Author Topic: Attack on Religion  (Read 29443 times)

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Attack on Religion
« Reply #61 on: May 18, 2016, 11:48:31 AM »
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #62 on: May 18, 2016, 11:59:26 AM »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #63 on: May 18, 2016, 12:08:04 PM »
No, smartie-pants; he's a world-renowned violinist.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #64 on: May 18, 2016, 12:21:05 PM »
I stand by my statement.   ;D

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #65 on: May 18, 2016, 12:56:50 PM »

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #66 on: May 18, 2016, 12:58:54 PM »
I stand by my statement.   ;D

probably could make more money playing the Hobbit.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #67 on: May 18, 2016, 01:02:40 PM »
I have a twitter account but rarely use it.....But if this is an example of the fun Pablo has with these queerdos...I may need to re think my usage. LOL

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #68 on: May 18, 2016, 09:00:20 PM »

"We must start with the children – the seed corn – in order to grow them into what we wish." -Adolf Hitler speaking in the Nuremburg Rallies
« Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 09:05:21 PM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #69 on: May 25, 2016, 12:29:41 PM »
What a load of squirming scat!

http://www.weaselzippers.us/273403-obama-regime-sued-biz-who-kept-man-who-identified-as-woman-out-of-ladies-room/

The Mangina Regime has not standing...just because the POSOTUS is a switch-hitting piece of trash doesn't mean he can issue edicts with the same force as law...this overreach should be an easy dismissal for all but the most brain-dead judge to make...

And while I like this post by a WZ poster...

...I would amend that to include "Do you have a penis?"  If the answer is "Yes." Then I would add "I can't let you walk anywhere near that room as long as you have that thing!" and pull my knife out and ask "What's it going to be sweetie?!".

;)

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #70 on: May 25, 2016, 01:20:39 PM »
I live in arguably the most conservative county in Tennessee, but unfortunately, like so many other places, the leadership of the schools here are nothing close to conservative. We are having the restroom issue here in our schools....

I'm glad my son is out of school. I would go ballistic within any meeting over this issue and if our school district DOES hold a meeting, I'm sure I'll go and it will be with a large chip on my shoulder.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #71 on: May 25, 2016, 10:00:44 PM »
Isaiah 45:9 Does clay say to the potter "What're you making?" Does clay have hands? Does it form itself?
We do not create ourselves or our identities; who we are is revealed via our circumstances.
#Transgender

Isaiah 45:9 - New King James Version (NKJV)

9 “Woe to him who strives with his Maker!
Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth!
Shall the clay say to him who forms it, ‘What are you making?’
Or shall your handiwork say, ‘He has no hands’?
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #72 on: June 07, 2016, 10:39:28 PM »
Obama Uses Bible, Christian Faith to Defend Transgender Bathroom Directive to Schools

My reading of scripture tells me that that [the] Golden Rule is pretty high up there in terms of my Christian belief," he said during a town hall in Elkhart, Indiana, according to Breitbart News on Thursday.

OK - so what he's saying (in reverse) is that he wants to be done like he's doin' The United States. So be it.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/obama-uses-bible-christian-belief-to-defend-transgender-bathroom-directive-to-schools-164774/

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #73 on: June 08, 2016, 07:45:20 AM »
Jeesh, what crawled up his ass?

Oh, Reggie.

And I am thinking he is confusing the Golden Rule with the golden shower...easy mistake for a switch-hitting idiot to make...

::effu::

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #74 on: June 08, 2016, 08:20:04 AM »
Jeesh, what crawled up his ass?

Oh, Reggie.

And I am thinking he is confusing the Golden Rule with the golden shower...easy mistake for a switch-hitting idiot to make...

::effu::

O'Blammie is correct in one thing...scripture is wonderful. Here's a favorite passage:

Psalm 109:6-13 New King James Version (NKJV)

6 Set a wicked man over him,
And let an accusera stand at his right hand.
7 When he is judged, let him be found guilty,
And let his prayer become sin.
8 Let his days be few,
And let another take his office.
9 Let his children be fatherless,
And his wife a widow.

10 Let his children continually be vagabonds, and beg;
Let them seek their breadb also from their desolate places.
11 Let the creditor seize all that he has,
And let strangers plunder his labor.
12 Let there be none to extend mercy to him,
Nor let there be any to favor his fatherless children.
13 Let his posterity be cut off,
And in the generation following let their name be blotted out.

a  Psalm 109:6 Hebrew satan
   b Psalm 109:10 Following Masoretic Text and Targum; Septuagint and Vulgate read be cast out.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #75 on: June 08, 2016, 11:09:46 AM »
Yup, I think when it comes to the SCoaMF, that passage is my hands-down favorite go-to quote of first resort!!!

::clapping::

Amen!

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #76 on: June 11, 2016, 09:58:46 AM »
Universities’ War Against Truth
Having beliefs and expressing them is no longer tolerated and the contagion is spreading

Roger Scruton  |11 June 2016

Young people today are very reluctant to assume that anything is certain, and this reluctance is revealed in their language. In any matter where there might be disagreement, they will put a question mark at the end of the sentence. And to reinforce the posture of neutrality they will insert words that function as disclaimers, among which the favourite is ‘like’. You might be adamant that the Earth is spherical, but they will suggest instead that the Earth is, ‘like, spherical?’

Whence came this ubiquitous hesitation? As I understand the matter, it has much to do War Agianst Truthwith the new ideology of non-discrimination. Modern education aims to be ‘inclusive’, and that means not sounding too certain about anything in case you make people who don’t share your beliefs feel uncomfortable. Indeed, even calling them ‘beliefs’ is slightly suspect. The correct word is ‘opinions’. If you try to express your certainties in a classroom today you are apt to be looked at askance, not because you are wrong, but because of the strangeness of being certain about anything and the even greater strangeness of wanting to impart your certainties to others. The person with certainties is the excluder, the one who disrespects the right we all have to form our own ‘opinions’ about what matters.

However, as soon as inclusiveness itself is questioned, freedom is cast aside. Students seem to be as prepared as they ever were to demand that ‘no platform’ be given to people who speak or think in the wrong way. Speaking or thinking in the wrong way does not mean disagreeing with the beliefs of the students — for they have no beliefs. It means thinking as though there really is something to think — as though there really is a truth that we are trying to reach, and that it is right, having reached it, to speak with certainty. What we might have taken to be open-mindedness turns out to be no-mindedness: the absence of beliefs, and a negative reaction to all those who have them. The greatest sin is a refusal to end each sentence with a question mark.

More: https://apologeticsworkshop.wordpress.com/2016/06/11/universities-war-against-truth/#comment-691

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #77 on: June 12, 2016, 05:36:18 PM »
So I'm back from Florida where I have my first run in with the female species in the men's room. I'm taking a piss...when there it is, dressed as a male. Now I'm at the urinal with my son and he spy's it first. He says " that's a girl" and it hears him. It is coming from the back of the men's room, out of a stall and quickly hurries out but it's too late, I've drawn a bead on it. We finish, wash up and I find it just outside. Now, I'm wanting to inflict such an uncomfortable feeling on it as possible, so I approach it and say " I noticed you pissed and quickly left, which is gross because you didn't wash your hands, forcing me and my family to wonder what you are touching out here that will now be full of piss germs. Why would you run out like that?" Well, it stammered for a second before I interrupted and said " I'll tell you why, you Are female and you were in the men's room, because if you truly thought you belonged, you would have stopped and washed up but instead, you were increasingly uncomfortable there because your genetils indicate you don't belong. Do yourself a favor and use the other bathroom. It, and all its friends, we're pretty much speechless.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #78 on: June 12, 2016, 06:04:34 PM »
Good on ya!

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #79 on: June 12, 2016, 06:29:09 PM »
I also talked to management and told them how uncomfortable I felt when I saw a girl in the boys room. They might as well feel some heat too. Most of these yahoos are more than willing to accept the gender less and state it is acceptable to use any restroom, until you wonder up to them, wringing your hands, worried, confused look and act real shaken up. Then it becomes real comical.

I'll encourage everyone to approach the confused with reasonable concerns, not related to their gender......like hand washing, you forgot something in restroom, hey you cut line, I had to take a dump and you took up a stall instead of using urinal, you know, stuff you could very well say to another male. If you want to be treated as a male....then treat them like one.

And do the management thing, just make sure you stack the deck in your favor.