Author Topic: Attack on Religion  (Read 29320 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Attack on Religion
« Reply #40 on: May 13, 2016, 07:02:12 AM »
Might as well have bare rooms with nothing but a hole in the floor and no sign outside...

If a sign is warranted it should only read: Enter at Your Own Risk!

#JamAPervInTheDrain!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #41 on: May 13, 2016, 07:14:18 AM »
Oh hey, Pablo, see the latest from our No Limit N-Tard Dictator?

http://www.weaselzippers.us/271257-obama-regime-to-issue-sweeping-decree-on-transgender-access-to-school-restrooms/

What school administrators should do is realize this is an opportunity to revisit their rebellious youth and tell The Man to eff off!

Otherwise, they are just lackeys following unlawful and immoral orders!

And, Bless those Zippers, they are having a field day with this bananaheaded move!

« Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 07:33:18 AM by Libertas »

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #42 on: May 13, 2016, 07:22:59 AM »
With that decree, Obama is doing what he always does when opposed, he doubles down.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #43 on: May 13, 2016, 01:01:02 PM »
Oh hey, Pablo, see the latest from our No Limit N-Tard Dictator?

Saw it. And, like I say to folks who tell me that "Our founders would be shooting by now":
No...no they wouldn't. They'd have shot and would have been finished shooting by now.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #44 on: May 13, 2016, 09:54:20 PM »
B.C., drawn by Johnny Hart, was one of my favorite strips. On a whim, I Googled it earlier...& then modified this:

Toilet: Noun toy-lut

1. A room designed for defecation.
2. A gathering place for perverts. See: Ă˜dungo's legacy

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #45 on: May 15, 2016, 06:14:27 AM »
Modified from one I saw online:

For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #46 on: May 16, 2016, 07:18:31 AM »
Jeez...if that doesn't illustrate the purposeful and pathetic destruction of American Exceptionalism I don't know what does.

People should be embarrassed!  And those who are not should be kicked off the planet!   ::asskicking::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #47 on: May 16, 2016, 08:34:22 AM »

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #48 on: May 16, 2016, 09:15:02 AM »
Jeez...if that doesn't illustrate the purposeful and pathetic destruction of American Exceptionalism I don't know what does.

People should be embarrassed!  And those who are not should be kicked off the planet!   ::asskicking::

Real women don't want men in their restrooms. And real men won't stand for their wives & daughters enduring it.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #49 on: May 16, 2016, 10:32:58 AM »
Is it just serendipitous that the Senate Committee responsible for overseeing the military just voted to put up for a vote by the whole Senate the requirement that women register for the draft?

Nah, didn't think so.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #50 on: May 16, 2016, 11:36:05 AM »
Does that include the self-confused crowd? 

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #51 on: May 17, 2016, 07:34:37 AM »
I smell a plant!  Reeks of chlorophyll!

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/woman-mistaken-transgender-harassed-walmart-bathroom-article-1.2638748

Just happens to be Wal Mart, the Left's favorite retailer to target for harassment.  Has unsubstantiated claims of verbal harassment, which even if true is not a crime if there is no threats made.  Heck, black militants talk about killing whitey all the time and utter racial epithets as the pummel white folk and it is all caught on camera and there is never a hate-crime charged and that crap is all about racial hate.

This story reeks!  More Allinksy/Satan inspired BS!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #52 on: May 17, 2016, 09:25:14 AM »
Yah, I'm not buying it either.

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #53 on: May 17, 2016, 11:30:00 AM »
Yah, I'm not buying it either.

I heard that on AM radio this morning & immediately thought it was a campaign to begin softening the cultural disdain for these "poor, misunderstood cretins".
"Why look...even straights can be misidentified as a trangender (#Transmoral) individual. How sad...let's rally around them and show some understanding & compassion. They're not really out to harm your women-folk."

And that's part f the reason I gleefully throw their high suicide, AIDS & cancer rates back in their face. I want to be as outrageous in my approach to slamming them as they are at slamming culture. I go out of my way, at times, to elicit a "hater" or "how very Christian of you" response from these a$$holes. They have declared war...and I will win that game. I love the scene from the movie Braveheart where, when asked what he'll do next, he replies "I will invade England on their own ground!" - I seek not merely to defend...but to go on the offensive.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #54 on: May 17, 2016, 11:31:43 AM »

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #55 on: May 17, 2016, 12:07:11 PM »
Satan's bitch at it some more...

http://www.weaselzippers.us/271918-obama-gives-planned-parenthood-5-million-grant-to-target-kids-as-young-as-five/

It's for the children...

Ahh...don't get me started! About 6 years ago my wife, who had been a Girl Scout Troop leader for about 5 years @ the time (with a dwindling Troop of which daughter was a part) resigned when the local Council could no longer satisfactorily answer my repeated questioning on whether or not they had decided to embrace Planned Parenthood & it's agenda to groom these girls to become future customers.

My wife could obviously control the local content entering the troop (where they went, service projects, cookie sales, etc) - but it became a problem of mere association with an organization knuckling under to our fetid culture.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #56 on: May 17, 2016, 04:22:33 PM »
Itzhak Perlman has now decided to not grace NC with his presence due to our state legislated discrimination.

Whatta buncha virtue signalers.

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #57 on: May 17, 2016, 10:29:52 PM »
Tell him you're not discriminating; you're simply discriminating.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #58 on: May 18, 2016, 06:55:44 AM »
Who?   ::whatgives::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #59 on: May 18, 2016, 07:09:00 AM »
A little OT...

Are these kids in Peru seeing Obama...or his Master?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/nearly-100-schoolchildren-possessed-devil-7995259