Topics > Faith & Family

Attack on Religion

(1/24) > >>

sfetter:
Now we see the Governor of Georgia veto legislation which would protect religious people from having to accept the gay lifestyle.  This is especially disturbing since historically the south has been more of a stronghold of religion.   This will now spread from state to state and essentially destroy the freedom of religion in the US.

Very sad and disturbing to see the organized religions just basicly roll over and not even put up a fight in any of this.  Unbelievable  how fast this country is falling apart.  Won't be long at this rate before sites like this will also disappear along with our freedom of speech.

I don't hate gay people, but it amazes me to see how people are allowing special interests and progressives to use this false issue to eliminate any freedom of thought.

Libertas:
Just say "Hail Hydra!" and move along.

/

Pablo de Fleurs:

The new G.A.D. models are out - looking forward to Opening Day!

ToddF:
Textbook Fascism.  Big Corporations really are in cahoots with Big Government.

Just like China, a place DisneyABCESPN and Apple have no problems doing business with.

Another reason I'm glad to be getting the bleep out of here.  This is no longer America.

sfetter:

--- Quote from: MNHawk on March 29, 2016, 04:49:15 AM ---

Another reason I'm glad to be getting the bleep out of here.  This is no longer America.

--- End quote ---

Just curious - Where are you going?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version