Author Topic: Philippines: This Changes Everything  (Read 8518 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Philippines: This Changes Everything
« Reply #60 on: October 21, 2016, 07:11:38 AM »
We'll have to see how this plays out...I still think Duterte's angle here is to piss of the puppetmasters and puppets in America and the idiots and parasites that consist of their support base...and from that perspective I can't blame the guy one bit...I don't see a grand alliance with China or Russia in the works...anything China gives will be a result of giving them what they want - more strategically placed real estate to complete their String of Pearls and an easy market for their slave labor goods...Russia has less to offer than China except the opportunity to pal around with Putin and say bad things about Obama...again, who can blame the guy?  I just don't see any long term all-in pivot to China and Russia.  And if Clinton is prevented from stealing the election a Trump Administration would no doubt repair a lot of the damage and ill will engendered these past eight years. 

We need to see what is in the details of these $13.5B 'deals"...but I find this quote priceless -

In Washington, the U.S. State Department said it was "baffled" by Duterte's comments and would seek an explanation when Daniel Russel, the top U.S. diplomat for East Asian and Pacific Affairs, visits Manila this weekend.

"We are going to be seeking an explanation of exactly what the president meant when he talked about separation from the U.S.," said State Department spokesman John Kirby. "It's not clear to us exactly what that means in all its ramifications."

What's not to understand?  Your boss is a dick, he treats everybody like a dick, he is trying to fundamentally transform a nation and a world into a batshyt crazy nest of psychopaths and Duterte just told you to eat shat and die...what don't you understand?

I think we'll see cash for looking the other way in the South China Sea disputes and shared jabs at O'Bongo and little beyond that.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 09:05:18 PM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #61 on: October 21, 2016, 06:05:52 PM »
I just read an article stating Obama told Duterte to settle the South China Sea thing on his own.  So Duterte did.

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-10-21/the-philippines-just-blew-up-obama-s-asia-pivot

I read elsewhere there will probably be an agreement to jointly start developing some oil drilling projects off the Philippine coast.  THIS is something Obama surely wouldn't have gone along with.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #62 on: October 21, 2016, 09:09:13 PM »
I just read an article stating Obama told Duterte to settle the South China Sea thing on his own.  So Duterte did.

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-10-21/the-philippines-just-blew-up-obama-s-asia-pivot

I read elsewhere there will probably be an agreement to jointly start developing some oil drilling projects off the Philippine coast.  THIS is something Obama surely wouldn't have gone along with.

Oh hell no, spewing oil on gaia's sea creatures with impunity (because yeah, spilling sh*t before it hits market is so good for the bottom line dontchyaknow?!)....O'Fvckface would tell, no, lecture Duterte he can't do that.  The only thing different here is Duterte didn't wait to hear the obvious dreck out of O'Fvckface before telling him to go screw himself!

::hysterical::

Obama is getting punked by everybody!  It could be even worse with that narcaleptic semi-lucid batshyt crazy Hitlery stumbing through 1600 PA Ave!!!

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #63 on: November 02, 2016, 04:41:57 AM »
http://www.philstar.com/headlines/2016/11/02/1639678/us-stops-arms-sale-philippines

You know.  If America really cared to have the Philippines as an equal partner in things, you'd think you'd reign in our little pit yorkie in the form of Ben Cardin.

If Obama really cared. 

Up next, Malaysia!

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #64 on: November 02, 2016, 06:57:49 AM »
Meh, putting the Democrat seal of stupid on something works for me...it's not like they can blame anybody else but Obama and assholes like Cardin for driving PI into Chi-Com hands.

If assholes like Cardin really gave a flying fornication about human rights they would pull out of the UN in protest over the biggest muzzie human rights violators being put on the UN Human Rights Commission, detach and divest from every Muslim country on the planet and march themselves into the nearest cult deprogramming psychiatrist!

But we all know not one of those things will ever happen...in any of our lifetimes!

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #65 on: November 29, 2016, 09:07:20 AM »
First, an IED foiled near the US embassy...now muzzies trying to go after El Presidente?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-29/philippine-president-dutertes-advance-motorcade-attacked-muslim-militants

I think 45 is going to have some common ground to discuss with Rodrigo.   ::thumbsup::

“Maybe we can have a little gunfight here, gunfight there.”

Heh!

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #66 on: November 29, 2016, 05:23:31 PM »
Muslims are a scourge everywhere.  The thing is, the dumbass' wouldn't have damaged the embassy, just the people in line outside waiting for their Visa appointments.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #67 on: November 30, 2016, 07:28:24 AM »
Yeah, the embassy thing did seem to indicate low IQ...not that senior muzzie terror leadership is going to be rocking that scale...but that attempt seemed especially moronic.  Going after a motorcade is a little more brash...not sure if there was any inside info as to route/timing...but even if staking out a likely path it seemed a bit of a haphazard production.  Probably a good thing these idiots are poorly led.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #68 on: December 02, 2016, 07:21:50 PM »
The awesome continues.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-speaks-taiwans-president-financial-times-215242627.html

Treating Taiwan like a friend.  How original.  Of course, the rocket surgeons in the J-School disapprove because treating friends like friends angers those who aren't our friends.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-invites-philippines-duterte-white-house-during-animated-161838126.html

Fixing Obama's screwups continues.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #69 on: December 05, 2016, 07:46:28 AM »
The awesome continues.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-speaks-taiwans-president-financial-times-215242627.html

Treating Taiwan like a friend.  How original.  Of course, the rocket surgeons in the J-School disapprove because treating friends like friends angers those who aren't our friends.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-invites-philippines-duterte-white-house-during-animated-161838126.html

Fixing Obama's screwups continues.

Yeah...I made a similar comment somewhere in here...we haven't seen the D-MC knee-jerk like this since the Soviet Union fell...the Chi-Com's are their new Commie BFF's!

America started getting it stupid on Taiwan once Reagan left office...the Establishment GOP had their man H.W.Bush in and it was back to adopting the Nixon/Kissinger position of not going out of your way to piss the Maoists off.  Huge mistake.  What we should have done (and could not achieve even under Reagan) was to fully embrace Taiwan, supported openly and loudly their independence and told the PRC if they want to have nicey nicey with us they have to accept an Independent Taiwan.

I never understood this irrational fear of angering the Chinese...it's like treating them like the Democrats treat blacks here...a combination of treats, appeasement and indifference to their actions...in the end all it does is make matters worse and builds up unnatural and artificial dependencies that can only result in complete disaster.

And I have no doubt Trump will get along better with Duterte, there can be some give and take there that benefits both nations, it doesn't have to be imperial America vs poor Philippines or angry Philippines vs indifferent America...and it doesn't mean the Philippines cannot engage with China or Russia if it wants to...the US simply has to treat the Philippines fair like it would any friendly nation...if the focus is on mutual benefit and not seeking advantage there should be no problems of a material nature, period.  One seeks advantages from foes and potential foes...friends should be accorded some deference as long as it isn't stupid.