Author Topic: German train station attack - shouts "allahu akbar", so of course not terrorism  (Read 802 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
In a rail station near Munich, a man began randomly stabbing people, killing one and severely injuring 3 others.  He was reportedly shouting "Allahu akbar" and "You infidels", so naturally police have reported that there are no links to terrorism.  He is identified as a 27 year old "German national" but I can guarantee you this is no Franz in lederhosen, much more likely one of the Turkish scum they've imported there for years.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/05/10/assailant-shouting-allahu-akbar-stabs-at-least-4-people-at-munich-train-station-witnesses-say.html

Mutter Merkel has just lets tons more of them in, too. 
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Effing scum muzzies (#ScumMuzzies) & followers of the pedophile/warlord Muhammie (the homo b*tch-boy). Their false moon god allah (short for allat of b.s.) made him do it.
It's not a religion, but a system of subjugation masquerading as one.
#F*CKIslam!

LOL. Fox keeps deleting my comment there for some odd reason  ;D ;D
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Nice to see Faux tolerating a Muzzie ass-kissing shytbag like Alec Baldwin posting all over that article like the Man-Vag he is.

When a ProgTard that repulsive hears "allahu akbar" it means it is time for Progs to demonstrate their tolerance.

Funny, they never seem to take Mohammad's Satanic filth into their own homes to live with their own sons and daughters and spouses...

I wonder why?

PS-Pretty sure "allahu akbar" means "Our Supreme Deity Iblis Whom Mohammad the Insane Obeys Kicks All Your Asses!", or some shyt like that...

Anyway, gets Progs to kneel like nothing else...
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 11:56:03 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.