Author Topic: Pot wins Oscar for bestiality scene, tells all Kettles to not be like the Pot  (Read 1388 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://iotwreport.com/leonardo-dicrapio-goes-on-global-warming-rant-as-he-receives-dutch-rudder-from-hollywood/

I think he is saying don't be a two-faced lying sack of scat like he is...and to prove it you must devote yourself entirely to a false religion who's only answer to the problem they invented is for billions of you to be OK with being snuffed.

People like Lenny here are perfectly happy spouting this crap, it won't be them who gets whacked or asked to change their lifestyle one iota...they are in the "special" group, dontchya know?

#StopCO2NowNoBreathingForYou!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Amazingly enough, I missed the Oscars.  Did the little man who played Juanita Broaddrick to the bear's Bill Clinton claim again that the Chinooks were a product of global warming?

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
I love your thread titles Libertas!
 ::bows::
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
I love your thread titles Libertas!
 ::bows::

He does have a way with words, doesn't he?
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
I like it when they almost write themselves...as is with this case...it's just so easy.   :D

And to MNHawks question...I heard a clip on the radio this morning...he spouted some disreputable BS about "2015 being the hottest year in recorded history"...and because of a temporary fluctuation in weather...some other jibberish about having to go thousands of miles to the "southern tip of the world" to find snow to film his man-bear love scene in.

What an Apex Asshole!

I'm surprised AlGore didn't shuffle out on stage and get blown by his loyal disciple right then and there.

Maybe at an after party...

::puke::

The Big One can't suck these fools into the Pacific fast enough!
« Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 11:35:05 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.