Author Topic: Appears another one of Obama's kin went Mohammad in Taunton, MA mall mahem  (Read 792 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!

http://www.weaselzippers.us/270871-madman-rams-car-into-mall-stabs-4-gets-shot-in-taunton-ma/

Looks Jizzlamic to me.  But could be a New Black Panther too, I should allow for that possibility...heck, could be both!  Went after folks in their homes and then continued his rampage by assaulting Macy's.

The presstitutes not mentioning Islam, naturally I note that as significant.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!

http://www.weaselzippers.us/270871-madman-rams-car-into-mall-stabs-4-gets-shot-in-taunton-ma/

Looks Jizzlamic to me.  But could be a New Black Panther too, I should allow for that possibility...heck, could be both!  Went after folks in their homes and then continued his rampage by assaulting Macy's.

Regarding the bolded part above, isn't it amusing how black nationalism has hitched itself to Islam?  How militant blacks adopt Islam in prison to somehow double down on blackness and authenticity?

It's amusing because the African slave trade was invented by Arab Muslims.  They engaged in it far sooner than any Europeans, and they still engage in it to this very day.  And they absolutely used Islamic doctrines as justification for it.

So yeah, it just amuses me when black militants cop the whole Muslim pose, considering the fact that historically Islam is just another force of external imperialism directed at Africa.  It's no more the native ethos of Africa than European colonial government of the 19th century.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!

Regarding the bolded part above, isn't it amusing how black nationalism has hitched itself to Islam?  How militant blacks adopt Islam in prison to somehow double down on blackness and authenticity?

It's amusing because the African slave trade was invented by Arab Muslims.  They engaged in it far sooner than any Europeans, and they still engage in it to this very day.  And they absolutely used Islamic doctrines as justification for it.

So yeah, it just amuses me when black militants cop the whole Muslim pose, considering the fact that historically Islam is just another force of external imperialism directed at Africa.  It's no more the native ethos of Africa than European colonial government of the 19th century.

And, Islam lets men treat women no different than goats...I guess the black man finds that appealing too.

But hey, are the ones going to Islam really giving up booze, drugs and fornication...or are they just bullsh*tting people?
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.