Author Topic: Why Women Destroy Civilizations  (Read 4580 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Why Women Destroy Civilizations
« on: February 19, 2016, 01:13:11 PM »
This video asserts that the sexual license of women is the seed of civilizational decline.  In the case of the West today, I can't find a lot to argue with in this video.

Ponder this for a moment.  If you removed the female vote, none of the last presidential elections would have been close.  The Republican candidates would have won all of them.  The "sexual revolution" has in turn produced innumerable cultural changes, most of which have led to ever increasing dependence on the State as new replacement for the husband/father role that was, essentially, cast aside.

This is a somewhat long and rather depressing video, but it makes some observations that are hard to dispute.

! No longer available
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Why Women Destroy Civilizations
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2016, 02:42:07 PM »
Is that Heather sans her horse aka current/future Mrs Jeter?

See, how easily distracted I am?!

::unknowncomic::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2016, 03:18:57 PM »
Is that Heather sans her horse aka current/future Mrs Jeter?

See, how easily distracted I am?!

::unknowncomic::

Hmmph...caveman! All I was, uhm...wondering was whether her beautiful white bikini was a cotton weave or a nylon/spandex blend.  ;)
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2016, 03:50:53 PM »

This is a somewhat long and rather depressing video, but it makes some observations that are hard to dispute.

Yes they are.  Letting women vote was the real downfall of the US and a lot of conservative women will agree with that statement.
They know what other women are like.. often I think what makes a woman conservative is a general understanding and dedication  to the concept of honor.
Most western women don't understand and certainly don't try to adhere to that concept. 

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2016, 04:35:53 PM »

Yes they are.  Letting women vote was the real downfall of the US and a lot of conservative women will agree with that statement.
They know what other women are like.. often I think what makes a woman conservative is a general understanding and dedication  to the concept of honor.
Most western women don't understand and certainly don't try to adhere to that concept. 

Women are hard wired to place greater value on material security in the right here, right now.  Coupling this with the not-unrelated cultural changes -- sexual license, contraception, abortion on demand, no fault divorce -- the male role has been triumphantly discarded as an obsolete relic of the patriarchy.  They need men like fish need bicycles, dontcha know.  But the joke is on them, and sadly all of us.  They do need the traditional male role, and instead they now assign it to the State.  Government f**ks that up just like it does everything else, though.

There are so many things that are going to have to change, and dramatically, if the West is to have any hope of survival.  One of those things is that the West is going to have relocate its collective manhood.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2016, 05:33:19 PM »
I guess women did invent metrosexuals.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2016, 05:36:07 PM »
Finally had 20 minutes to sit and watch this. It is very bleak indeed. It's a difficult time to have children and grandchildren. But I suppose that is almost universally the human condition. We've just been shielded from it for a few decades.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2016, 01:11:46 PM »
! No longer available

My papa told me, my mama sat down & cried;
Said "You're too young a man, t'have as many women you got".
I looked at my mother dear, didn't even crack a smile,
Said 'If women kill me, I don't mind dyin'!"

In the battle of the sexes, it has recently come to light that women have the upper hand: the weaker sex is really the stronger sex...because the weakness of the stronger sex is the weaker sex!  ;D
« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 02:32:06 PM by Pablo de Fleurs »
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline sfetter

« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2016, 11:33:09 AM »
I listened or watched the first video.  I really is an eye opener.  Really makes you realize how complex we humans are.  Also makes me realize how F**ked up humans are.  No matter what you do that may be good as a person, a community, or a nation, there is always those who will destroy it.  It is amazing to me that the USA has lasted this long. 

Offline Imithohtar

• Newb
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2016, 12:10:39 PM »
I'm surprised the all-encompassing 'freedom from responsibility' wasn't first.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2016, 01:42:48 PM »
Well, hello there, new person.   ;)
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2016, 09:08:39 AM »
I was wondering when/if that one was going to chime in.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2016, 01:03:57 PM »

So it's not a newbie?
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2016, 02:35:32 PM »

So it's not a newbie?

Registered in February but hasn't started posting until now.

BTW: Welcome Imithohtar !

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2016, 07:38:18 AM »
Toe check complete, execute full highboard dive.   :D 

Welcome aboard, matey.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.