Author Topic: Did any of you hear about this ?  (Read 1628 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Did any of you hear about this ?
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2016, 12:10:51 PM »
In what Valizadeh now says was meant as satire, he called for rape to be decriminalized.

Satire.  Tongue-in-cheek.  To tweak the SJWs and their tender, snowflake sensibilities.  If I'm not mistaken, this is the guy, or one of the guys, advocating "game", that is, how to Alpha Male lure women into his/their beds, with no promise of a future relationship.  In other words, competing and winning in the "hook-up" culture.  These guys are sick of, and are protesting, the ultra-feminization of the culture.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2016, 01:23:28 PM »
LOL.

“I propose that we make the violent taking of a woman not punishable by law when done off public grounds,” he wrote on his blog last February. “By attempting to teach men not to rape, what we have actually done is teach women not to care about being raped, not to protect themselves from easily preventable acts, and not to take responsibility for their actions. I thought about this problem and am sure I have the solution: Make rape legal if done on private property.”
::hysterical::
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2016, 03:27:28 PM »
If Milo Yiannopoulos is the A+ standard in trolling, this guy would certainly get a strong A-, if not an A.

http://voxday.blogspot.com/2016/02/transcript-rooshv-press-conference-6216.html

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2016, 08:01:07 AM »
As always...reading the comments convinces me yet again that people of latter day America are stupid beyond repair...

And is it just me or does this guy really look like Jared Allen?   ::hysterical::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline sfetter

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2016, 11:36:46 AM »
As a follow up to this.  I originally found out about this from someone who lived in Texas not far from where a local rally was to take place.  I forget the Town. This was originally posted on the BBC which did not last long due to Al.  He will not let anyone say a bad word about a Muslim.  I and others believe he may be one.

Anyway, in addition, my sister lives in Cinci and they had an article in their newspaper about a small town in Tenn which was also going to have a rally regarding this.  Muslims are just testing the waters.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2016, 11:52:17 AM »
If Milo Yiannopoulos is the A+ standard in trolling, this guy would certainly get a strong A-, if not an A.

http://voxday.blogspot.com/2016/02/transcript-rooshv-press-conference-6216.html

Reporter: Just to clarify something earlier, you were saying that Donald Trump was the closest. Besides the anti-PC stuff, what do you like about his 2016 campaign?

Roosh: He hates you guys too.

Oh boy, POW!  Made me laugh.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"