Author Topic: Take a Thug With you  (Read 793 times)

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Take a Thug With you
« on: February 25, 2016, 09:18:48 AM »
So this guy was a Occupy Denver idiot lefty , who was killed in suicide by cop for the crime of not paying is Mortgage    Park is a conservative county,  and I am sure this  Sheriff was not a fan of this guy. He probably was harassed.

As an Occupy sort of person,  you can be sure he did not think other people had rights, and that  anyone more successful than him owed him something, so on one level I am not sorry to see him go.  But the OWS crowd did have it right that the banks are causing our issues - they just refuse to see the government as the other side of that symbiosis. The entire monetary system is now a fraud.  So  I guess he stopped paying is mortgage, and they moved to evict him.  Maybe some guy at a bank was making sure of it. Maybe it was a local dislike.  But bottom line they came to this man's home, armed and body armored, to remove him from it.

No, the home wasn't his.  But how long till they decide that the taxes on your rural home are 200%  of its value  as agenda 21 is implemented. After all  - you can't pay the taxes?  We are now living in a lawless society where there is no  hope of justice. (social or real)

Trump is being successful because of the large number of disenfranchised Lefties ( Hey were we supposed to have college loan forgiveness with Obama? Where is my free stuff!)  are crossing the aisle to vote for Trump, because Obama made promises to give stuff fto  young white kids and largely failed to deliver on them.  There are a lot of lefties out there just as angry that not having fully enslaved you as you are at their attempt at doing so. And in the end the Cops will be caught in the cross fire.  At some point, they just won't attempt this stuff anymore, or if they do it will only be on high profile targets and with overwhelming force.   And when that happens, the goal is to take just one.   

I am not saying this officer deserved to die, and my prayers are with is family. But as we get deeper into this, it is going to be harder and harder to tell which side is right and which side is wrong.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Take a Thug With you
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2016, 11:44:17 AM »
Want add more twists and turns?

What if the home was being occupied by Muslim illegal immigrants with little Akbars and the legitimate homeowner came home and asked the authorities to evict the squatters?  What do you think would happen?

It doesn't matter how right a lawful citizen is or how wrong a LEO is...

It is already too hard for some people to know who the real bad guy is...

And soon that won't matter much either...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.