Author Topic: 9/11 was a financial crime  (Read 1256 times)

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
9/11 was a financial crime
« on: September 14, 2015, 07:16:32 PM »
https://www.corbettreport.com/episode-308-911-trillions-follow-the-money/

This doesn't sound like some whacked out Truther but a very concise, orderly laying out of a lot of facts

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: 9/11 was a financial crime
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2015, 08:12:35 AM »
Yeah...this reads a bit like the truther stuff that percolates deep in the bowels of hardcore PaulBot hangouts like ZeroHedge that blame everything on the most conveniently situated Jew...

So, I am to believe that Silverstein and key people at Marsh conspired to contract with Bin Laden to profit from his attack on the WTC towers, that these Sandriders actually steered one of the jets directly at floors 93-100 of the North tower to fulfill the contract and then launched other attacks just to cover the fact that these two high-visibility targets we're not the only target?  Furthermore, where is the proof that the actions of either Silverstein or Marsh were connected to the attacks?  The former can be explained as a, well duh...there are real estate and insurance deals going on all the time, and since "negotiations" are acknowledged to have still been in flux on 9/11 why wouldn't a conspirator have urged a delay?  For the latter these "suspicious" transactions could have been intended independent of the attacks.  But the old trick of throwing onto the denier the burden of proof proving the accuser is wrong is employed.  There simply is not any evidence to point one way or the other.  And I suppose Marsh started an anti-terror consulting group out of guilt over its role in slaughtering so many innocents for profit that this is how they chose to atone for past sins?  And the Spitzer (not Swallow) Admin settled all insurance claims.  I guess it's a Red/Blue tag-team conspiracy.

And most of the financial doings before and after the event have been debunked, we all know terrorists with the inside info shorted airline and financial stocks and a lot of people bet heavy on defense-related outfits...I plowed a lot into ATK.  The PaulBot agenda is revealed later on with the Bin Laden/Carlyle/Bush axis of evil.  Oh wait, forgot the CIA, another favorite whipping boy and nominal playtoy of the Elder Bush.  Cue Bush record shredding and a mention of George Clooney and yes Dorothy, we are not in Kansas any more.  And it gets better, the FBI, the FAA, Dick Cheney (of course!), more shady business types, the Saudis, massive mismanagement of funds at the Pentagon (of course, all 9/11 related, nothing at to do with the typical governmental waste, fraud and abuse or black-budget deep-state shenanigans!), Dov Zackheim and his airbourn r/c system oh my!  But wait, they acknowledge Wedge One of the Pentagon housed all the accountants...oh I see, once again these highly skilled terrorists knew exactly where the accountants were!  I guess Rumsfled told them, problem solved!

Follow the money.

People did, it disappeared.  Make up your own story, like everybody else.

Seriously, I trust government and cronies about as far as I can chuck them...but these ECT's (Epic Conspiracy Theories) have so many conspirators that it defies the Law of Leaks, and anything involving government and bureaucrats is so fraught with peril that any in large number of possibilities can and will go wrong.  I would be more likely to believe a situation whereby a small group of dedicated but crazy private individuals with means coordinated something of this scale with terrorists than this ECT wet dream.  But like I said, fill in your own story.

At the time and still today the only unresolved thing that stinks to high heaven to me is the flight of Saudis out of the country...could be Bush & oil cronies protecting their financial asses and not threatening foreign sources of oil needed to keep the economy going and to fuel the war effort or it could be that and/or something else...but there is no Saudi connection beyond the obvious that makes sense, and they've been struggling with these AQ types a long time before these attacks came...unless they helped orchestrate the attacks as a means to get us to help rid them of this pestilence nothing else makes sense.  But I have seen no proof of that either, but it fits better than this ECT.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 08:16:13 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2015, 11:36:10 AM »
I've never quite gone down the rabbit hole of real Truthers.
But, I believe there is a lot more to the story than 19 sand niggers taking some joy rides.

Some of the Truther arguments seem to make sense as to possibilities.

But, buying the Commission's conclusions is just as bat sh*t crazy as the whole Truther thing.

I also don't believe in the Lone Gunman and Oswald acting alone

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2015, 12:39:21 PM »
I've never quite gone down the rabbit hole of real Truthers.
But, I believe there is a lot more to the story than 19 sand niggers taking some joy rides.

Some of the Truther arguments seem to make sense as to possibilities.

But, buying the Commission's conclusions is just as bat sh*t crazy as the whole Truther thing.

I also don't believe in the Lone Gunman and Oswald acting alone

That's it right there.  It's great to speculate and identify links you find interesting, but there is evidence or there isn't, and people will believe what they will and seek theories that fit their viewpoint and getting them to see anything else is often pointless.  It sucks knowing you may never live to see the real truth, but that is nothing new in the annals of human history.

And I don't buy the JFK official report either...they missed overtly or by negligence a lot of anomalies, the treatment of the body and the examination and lack of a full blown autopsy by a proper professional was a joke, the interference of the Kennedy clan was heavy-handed and not helpful in any way, etc etc.  I think it obvious there was a lone gunman, just not from the TSD building where the patsy was...and that the person who was ultimately behind it was LBJ.  JFK was not a lavish spender of OPM like LBJ would be (and every Democrat since!), he had no grand plan to spend trillions over decades on a War on Poverty in name only whose sole purpose was to put blacks back on the Democrat Plantation...the Great Society would not have happened without LBJ and his faction gaining power and Vietnam was ramped up all as a distraction, that's all the proof I need.  58,000 dead Americans wasted, all for a distraction escalated by LBJ.  And proof that winning was never the goal can be seen in the micromanagement of the war by Congress and the stupid policies of the military leadership.  It was not until the war was brought to Cambodia and the bombings intensified hammering the up till then off-limits areas the Commies used to funnel men and material (as well as bombings in the North and the mining of Haiphong) that the war actually took positive turns strategically, and then that was quickly nixed by the PTB's, the Commies rolled in and the end result inevitable.  The distraction was no longer helpful.

::rant::

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2015, 03:56:03 PM »
We seem to disagree about some points in both of these incidents, Libertas

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2015, 06:55:28 AM »
Opinions are like...well...  And mine is no different.   ;D

Whatchyagonnado? 

Forgetaboutit...there's better things to do.   ::beertoast::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2016, 01:10:18 PM »
About that aforementioned Saudi connection everybody likes to sweep under the rug and hopes to keep deep in the memory hole...

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/05/12/the-fbi-is-keeping-80-000-secret-files-on-the-saudis-and-9-11.html

Yeah, this is more interesting to me at this point than the missing 28 pages of the 9/11 Commission Bush & Obama want to keep quashed...though those 28 pages may yet yield something...maybe...most "official" records merely state the most palatable story for the masses to hear rather than the cold hard truth...but this FBI info even if raw, could be revealing.