Author Topic: Dumb C*** Katie Couric, still working hard to earn moron of the era trophy  (Read 951 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Now they're trying to tell us stuff we've always known are lies.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Poor Katie...she doesn't have to work that hard at looking stupid...it truly comes natural...

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Now they're trying to tell us stuff we've always known are lies.

Classic liberal tactic.  Make people feel like they have a minority viewpoint, that they're far outside the mainstream opinion.  Reasonable, enlightened people believe X, so since you believe Y that must mean you're a backward, uneducated rube.

I hate these damn people.  An enemy army bent on our destruction could scarcely have done more harm to America than the so-called news media.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
I've always hated the term "silent majority", for the obvious reason that one can claim it supports or dissents from anything, and because it's "silent", the assertion can never be verified or debunked. It is the same as saying, "I want you to believe, without evidence, that a majority of people support/don't support _________, because this is what I believe."
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
I find the self-promoting nature of libiots irritating as well as a blessing in disguise.  I viscerally loath their lies and detest their physical existence, they are repulsive despicable sacks of scat and vomit...but each time they pronounce in front of millions of people what vile evil scum they are...it ensures somebody, maybe not me or you, but somebody will be there to reward them when the Great Reckoning commences.

I have to cling to that silver lining.  Keep hope alive!   ;)

Offline richb

• Established Member
if anything the silent majority wants far LESS gun "control".

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
I think 2 mil + new permits per month pretty much should be an indication Couric is an idiot.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.