Author Topic: They want a war  (Read 7766 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: They want a war
« Reply #40 on: May 22, 2016, 10:33:30 AM »
Another answer to the question "Is society suicidally insane?"!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2016, 11:53:09 AM »
Yes, full-moonbat effing insane!

Didn't I/We predict this?

http://www.weaselzippers.us/272906-trans-speciesism-tree-huggers-new-progressive-frontier/

I see three things here...

1) A moron

2) Somebody who can't get laid by a member of their own species...or any other species.

3) A cry for help, this person is begging to be put out of their misery.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #42 on: May 23, 2016, 01:33:06 PM »
That's, uhm...quite a 'woody' your partner has going there... ::rimshot::
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #43 on: May 23, 2016, 02:39:09 PM »
Yep. We used to laugh at this stuff. Pass it off as a crazy person......Now? Celebrated.  ::grouphug:: ::gaah::
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #44 on: May 23, 2016, 03:45:04 PM »
Yep. We used to laugh at this stuff. Pass it off as a crazy person......Now? Celebrated.  ::grouphug:: ::gaah::

1st Dude: Ha! You don't know the difference between yer as$ & a hole-in-the-ground!
2nd Dude: What!! I certainly do...I married that hole-in-the-ground; how dare you insult my significant other!
 ::)
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #45 on: May 24, 2016, 06:43:16 AM »
Hey, I got one...

Hey tree humper, make like a tree!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #46 on: May 25, 2016, 12:38:16 PM »

Don't go to Target, certainly stay out of their rape rooms...

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #47 on: May 26, 2016, 12:17:44 AM »
Meh, I rarely went there anyway.  Target is the kind of place from which one cannot buy outside garbage cans; they just have little trash baskets for in the house. And Walmart and Kohl's have better ones of those and nicer towels.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #48 on: May 26, 2016, 06:56:45 AM »
Meh, I rarely went there anyway.  Target is the kind of place from which one cannot buy outside garbage cans; they just have little trash baskets for in the house. And Walmart and Kohl's have better ones of those and nicer towels.

Agreed.

Plus, they are primary here in the upper great plains...but if you have something along the lines of a Mills Fleet Farm, they have a great mix of outdoor items for hobby farmers and rural-oriented suburbanites...everything from chicken coops to snacks to fishing and hunting stuff to clothing and auto and...well you get the idea.  They have a better selection of trash cans (in/out) than even big retail hardware stores.  I bought a small metal one I converted into a Faraday cage to throw some radios and such into.

::thumbsup::

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #49 on: May 26, 2016, 11:27:01 AM »
43 Republicans Join Democrats to Support Obama’s Transgender Agenda
Ryan T. Anderson / @ryantand / May 26, 2016

On Wednesday night, 43 Republican members of Congress joined the Democrats to vote for President Barack Obama’s transgender agenda.

Whereas last week Congress voted to reject this proposal—known as the Maloney Amendment—last night they voted to ratify Obama’s 2014 executive order barring federal contractors from what it describes as “discrimination” on the basis of “sexual orientation and gender identity” in their private employment policies.

And, of course, “discrimination” on the basis of “gender identity” can be something as simple as having a bathroom policy based on biological sex, not gender identity, as we learned last week from Obama’s transgender directives. And “discrimination” on the basis of “sexual orientation” can be something as reasonable as an adoption agency preferring married moms and dads for orphans, than other arrangements.

Indeed, in the past few weeks we’ve seen additional examples of what counts as “discrimination” on the basis of “gender identity.”

http://dailysignal.com/2016/05/26/43-republicans-join-democrats-to-support-obamas-transgender-agenda/

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #50 on: May 26, 2016, 11:57:44 AM »
43 Sexual Predator Establishment Republicans Join DemoPerv's to Support Obama’s Penis-Sporting Cross-Dressing Sex Offender "Transgender" Agenda

FIFY

#CutItsPenisOff!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #51 on: May 26, 2016, 12:04:21 PM »
I found this kinda funny...

http://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2016/05/25/harrison-strip-club-sign/84909640/

Sadly, in ObamaWorld...a girl might be safer on a striper stage than a Target ladies room...

::unknowncomic::

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #52 on: May 26, 2016, 12:19:48 PM »
43 Sexual Predator Establishment Republicans Join DemoPerv's to Support Obama’s Penis-Sporting Cross-Dressing Sex Offender "Transgender" Agenda

FIFY

#CutItsPenisOff!

#ShotgunsAndBaseballBats . . .[it's coming..!]

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #53 on: May 26, 2016, 12:22:26 PM »

http://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2016/05/25/harrison-strip-club-sign/84909640/

Sadly, in ObamaWorld...a girl might be safer on a striper stage than a Target ladies room...

Yeah that is pretty funny.  I appreciate people who are basically the real world version of Internet trolls.  It's an important weapon against PC.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #54 on: May 26, 2016, 12:39:22 PM »

Wardrobe Engineer: Help reduce inadvertent issues of wardrobe malfunction - we have an intentional process for dealing with that. Learn more, apply now!
(what've ya' got to, uhm...lose?)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #55 on: July 13, 2016, 01:12:24 PM »

Target's Transgender Nightmare Comes True

Idaho police arrested a man — who identifies as a transgender woman — on one count of felony voyeurism Tuesday after he took pictures of a woman while she was changing clothes in a Target dressing room, the Post Register reported.

Sheriff’s deputies arrested 43-year-old Sean Patrick Smith, who reportedly identifies as Shauna Patricia Smith, the day after he was spotted reaching over the changing room wall with a cell phone taking pictures of a woman who was trying on clothes. The victim confronted Smith, who then ran out of the store.

The alleged incident took place on Monday. Authorities tracked down Smith after interviewing witnesses and reviewing security footage, local news stations reported. If convicted, Smith faces up to five years in prison.

Target announced in April that men who identify as women would be allowed to use the women’s facilities at the retail store. Soon after, a man recorded himself receiving permission from Target staff to use the women’s bathrooms after he explained that’s where he “feels comfortable.”

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #56 on: July 13, 2016, 01:46:49 PM »
I just read that and jumped in here...my prediction came true...Target is more dangerous for a real woman to be in than a striper stage!

Hope he feels "comfortable" getting it in jail.

Perv is lucky no Alpha was around to kick the ever-livin' crap out of it!

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #57 on: July 13, 2016, 01:56:06 PM »
I just read that and jumped in here...my prediction came true...Target is more dangerous for a real woman to be in than a striper stage!

Hope he feels "comfortable" getting it in jail.

Perv is lucky no Alpha was around to kick the ever-livin' crap out of it!

Or Alphabet for that matter. 

::rockets::

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #58 on: July 13, 2016, 07:16:41 PM »
Dude is uglier than dancing Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs too.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #59 on: July 13, 2016, 08:26:20 PM »
Dude is uglier than dancing Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs too.

When he leaned over the partition, do you think he asked her "Hey, are you about a size 14?"

- Yours Truly