Author Topic: Big surprise, Obama doesn't bow to Americans, Saudis however, no problem  (Read 879 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
More on this poorly hidden treason.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-04-19/obama-succumbs-saudi-pressure-threatens-veto-sept-11-lawsuit-bill

We know why B Hussein O bailed on this, Saudis own his pathetic little Muzzie ass...the Royal Family either has all of Barry's birth, residency and education records...or he just loves doing Iblis's work...or both.

And why is it when I read this part -

It's not just Obama who is holding back the Bill: a GOP senator is privately holding up the bill, an obstacle that would require Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell to file time-consuming procedural motions to move past. He would need 60 votes to overcome the objection, but it is uncertain whether he will move on the measure before his colleague's issues are ironed out. Not surprisingly, the objector has yet to step up: "no senator has yet claimed responsibility for privately voicing the objection."

Under the rules of the Senate, any one senator can privately inform his or her party leadership of plans to place a "hold" to block legislation. His or her name would not become public unless a senator took to the Senate floor and tried to advance the bill, forcing the opponent to object. That scenario has not yet occurred as negotiations to find a way forward continue behind the scenes. Cornyn said that while several senators originally had placed holds on the measure, they had all relented save one.
Cornyn added that "part of the concern is that somehow this is a thumb in the eye to Saudi Arabia, a valuable ally," he said.

Why do I detect the foul stench of Establishment bile?  McCain?  Ms. Graham?

::gaah::

Expose the traitor now, not later!!!

::cussing:: gutless cowards!!!

Oh well, latter day 'Murica, can't do shyt about it until enough people say phuckit and go Founders on their treasonous asses!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Well I knew I had it narrowed down...looks like the Senate scumbag is in fact Ms. Graham.

http://www.rollcall.com/news/politics/bipartisanship-breaks-block-911-bill

And Speaker Ryan is all too willing to go along with Hussein...

America is FUBAR.

::upsidedownflag::

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
The image that is conjured when I consider our sad state of affairs...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Yup.