Author Topic: Pollyanna Hoyt  (Read 32283 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Pollyanna Hoyt
« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2017, 12:25:26 PM »
The Four Horsemen...Statists, Kabukinomics, Jihadists & Sheeple...

Everything should be fine, eh?
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2018, 03:23:40 PM »
This is good, Kurt is a good guy, he sees things clearly...and while he cannot say some things outright in his position there is little doubt whose side he is on.

https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2018/03/12/why-democrats-would-lose-the-second-civil-war-too-n2459833

Pretty much agrees with previous discussions we've had on this subject...unless the Neo-Fascist Left and their co-conspirators and enablers can corner the Liberty-cherishing people in confined target boxes for mass extermination using chemical, biological or nuclear weapons We the Free People can never be defeated.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2018, 10:18:21 AM »
And Polyanna Hoyt is back..

https://pjmedia.com/lifestyle/you-say-you-want-a-revolution/

And I know history. Let’s suppose that outrages against liberty started at the beginning of the twentieth century (they didn’t.  They started with the Republic.) Why haven’t we had a revolution yet, gosh darn it?

The last civil war we had ended with the loss of states' rights (yes, I know that wasn’t what was really being fought over. But that’s part of what we lost) and set Washington on its path to power and aggrandizement.

Funny, I am pretty sure that is what the men of the South THOUGHT they were fighting over.  You say you know history huh?

Heck, even with the first American Revolution, some people believe that the fuse of wishing to get rid of monarchy had been burning ever since the 1688 “Glorious Revolution” in England. I am not wholly convinced by this idea, but it is defensible, and if true, that fuse burned for almost a hundred years.

As for the outrages committed against our liberty and the rule of law since the beginning of the century and how they should have forced us into revolution: it doesn’t work that way.

For one, because those outrages were much worse than anything going on now. Reading up on the presidency of Woodrow Wilson makes Obama’s attempted power grabs look puny. FDR, too, could have given Obama a run for his money.

Hey-- when was Wilson Elected?

Of course Polyanna here thinks that we have them on the run...

There might be time for a revolution. A great change in technology often causes that. The spate of revolutions from the French to the American Civil War, to even Russia, were the end spasms of the Industrial Revolution.

But let’s hope we don’t have one. Let’s hope we can recover liberty without one. It’s possible. We’ve been doing it. We’ve been doing it enough to scare the agents of the ancient regime.

By the way Sarah, how are your family in Venezuela? Still doing fine? The Crisis still ridiculously overblown? Still a lot of ruin left in that country?

This woman simply never learns.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2018, 06:06:24 PM »
For most there is no better teacher than experience (i.e.-first hand reality)...for those it may be too late.

Oh, and run this past Little Miss Muffet...let me know the response.

https://anepigone.blogspot.com/2018/05/concluding-thoughts-on-haters-ball.html?m=1

My answer is not a one of those 3 things will happen...so...WAR!
« Last Edit: May 04, 2018, 06:38:16 PM by Libertas »

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #44 on: June 05, 2018, 08:02:35 PM »

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #45 on: June 28, 2018, 09:07:03 AM »

ME, I’VE BEEN GETTING A BAD FEELING ABOUT THIS, AS WELL:  http://thedeclination.com/when-will-the-other-shoe-drop/

Posted at 2:30 am by Sarah Hoyt

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #46 on: June 28, 2018, 11:18:18 AM »
Oh?  What was her first clue?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #47 on: June 30, 2018, 02:29:01 PM »
Somebody hit her in the head with the shoe?

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #48 on: August 16, 2018, 10:57:45 AM »
Seems like all the shat is gathering before the great fan of life, eh?

The DeepState coup against Trump continues.

The assault upon Founding Principles continues in every facet of daily life.

The perfidy of the Goebbels Media marches on.

Anarchists and terrorists hailed as heroes and liberty-loving victims deemed criminals.

Patriots murdered and criminals let loose.

Borders breached and invaders embraced while laws are scoffed and reviled.

Women and children raped and God-given rights demonized and criminalized.

Hate speech ruled civil and truth demonized as hate.

Mindless extremists willing to risk global thermonuclear war just to bury their own treason with foreign elements...as long as their enemies are destroyed.

Elites orchestrating global financial kill-switches in every sector of commerce.

Demonic souls funding anarchists to foment violence and hate.

My unease and irritation grows with each passing assault on what is left of our Liberty.

Letting murderous FBI goons off.  When does it end?  How much longer can it continue?

I don't think there is much time left, events from any and all quarters can explode and cascade any day.

This guy is definitely in a vile hive, but any who are aware of him and his companions know they are organizing and preparing.

And despite Trump in the White House (who can only try to affect Federal policy and action) we are under constant attack by all levels of government whose people conspire with or parallel to extremist Bill of Rights hating groups funded by elites around the globe, medical professionals, educators,
 lawyers and jurnolists
.  The DeepState has never been more desperate and we can thank Trump for highlighting their actions and players as well as whistleblowers that manage to get something out before they are victims of Arkancide, and they have a ton of minions they can exploit should the battlespace expand.  And it sure seems like they are interested in exapnding it.

Prepare yourselves accordingly...like it is 1859 on steroids.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 11:00:56 AM by Libertas »

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #49 on: December 26, 2018, 11:52:35 AM »
This clip has some good info in it - the "elites" of which the author in this piece answering the elitist attacking him is spot on in describing the hit piece written by a NYT Yale indoctrinated Cultural Marxist who can only say his cult doesn't exist despite the overwhelming evidence we see everywhere, like in this clip exposing the global elites plan to use "replacement migration" to rid the planet of those most resisting their schemes for more power and total control of everybody's thoughts and actions from conception to termination - Us!

https://youtu.be/LVXlwq0pO4A

And along similar lines, soft campaigns like this are appealing to me -

https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2018/12/14/hundred-handers/

Not just for IOTBW purposes!

I liked pasting things on gas pumps during elections.

We cannot rely on exploding crime rates to get decision-makers attention properly focused let alone wait for corrupt elections and their results to slow things down let alone reverse them...when it is more likely they will make things worse.  Likewise, waiting for LEOs to pull their heads out of their own asses and the asses of progressive politicians and community agitators and side with law-abiding folks fed up with this sh*t also seems a fools errand.  I would suggest the time is now to set aside foolish law-abiding nonsense...unequal protection under the law is not lawful, it is serfdom, wrong, cowardly and evil!  Time to misbehave.

At a minimum, soft rebellion like this is mandatory.  It also warns of coming consequences for continued transgressions and oppression. 

I would like to make up a starter kit with an eclectic mix of self-adhesive 5x7" cards I could peel and stick when so inclined -

...as you probably can imagine...I have a ton more of good candidates to slap around town!

« Last Edit: December 26, 2018, 12:20:11 PM by Libertas »

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #50 on: December 26, 2018, 08:48:31 PM »
re the Fed Reserve
Someone back at ACOC made an observation. From memory.
Back in 1962 you could buy a gallon of gas for two dimes.
Today (2015?) if you had those two (silver) dimes you could still buy a gallon of gas.

When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #51 on: December 28, 2018, 09:19:33 AM »
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-dollar-outlook/king-dollars-reign-faces-challenges-in-2019-idUSKCN1OR0P8

We are starting to see the inflation/rate thing.  Damned if you do, damned if you don't and Trump's tarrifs are going to push toward dividing the monetary system so there will be a choice , one that the dollar eventually loses.. All is proceeding as I have foreseen .

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #52 on: December 29, 2018, 11:50:48 AM »
 ::snoshovel::
re the Fed Reserve
Someone back at ACOC made an observation. From memory.
Back in 1962 you could buy a gallon of gas for two dimes.
Today (2015?) if you had those two (silver) dimes you could still buy a gallon of gas.

Yes, I specifically recall getting gas for a quarter, it was less before I started driving but I never had to buy it and so never paid attention.

Pre-1964 silver content for dimes and above is 90%.  Rest is copper.

True melt-down value?

Silver:   (15.39 × .0321507466 × 2.5 × .90)  =  $1.11

Copper?  Not worth mentioning, doesn't even amount to a penny.

So, 1.11 * 2 = $2.22.

So the claim in accurate enough, in my neck of the woods prices range from a low of $1.95 at CostCo to an inner-city fleecing of $2.73 at an SA (naturally!)...so in most places I would meet or beat the cost.

All this really shows though is a relationship between silver's current market value (we need not dwell on the definition of "market" for now) and the current retail cost of gasoline per gallon (which if not tethered by our own strong oil production would be worse) and is also subject to market manipulation.  All that being said it is still an interesting fact.

Just think...if we could fully exploit our energy independence and audit the Fed and get an accurate accounting of all world gold reserves...we might see a massive revaluation and a return to a natural gold:silver ratio that would also serve to raise the value of the latter.

Ahh well, if "if's and but's were candy and nuts....everyday would be Chrsitmas"!

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #53 on: December 29, 2018, 11:57:44 AM »
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-dollar-outlook/king-dollars-reign-faces-challenges-in-2019-idUSKCN1OR0P8

We are starting to see the inflation/rate thing.  Damned if you do, damned if you don't and Trump's tarrifs are going to push toward dividing the monetary system so there will be a choice , one that the dollar eventually loses.. All is proceeding as I have foreseen .

Yeah...I have an issue with betting on any form of fiat when it comes right down to it and sure the merry-go-round effect seems to always be in play and in the past the Dollar had to merely wait for others to falter to benefit by default (often in defiance of the stupidity of their masters schemes)...and guessing the next temporary beneficiary of a doomed game leaves me uninspired to care much.  Until we experience (and I mean the global "We") The Great Unzippering...it's all just gratuitous balloon-squeezing.

ETA - Oh, and nothing better than the real-life experience of daily living to gauge the real cost of latter-day existence, eh?

http://www.philly.com/jobs/labor/i-see-no-way-out-living-paycheck-paycheck-is-disturbingly-common-20181228.html

As in all things, some more or less deserving of some sympathy than others.

And a scale of accuracy for the truly necessary vs discretionary expenditure is needed if a useful quantitative analysis is desired.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 01:14:53 PM by Libertas »

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #54 on: March 01, 2019, 09:51:49 AM »
Speaking of Polyanna's...and outright treasonous louts and appeasers!

https://www.lmtonline.com/news/article/In-America-talk-turns-to-something-unspoken-for-13654893.php

Just WTF do these progs and pansies like PMSNBC FakeNewsers, Hussien the Manchurian, Geltzer the Indoctrinator, Reich the Berzerker and VoteVets pinko's think they're bullsh*tting?

There is a war raging, against Founding Principles, our Judeo-Christian Heritage and God-given rights.  And there is one side calling all the time for violence and committing violence...just because the way somebody looks or talks...or because of the red MAGA hat they are wearing.  The demofascists and their tribalist components own 100% of the shytstorm coming!

They are lying, blaming the wrong people and committing the violence, often times against themselves since we have yet to engage them and their hate of normals runneth over uncontrolled Smollett-style...and look who they are sympathizing with - liars, criminals!

They are scarred and lashing out in all directions.  They haven't experienced real fear...yet!

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #55 on: March 04, 2019, 08:12:14 AM »
More words of wisdom by Aesop...

http://raconteurreport.blogspot.com/2019/02/what-they-want-versus-will-get.html

But mad dogs always get shot. Always.

Then you go after their owners.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #56 on: March 04, 2019, 12:58:19 PM »
"Anonymous said...

"A friend of mine who is a political activist said something interesting the other day, and that was for most people on the left political violence is a knob, and they can turn the heat up and down, with things like protests, and riots, all the way up to destruction of property, and sometimes murder… But for the vast majority of folks on the right, it’s an off and on switch. And the settings are Vote or Shoot f**king Everybody."
"

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #57 on: March 04, 2019, 03:13:39 PM »
"Anonymous said...

"A friend of mine who is a political activist said something interesting the other day, and that was for most people on the left political violence is a knob, and they can turn the heat up and down, with things like protests, and riots, all the way up to destruction of property, and sometimes murder… But for the vast majority of folks on the right, it’s an off and on switch. And the settings are Vote or Shoot f**king Everybody."
"

10-4 to that.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #58 on: March 05, 2019, 06:46:37 AM »
"Anonymous said...

"

10-4 to that.

Amen!

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #59 on: March 15, 2019, 08:01:00 AM »
https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2018/03/12/why-democrats-would-lose-the-second-civil-war-too-n2459833

Another entertaining article by Kurt.

There are two Civil War II scenarios, and the left is poorly positioned to prevail in either one. The first scenario is that the Democrats take power and violate the Constitution in order to use the apparatus of the federal government to suppress and oppress Normal Americans. In that scenario, red Americans are the insurgents. In the second scenario, which we can even now see the stirrings of in California’s campaign to nullify federal immigration law, it is the blue states that are the insurgents.

The Democrats lose both wars. Big time.

::beertoast::