Topics > General Board

obama's peeps...

(1/2) > >>

Dan:
http://pajamasmedia.com/zombie/2011/05/06/seiu-drops-mask-goes-full-commie/

i've always liked the phrase 'deafening silence' re:lame stream media

Libertas:
No sh!t!

Even if shoved in their face, they'll deny these people represent the mainstream, but they'll be the first to applaud these types and the change they seek to impose upon the nation!

Bloody evil bastards, the whole lot of 'em!

I see pics like that, I see enemies, I see people devoid of soul, people completely lacking in intelligence and worthy only of being thrown into the ash heap of history for the rest of eternity!

LadyVirginia:

--- Quote from: Libertas on May 10, 2011, 11:44:19 AM ---No sh!t!

Even if shoved in their face, they'll deny these people represent the mainstream, but they'll be the first to applaud these types and the change they seek to impose upon the nation!

I see pics like that, I see enemies, I see people devoid of soul, people completely lacking in intelligence and worthy only of being thrown into the ash heap of history for the rest of eternity!

--- End quote ---

Their leaders are evil and know full well what they are doing.  I do feel sorry for those who are just followers--their sorry lives make them easy pickings for the slime that entice them into such activity.  How sad they'll never achieve anything and they hang all their hopes on someone else they don't even realize don't really care about them.

Libertas:
Yeah, the "I'm a commie because my mommy/daddy/partner/whoever is a commie" just doesn't fly with me...surrendering independent thought and personal responsibility over to those who will destroy you in the end, yeah, too bad for the dupes...but mustering up actual sympathy for these chumps...perhaps I am getting old, but that tank has gone pretty dry.

Damn_Lucky:

--- Quote from: LadyVirginia on May 10, 2011, 12:03:13 PM ---
--- Quote from: Libertas on May 10, 2011, 11:44:19 AM ---No sh!t!

--- End quote ---

Their leaders are evil and know full well what they are doing.  I do feel sorry for those who are just followers--their sorry lives make them easy pickings for the slime that entice them into such activity.  How sad they'll never achieve anything and they hang all their hopes on someone else they don't even realize don't really care about them.

--- End quote ---
Don,t feel sorry for the useful Idiots like they say about laws ignorance is no excuse. ::facepalm:: ::gaah::

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version