Author Topic: Funny, I didn't know folks signed a privacy waiver on boarding public transport  (Read 1118 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/md-politics/devices-on-public-buses-in-maryland-are-listening-to-private-conversations/2016/02/29/325e1d1e-df36-11e5-8d98-4b3d9215ade1_story.html

Do they at least have a big warning sign above as you walk in notifying you that you are a serf with no rights or privileges and are assumed to be criminal scum upon entry?

No?

Good thing I avoid public anything if I can avoid it...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/md-politics/devices-on-public-buses-in-maryland-are-listening-to-private-conversations/2016/02/29/325e1d1e-df36-11e5-8d98-4b3d9215ade1_story.html

Do they at least have a big warning sign above as you walk in notifying you that you are a serf with no rights or privileges and are assumed to be criminal scum upon entry?

No?

I swear to God I hadn't read your comment when I posted on the Oregon militia thread!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

No?

I swear to God I hadn't read your comment when I posted on the Oregon militia thread!

It's not an error on our part we keep identifying the same themes, is it?  People need to unplug themselves from the matrix...or forcibly be removed from it, for their (and our) own good...

Offline richb

• Established Member
If they aren't listening,  the are probably watching.   

Take  interstate 80-94 through northwest indiana.   About all of the interstate is able to be viewed by camera from the state line with illinois to east of Gary.   They even can zoom in on something.

Funny though,  they never manage to video the people stealing the copper wire out of the streetlights.   

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Way back in the day when they started talking about putting in traffic cameras I started joking people will have to start disguising themselves and hiding their plates and such...it didn't take long for that to translate from joking to reality.

Speaking of that...along the point you are making...with all the cameras, all the sound detectors and signal snoopers...for some reason they cannot find the bangers gunning people down either.  Funny huh?  Yeah not so much...lot's of dindu's in the neighborhood but a lot of dontknow's too.

It's a bleeped up world.

Oh well, soon all to be just another bad memory...