Author Topic: Obama Boy-white people should kill themselves because of their “white privilege"  (Read 1888 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://iotwreport.com/harvard-students-debate-whether-whites-should-kill-themselves-due-to-privilege/

Just imagine the uproar if some jackass said "black people should commit suicide because of their greedy free-sh*t lust for other peoples stuff".

Yeah.  Racists always bring up race first...just like this jackass with the Arafat-patterned skull-cap.

It appears Lincoln was wrong to free the slaves...whitey still getting blamed for it 150 years later...the blame would fit if it was still going on, eh?

That wasn't raised as a counter-argument?  No?  People let that oppression/subjugation BS fly unchallenged, eh?

Makes me want to steal Oprah's zillions back!  She didn't earn that sh*t!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Makes me want to steal Oprah's zillions back!  She didn't earn that sh*t!

I was, am & remain upset by the millions upon millions of dollars given out on a regular basis to dark-skinned athletes...particularly in basketball. ALL players should receive $100,000/per year...no endorsements. They can shine shoes or wait tables if they can't make ends meet. I mean just because they were born with bigger muscle groups...HEY, maybe force them to submit to surgery & redistribute some o' dat fast-twitch tissue 'n all.

Unless it "all good" for all...it ain't all good.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
And what's the deal with those phaggs infecting people with a terminal disease...how do they live with that kind of guilt?  Ought to just kill themselves too, eh?!

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
And what's the deal with those phaggs infecting people with a terminal disease...how do they live with that kind of guilt?  Ought to just kill themselves too, eh?!

Heh. They sorta' are (with each, uhm...thrust - "Bug-Catchers" & "Gift-Givers"). Didn't see all the St Patty's Day parade...but heard there was an AIDS float of skinny, emaciated men writhing on top with boxes of Depends all around...moaning, begging for a little water & turning all green (but not 'cause they're Irish!)....

Nah...just kidding...but it woulda' been a hoot.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Septugenarian

• A Regular
We righthanders are next, as will any numerically superior attribute possessor.  What happens when these minorities become majorities to the more however challenged?  Sounds like progressive suicide of groups asymptotically nearing extinction.
I'm entitled (to be cranky).

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Progs, tyranny...genocide...

You'd think people had had enough of that scat!

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
I wonder if any of them, in the deepest recesses of the thoughts they dare not give voice, know that their very existence depends on the hated White Man.  I for one would love to give them the thing they claim to crave, a place to live with no white people in it.  Somehow I think they would quickly learn to hate that as much I would love it.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
I think some do...and that is where a lot of the misplaced resentment and blind envy comes from.  I think they share that trait with Islaminals, much of their hatred of us is because we are not bound by their cult.  Progs are a cult, BLM clowns are a cult.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
  If I have what they call "white privilege"  It is my right to have one of them die in my place. Since it is my view that white lives matter and black lives matter they can pick a color or race of their choice to die for me.

It's good to have privilege. ::curtsy4::
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie