Author Topic: the Trump Phenomenon in one picture  (Read 665 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
the Trump Phenomenon in one picture
« on: April 04, 2016, 10:09:08 AM »
I'm sure you've seen pictures like this.  Trump has a talent for it.  But I would further argue that this one image captures everything about the Trump phenomenon.  A voting base that has tried, for decades in fact, to be the Good Soldiers, who've given the GOP suits victories only to see them utterly squandered, and those same suits apparently more than happy to work with the Dems and the media to delegitimize the very real concerns/fears/anger/hopes/dreams of the conservative voting base.

It's the answer to all the "You're going to destroy the Party!" and "Trump's negatives are too high to defeat Hillary in the general!" concern trolling.  It's a good heaping helping of vicarious GFYS:

"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: the Trump Phenomenon in one picture
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2016, 06:59:53 PM »
It's a version of this gesture -  ::vafancoul::

The effect is to make hard progs and e-gop stooges go all headless chicken, and that's fine with me.

And on that "can't beat Hillary" BS...that's is really going like wildfire, I think it is the e-gop mantra meant to turn people off and make it palatable for the party poohbahs to legitimize their campaign to steal/threaten delegates going into Cleveland...and if anybody thought about it for a second they'd realize it is pure e-gop propaganda.  History alone shows us that it is the usual milquetoast centrist establishment candidates that get their asses thrashed by utterly scummy DemoProgs in general elections...Bush and Dole losing to Clinton, McCain and Romney losing to Obama...the e-gop wants another loser to trot out there and get shellacked by a scumbag...and they dare look people in the eyes and say Trump can't carry woman, black or latino's?  Blacks go 90% for DemoProgs no matter how scummy, latino's go probably something like 65-70% for the DemoProg...and none of the e-gop standardbearers since Reagan ever broke a hair over 50% of the women vote...the e-gop clowns kill me with their BS!

And that crap is obviously being mailed out, I haven't seen it but my parents are buying the BS and repeating the woman/black/latio thing like it is a reason to dump Trump or Hillary wins easy.  Yeah, put a pansy e-gop clown in there and that's what you'll get.  If people think the e-gop stooges are going to take stolen/coerced delegates and give them to Cruz even if he is the runner up in the pre-convention tally they need to put the bong down and pull their head out of their asses!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: the Trump Phenomenon in one picture
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2016, 12:32:39 PM »
More on the "phenonmenon"...

http://www.wnd.com/2016/04/what-trump-has-wrought/

I like the finish...

Whatever happens to Trump, the country has spoken. And if the establishment refuses to heed its voice, and returns to the policies the people have repudiated, it should take heed of John F. Kennedy’s warning:

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.”

Yup.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.