Author Topic: The Willful Ignorance of Progs and the True Nature of Islam Illustrated  (Read 961 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Appearing before the State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs Subcommittee of the Senate Appropriations Committee, Kerry made the statement while testifying about the State Department’s budget request for the fiscal year 2017.

During the hearing, Sen. Mark Kirk (R., Ill.) asked Kerry for his thoughts on Ibrahim al Qosi, the former Guantanamo detainee who is now a prominent al Qaeda leader, and had staffers hold up a picture of the terrorist for Kerry to see.

“Let me just ask one question,” Kirk said to Kerry. “I want to show you a picture of Ibrahim al Qosi, who was recently released by the administration to the Sudanese, and he appeared on some al Qaeda videos recruiting people for AQAP [al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula].”

Kirk went on to say, “Now that he’s out, I would hope we would end the policy of issuing terrorists to terrorist nations, and where they can get out.”

Sudan, where al Qosi was released, has a long history of terrorist activity with Sunni jihadist groups and individuals like al Qaeda and Osama bin Laden as well as with the Islamic Republic of Iran. The Sudanese government has also been internationally accused of committing genocide in Darfur.

Kerry paused for a moment before saying to Kirk, “Well, Senator, he’s not supposed to be doing that. And there are consequences for that, and there will be. But apart from that, the fact is that we’ve got people who’ve been held without charges for 13 years, 14 years in some cases. That’s not American, that’s not how we operate.”

http://www.weaselzippers.us/258686-kerry-on-gitmo-detainee-who-returned-to-terrorism-hes-not-supposed-to-be-doing-that/

Yes, you idiot, that is what he is supposed to do because it is what they do, period!  And no, there will not be any consequences to that, you are lying.  And no, you and your boss closing Gitmo and releasing the rest of these scumbags so they can kill and terrorize again is how you operate, not how we operate, you and your boss and the rest of your ilk are not American, you are traitors and deserve a traitors fate!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline richb

• Established Member
Re: The Willful Ignorance of Progs and the True Nature of Islam Illustrated
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2016, 02:36:40 PM »
Then CHARGE them you a**wipe!   

unamerican my a**!

There will be no consequences for  Ibrahim al Qosi at all.   What they h*ll could Kerry do this guy at this point? 

Too bad there are no "consequences"  for Kerry either.   

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2016, 03:43:30 PM »
Oh, they'll be consequences my friend...innocent blood first...then a-holes like this horse-faced Widow-chasing douchenozzle!

Then maybe we get to all the eff'n Ibrahim's!!!

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2016, 04:45:41 PM »
I will agree with Lurch on one point: we shouldn't have people incarcerated for 13 years without charges.  They should have been summarily executed as illegal combatants on the battlefield.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2016, 09:58:36 PM »
...hopefully after extracting info from them...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2016, 11:23:56 AM »
And it keeps getting illustrated every damn day...

Check this evil scum out (warning, not for the weak of stomach)...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3469100/Woman-black-burka-holding-child-s-severed-HEAD-shouting-Allahu-Akbar-shuts-metro-station-Moscow.html

OK, cue up the mindless Progs and other dangerous appeasers of this psychotic Satanic cult...just try to explain how this trash is compatible with humanity!!!  I triple-dog dare ya!!!

There is no living with this evil or anyone who tolerates it.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
7th Century Savages and modern plumbing...not getting along in Europe...

...it might be a better idea to keep these filthy rapist murdering cultists the hell out...but appears too late for that dose of sanity...

Ya'll ever see the end of Children of Men?  Yeah, Europe is racing towards Shatholestan status at breakneck speed...