Author Topic: House investigations of Trump and his administration: The full list  (Read 1115 times)

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
There's no other word for this except obscene.

At least 14 Democratic-led House committees have been investigating various aspects of President Donald Trump's businesses, campaign and his presidency since the beginning of this year, an NBC News review shows. In all, those committees have launched at least 50 probes into Trump world.

The investigations include whether Trump obstructed justice in the Russia probes, whether his businesses inflated their assets, how his daughter and son-in-law obtained their security clearances, whether he used his power to interfere with mergers, how his actions might have slowed aid to Puerto Rico, and conflict of interest allegations involving cabinet members.
Trump say he won't work with Democrats until they end 'phony investigations'

The NBC review shows the busiest committees appear to be the Judiciary and Oversight panels. Some of the inquiries might have gone dormant, and some are cross-committee — meaning they're being investigated jointly by more than one committee — so they are listed under those committees, but are only counted once in the NBC investigation total.

I would be interested in any comparisons to other administrations - has there ever been this many active investigations against a sitting president?

More here: https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/house-investigations-trump-his-administration-full-list-n1010131

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: House investigations of Trump and his administration: The full list
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2019, 07:27:04 AM »
This many?  I do not believe so, the Demonazi's have always used committee hearings as grandstanding and showboating exercises that never have anything to do with truth, justice or common sense...which makes complete sense if you realize up front that they are evil despicable creatures drunk on decades of political careers our Founders would be horrified by!  And throw in their ever increasing lust for power and control over every soul they can find from cradle to coffin with their narcissistic elitist entitlement delusion you get a perfect demonic recipe for tyranny and oppression and there is literally no lie too big for them to employ and no law big enough for them to break if it gives them their latest fix.

It's why when these creatures pull a pure political stunt like this it should be taken as a badge of supreme honor to be labeled contemptuous by the most despicable human slime on the planet extant!

The deserve every bloody horror coming for them...every last evil one of them!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2019, 10:43:48 AM »

The Clinton Foundation could use some examination. I recall there was a letter leaked or hacked from a Clinton attorney evaluating the legal status. It listed many required thngs they were not doing and  prohited things they were doing.

I imagine some violations can be found in the Trump Foundation, but not as many as in the Clinton Foundation.
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2019, 07:43:24 PM »

It's why when these creatures pull a pure political stunt like this it should be taken as a badge of supreme honor to be labeled contemptuous by the most despicable human slime on the planet extant!

I say turnabout is fair play. Announce that upon retaking the house the first thing we will do is to initiate contempt proceedings against Piglosi. When they freak out and demand to know why, just say "Oh, the usual reasons" or "Just because" or simply, "Guess".

If a dhimmi is ever elected president announce on his first day in office that we are initiating impeachment proceedings. It doesn't matter why (even tell them that). How about, "Cuz I hate your fcuking guts!"?

This is precisely what they are doing and it needs to be shoved up their asses (not in a Johnny Funtime way either).

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2019, 08:22:58 AM »

I say turnabout is fair play. Announce that upon retaking the house the first thing we will do is to initiate contempt proceedings against Piglosi. When they freak out and demand to know why, just say "Oh, the usual reasons" or "Just because" or simply, "Guess".

If a dhimmi is ever elected president announce on his first day in office that we are initiating impeachment proceedings. It doesn't matter why (even tell them that). How about, "Cuz I hate your fcuking guts!"?

This is precisely what they are doing and it needs to be shoved up their asses (not in a Johnny Funtime way either).

AMEN!!!

::clapping::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.