Author Topic: St Paul's Nova Classical Academy making 5 year olds read genderbender book  (Read 2546 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://iotwreport.com/gender-identity-forced-on-5-year-olds/

Sick?  Yup.

Twisted?  Yup.

So far only 10 kids pulled out by intelligent responsible parents.  The rest are doomed to deviant contamination.

Evil.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline richb

• Established Member
At least its a private school,  so at least you can leave. 

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel

I'm surprised this hasn't already hit public schools.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

I'm surprised this hasn't already hit public schools.

It has...I forget where, I am sure we have it documented somewhere...every time its tried they pull it back after the firestorm errupts...only to try to sneak something like it in later...

Evil never sleeps...but one day it will be put down...hard.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Our daughter is attending a local community college where, in an English Lit class, the teacher (black, liberal, lesbian daughter) is ranting & foul mouthed in class about Jesus, God & the Bible. She just interviewed me for a term paper...that'll make his head explode.

Spring break is next week, then classes resume. I have called the school (the same one where I speak) and have offered to debate him...ANY size audience, ANY venue - even as a fundraiser for the school - I'm sure he won't accept - because he's a propaganda bully - but the gauntlet has been thrown.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Yeah, good luck with that...if Progs can't tilt the playing field entirely their direction they'll pass and just keep dolling out their swill.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Yeah, good luck with that...if Progs can't tilt the playing field entirely their direction they'll pass and just keep dolling out their swill.

It's a chess game. I've instructed my daughter that, if he singles her out in class...to text me...& I will magically appear in the classroom...to chat it up with the prof & to give my best impersonation of William Wallace.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

It's a chess game. I've instructed my daughter that, if he singles her out in class...to text me...& I will magically appear in the classroom...to chat it up with the prof & to give my best impersonation of William Wallace.

Rough kilt weather here...but I like your hands-on interventional style!   ::crusader::

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Heh.

As for the St. Paul school, it's public, but outside the usual bureaucracy.  And it's probably one of the very few good schools in St. Paul, testing wise.

Offline richb

• Established Member
Heh.

As for the St. Paul school, it's public, but outside the usual bureaucracy.  And it's probably one of the very few good schools in St. Paul, testing wise.

So it's a charter school then?

There are a lot of charter schools here in the crappy areas of Northwest Indiana.    Very popular with the parents and students.   Not so much with the teachers and teacher union and the established public schools.    They have spent millions trying to defund them.

But they have taken a huge amount of students from the Gary public schools,  not quite as many as been removed from New Orleans LA. public schools after the hurricane,  but a big %.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 02:57:02 PM by richb »

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Yep, charter school, and yep, the union trash hate charter schools, also.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Probably why it was targeted by Progs to try implementing this...then it would find a faster tracking into the regular public schools...

And the only reason charter schools came along was to give some choice to parents to so the voucher ideas died off...

The Teacher Unionistas might hate charter schools, but the charter schools are doing just enough deflection to keep that ilk alive...