should come to a consensus on a write-in, then self-medicate and forge ahead with our own plans to survive the end game and call it good.