Author Topic: For the "circling the drain" files: sex parties where 1 person has HIV  (Read 929 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
This one certainly belong in the "circling the drain" files.  There is a new phenomenon in depravity, a sort of sexual roulette game where people have anonymous sex parties with the knowledge that one of the participants is HIV positive.  The article says it is "mostly gay men" which you can interpret to mean "entirely and without exception gay men."

This story is a good example of the dilemma I feel.  Western civilization as it is currently incarnated isn't something worth saving.  On the other hand I am not about to permit expansionist Islam to take over.

http://metro.co.uk/2016/05/16/people-are-having-sex-roulette-parties-where-one-person-secretly-has-hiv-5885625
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
This story is a good example of the dilemma I feel.  Western civilization as it is currently incarnated isn't something worth saving.  On the other hand I am not about to permit expansionist Islam to take over.

May I gently remind you of the logical fallacy of the false choice? I choose neither.

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
I hadn't heard about the party motif - but years ago the terms "Bug Catcher" (one who deliberately attempted to acquire AIDS, and "Gift Giver" (the one that passes the virus on) were introduced to this fetid side of culture.

And at the time, the ONLY thing I could figure out was that they were attempting to elevate the profile/demographic of AIDS victims in an attempt to get more research dollars. However, given the depraved, sociopathic behavior that goes along with that crowd...the mere "thrill" of taking the risk must add a level of excitement to an already dangerous lifestyle choice.

And it could be a "sexier" way of eventually killing yourself. Going out, literally, with a [back-door] bang.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
I hadn't heard about the party motif - but years ago the terms "Bug Catcher" (one who deliberately attempted to acquire AIDS, and "Gift Giver" (the one that passes the virus on) were introduced to this fetid side of culture.

And at the time, the ONLY thing I could figure out was that they were attempting to elevate the profile/demographic of AIDS victims in an attempt to get more research dollars. However, given the depraved, sociopathic behavior that goes along with that crowd...the mere "thrill" of taking the risk must add a level of excitement to an already dangerous lifestyle choice.

And it could be a "sexier" way of eventually killing yourself. Going out, literally, with a [back-door] bang.

Just more proof it was a monumentally stupid idea for society to allow that closet door to be opened.  What happened behind closed doors I didn't know about didn't bother me or assist in the degradation of my nation.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!

May I gently remind you of the logical fallacy of the false choice? I choose neither.

Fukkin-A!   ::clapping::

I say dispatch them all, let God sort 'em out!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Simple solution.  Take away welfare.  Either the trash of Obama's half of America will die, or they'll quit as society won't subsidize their disease.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!

Fukkin-A!   ::clapping::

I say dispatch them all, let God sort 'em out!

Me GAS metre is broken let them eat ass.

All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie