Author Topic: Another one bites the dust  (Read 3799 times)

Offline rustybayonet

• Established Member
Another one bites the dust
« on: February 03, 2016, 08:46:22 AM »
This morning Rand Paul stopped his campaign for President, and now is 'only'concentrating his re-election campaign for his senate set. 'nough said.....

On a much lighter note about Mike Huckabee -- last night on Kelly File, when asked about his dropping out he stated "because of illness", so Kelly's next question ask what illness?, and his reply was priceless  - " It's obvious the people are sick of ME.... 

Don't you just love honesty ....
« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 08:51:36 AM by rustybayonet »
All gave some -- Some gave all    Humbled to be one of the 33 original members of the Coast Guard Honor Guard, started in 1962.
 Today is the Tomorrow, we worried about Yesterday

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: Another one bites the dust
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2016, 02:24:38 PM »
Wow, Huck really said that? What a thunderclap moment of brilliant clarity. Kudos to him for self awareness and self deprecation.

::hysterical::
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2016, 05:29:31 PM »
  he got the message
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2016, 07:01:25 PM »
  he got the message

He's still a slow learner. Along with Jeb.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline rustybayonet

• Established Member
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2016, 05:56:53 AM »
And adding another - Rick Santorum pulled the plug yesterday also.   While doing so he gave his very thin endorsement to Marco Rubio.

And the beat goes on -----
All gave some -- Some gave all    Humbled to be one of the 33 original members of the Coast Guard Honor Guard, started in 1962.

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2016, 06:32:59 AM »
Good riddance to the neo-con sweater boy.

In Iowa, he had less votes than "Other".
I'm sure Rubio is prizing the value in that endorsement.

Also, the Huckster dropped out.
I guess, due to sickness.

He said the people were sick of him

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2016, 07:14:06 AM »
Bush is too stupid to quit...and people are stupid to trust Rubio...

Whatever...

Come on SMOD!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2016, 07:25:41 AM »

Whatever...

Come on SMOD!
Bush has to consult his mammy before throwing in the towel.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2016, 07:38:02 AM »

Whatever...

Come on SMOD!
Bush has to consult his mammy before throwing in the towel.

If she had any sense she'd smack him upside his head and tell him to stop being a dumbass!

Offline sfetter

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2016, 07:56:12 AM »
I think the RINO side will continue to decline into chaos and fighting like a bunch of 5 year olds.  This will allow Billery to achieve her goals. May not even need much voter fraud to get it.  The country is that far gone.  Once in, I believe we will see a substantial acceleration in the destruction of society, Christianity and the country.  They fear no one.  The constitution will be attacked like Christianity and no one will stand in their way.  Does anyone else see it any different?

Offline Septugenarian

• A Regular
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2016, 03:42:37 PM »
I read an article earlier today (don't have a link) which basically exposed Rubio as the Republican Obama based on his support of a large number of Obama "ideas".  'Nuff said.
I'm entitled (to be cranky).

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2016, 09:14:02 PM »
I read an article earlier today (don't have a link) which basically exposed Rubio as the Republican Obama based on his support of a large number of Obama "ideas".  'Nuff said.

I did mention that he was dead to me since the gang of 8 bullsh*tt.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2016, 10:42:44 PM »
I think the RINO side will continue to decline into chaos and fighting like a bunch of 5 year olds.  This will allow Billery to achieve her goals. May not even need much voter fraud to get it.  The country is that far gone.  Once in, I believe we will see a substantial acceleration in the destruction of society, Christianity and the country.  They fear no one.  The constitution will be attacked like Christianity and no one will stand in their way.  Does anyone else see it any different?

Sure is looking that way. Is it too late to bring back Scott? LOL

Offline rustybayonet

• Established Member
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2016, 10:50:11 PM »
Have heard a couple of 'taking' heads expressing the idea that possibly both Trump and Rubio could be there solely to start attacks and disruption on all contenders, to further aid the other side.  Probably far fetched, but in this level of politics and with some of those running ??? nothing is impossible.

What say you ....  ::whatgives::   

And; Carly Florina has been omitted from the stage by the ABC Saturday night.  Both Ted Cruz and Mitt Romney [why is he in it?] wrote to the RNC requesting she be allowed, since she did finish higher than a couple of others in the Iowa primaries.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 11:00:35 PM by rustybayonet »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2016, 07:19:23 AM »
It's hard to gin up much interest...and hope died a long time ago and 8 years ago acquired a definition that is a complete perversion so profound that even seeing or hearing that word sends me into a rage...and I wrote the damned thing just now!

::gaah::

Offline rustybayonet

• Established Member
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2016, 08:59:54 AM »
Another question that I have had, and forgot, OFS, [old fart syndrome] to post late last night. 

About the possible Trump disruption thoughts - 'As a former [?] NY democrat so concerned about the problems facing the country, why didn't he just file and run on the democratic ticket instead of changing party to become a Republican ?

Offline sfetter

« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2016, 11:56:29 AM »
I believe it is all being manipulated. Don't really believe it makes any difference how you vote. As I have said before, the powers in Europe which make up much of the NWO have stated that Billary is who they want and everything will be done to make sure that happens. The real entertainment is watching everyone dance on the head of a pin in order to make all of these results seem somewhat believable to the general public. Recent events over the past few years would indicate that it will not take too much to accomplish that. All the while, the mostly noble country that most of us grew up in continues to be transformed into the type of tyrannical empire that our constitution was written to prevent.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2016, 10:02:39 PM »
Another question that I have had, and forgot, OFS, [old fart syndrome] to post late last night. 

About the possible Trump disruption thoughts - 'As a former [?] NY democrat so concerned about the problems facing the country, why didn't he just file and run on the democratic ticket instead of changing party to become a Republican ?

Because it's hitlery's turn.

Offline rustybayonet

• Established Member
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2016, 11:39:55 AM »

Because it's hitlery's turn.

Oh; how silly of me to not remember the "Wheel of Fortune" process of advancing to run for president.  Guess I must have skipped school the day they taught that part of the process.  I'll bet though that they continue spending money for those unneeded primaries.  Hell; I know that Gore invented the internet, so all they need to do is put on pictures and dates when each persons time arrives, then every forth January swear in the top name, saving all that time and money.  Damn thats right, governments job is to waste time and spend others money !!!!  Guess it's time for this old fart to go back to school and study the newer version of 'gooberment 101".   ::falldownshocked::

Offline rustybayonet

• Established Member
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2016, 09:43:33 AM »
Have heard a couple of 'taking' heads expressing the idea that possibly both Trump and Rubio could be there solely to start attacks and disruption on all contenders, to further aid the other side.  Probably far fetched, but in this level of politics and with some of those running ??? nothing is impossible.

What say you ....  ::whatgives::   

And; Carly Florina has been omitted from the stage by the ABC Saturday night.  Both Ted Cruz and Mitt Romney [why is he in it?] wrote to the RNC requesting she be allowed, since she did finish higher than a couple of others in the Iowa primaries.

The possiblity that I mentioned above on Feb. 4 - to me just got deeper.
 Watching the debates last night something struck me - 'the ABC debate logo on the front of the podiums reminded me of the obummer logo with a variation so I looked it up and 'surprise' I found another logo next to it. In my warped mind it's another shovel full of 'sh*t' on Trump as proof he is a democrat in elephants clothing --

for your comparison;

The podium logo pictured is the same as those used on the GOP debate last night..

This is both abummers on left and Trumps on right.
http://mashable.com/2015/09/02/obama-trump-logo/#KoQ8FPyH8qq

« Last Edit: February 07, 2016, 09:54:16 AM by rustybayonet »