Author Topic: Attack on Religion  (Read 29377 times)

Offline sfetter

Attack on Religion
« on: March 28, 2016, 01:50:06 PM »
Now we see the Governor of Georgia veto legislation which would protect religious people from having to accept the gay lifestyle.  This is especially disturbing since historically the south has been more of a stronghold of religion.   This will now spread from state to state and essentially destroy the freedom of religion in the US.

Very sad and disturbing to see the organized religions just basicly roll over and not even put up a fight in any of this.  Unbelievable  how fast this country is falling apart.  Won't be long at this rate before sites like this will also disappear along with our freedom of speech.

I don't hate gay people, but it amazes me to see how people are allowing special interests and progressives to use this false issue to eliminate any freedom of thought.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Attack on Religion
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2016, 02:01:07 PM »
Just say "Hail Hydra!" and move along.

/
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2016, 03:36:48 PM »

The new G.A.D. models are out - looking forward to Opening Day!
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2016, 04:49:15 AM »
Textbook Fascism.  Big Corporations really are in cahoots with Big Government.

Just like China, a place DisneyABCESPN and Apple have no problems doing business with.

Another reason I'm glad to be getting the bleep out of here.  This is no longer America.

Offline sfetter

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2016, 12:18:40 PM »

Another reason I'm glad to be getting the bleep out of here.  This is no longer America.

Just curious - Where are you going?

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2016, 03:25:15 PM »
Not just acceptance.....participation....forced at the government's gunpoint. I will NOT participate. In fact, Coke and the NFL are DONE in my house for their economic pressure on a wussy governor and their open hatred of all things Christian. Our tolerance was not enough, but MY participation will not be had.
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2016, 04:23:02 PM »
Not just acceptance.....participation....forced at the government's gunpoint. I will NOT participate.

Nor will I. In fact, we had a discussion around the dinner table a few weeks ago when, infuriated by Bill DeBlasio's comments that "moving ahead on the restroom issue meant NYC was a leader", I promised my wife & daughter that if we're out in public & they encounter a man in their restroom to let me know (pop their head out, yell, scream, etc). I will enter the restroom and drag the pervert out. If he struggles, I will knock him unconscious & let onlookers know that I not only do not participate...I resist.

Fcuk this perverse world!
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2016, 07:38:11 AM »
Taiwan, eventually, for the medium term.  A civilized place.  Kind of a base for further travels.  Maybe Angeles/Subic for the longer term, as they have a specific retiree visa.  Then at 65 see if America is worth coming back to.  I can live there for less than the cost of just Obamacare for two, here.

So why continue to pay into the system, just to pay for American healthcare?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2016, 08:05:34 AM »
Familiar with Subic and surrounding areas, never been to Angeles but it looks pretty nice.  The mountain province holds some appeal too, but after seeing a show featuring the island of Palawan...man, what a gorgeous area.

:'(

Alas, I'm likely not going anywhere anytime soon.

Hope you post pics for us from time to time MNHawk!   ::thumbsup::

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2016, 08:16:40 AM »
Baguio is getting crowded.  That's the mountain town everyone loves.  Perfect climate if you don't mind a wee bit of rain.  The all time temperatures have ranged from 43-85.  I'd probably pick Angeles as it's a couple hundred feet above sea level, so it doesn't flood in typhoons.

The problem with Taiwan is that I'd have to do visa runs every 90 days.  That's fine as long as I want to travel and see things.  I have a long bucket list.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2016, 08:21:30 AM »
Yeah, like the people and the land...but not fond of being that close to PRC though, not that PI is any less safe from those crazies...more jungle to hide in should they come though!

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2016, 08:56:41 AM »
Not just acceptance.....participation....forced at the government's gunpoint. I will NOT participate.

Nor will I. In fact, we had a discussion around the dinner table a few weeks ago when, infuriated by Bill DeBlasio's comments that "moving ahead on the restroom issue meant NYC was a leader", I promised my wife & daughter that if we're out in public & they encounter a man in their restroom to let me know (pop their head out, yell, scream, etc). I will enter the restroom and drag the pervert out. If he struggles, I will knock him unconscious & let onlookers know that I not only do not participate...I resist.

Fcuk this perverse world!

::clapping::

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2016, 10:13:45 PM »
Heh. If detained after ripping a trannie freak-a-zoid out of a restroom, I will say that "Today I 'identify' as Muslim" and that this pervert is an offense to Muhammed & allah...

...that oughta' create a bit of cognitive dissonance in their world.

A, B, C, D, E, F 'em!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2016, 07:02:43 AM »
Heh. If detained after ripping a trannie freak-a-zoid out of a restroom, I will say that "Today I 'identify' as Muslim" and that this pervert is an offense to Muhammed & allah...

...that oughta' create a bit of cognitive dissonance in their world.

A, B, C, D, E, F 'em!

! No longer available

:D

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2016, 09:40:45 PM »
This is awesome, it is always hilarious when someone speaks the truth clearly and the libiots go effing nuts!

http://iotwreport.com/insane-world-not-happy-with-curt-schillings-facebook-post/

And the libiots are what, arguing this isn't what they want?

::hysterical::

Libiots, stuck on insane!

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2016, 05:48:18 AM »
This is awesome, it is always hilarious when someone speaks the truth clearly and the libiots go effing nuts!

http://iotwreport.com/insane-world-not-happy-with-curt-schillings-facebook-post/

And the libiots are what, arguing this isn't what they want?

::hysterical::

Libiots, stuck on insane!

This will ROCK the world of baseball (& virtually everything else). I watched a game yesterday in which every ball hit was a Grand Slam!!!

Each & every hit sailed out of the park & brought in 4 runs!! Why, even the grounders identified as homers; and every runner beat every throw to base. The game ended with every fan, regardless of team affiliation, identifying as winning!

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2016, 05:56:56 AM »
If I had a dollar for every over the hill rock star screwing their fans out of money, to virtue signal...

Looks to me like the dumbest thing to buy, at this point, is a ticket to a concert or event.  You just never know if the artist intends to deliver on what they sold you.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2016, 07:14:14 AM »
ESPN after blowing its own...whatever...about how "inclusive" they are...cans Kurt Schilling for having an opinion contrary to the dogma of the Cult of PC/Diversity/Multi-Culti zombies...

I don't think that word "inclusive" means what they think it means...

But morons always have had a tough time with comprehension...if they didn't struggle with it they would realize how full of shyt they really are, can't have that, best keep them dumb as shyt.

Kurt should sure for discrimination, for violation of his right to free speech, for punitive damages for being a target of establishment political oppression, for violation of his rights as a human being, etc etc...

Basically, drag them into courts and drains as much money out of these ESPN assholes as you can just out of pure spite.

In related news...Target says it's OK to use whatever bathroom trips your trigger.

That settles it, I am going to walk right into a ladies room at Target, pee all over the seat and then leave the seat up!

I self-identify that way!   :D
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 07:39:57 AM by Libertas »

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2016, 11:02:09 PM »
Isn't the next World Cup supposed to be in Qatar?  Let's see if ESPN sticks to their high and mighty principles by abstaining from any coverage.  And gee, why does Apple have stores in places like Dubai and Abu Dhabi?
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2016, 04:10:12 PM »