Author Topic: Pollyanna Hoyt  (Read 33768 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Pollyanna Hoyt
« Reply #81 on: August 18, 2022, 12:21:17 PM »
I don't knw about y'all...

...but when Pat starts making perfect sense...I think we're already in the "screwed" phase...

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #82 on: August 18, 2022, 12:28:00 PM »
Been making sense for quite some time IMO, love his books and predictions in them, all came true.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #83 on: August 18, 2022, 03:19:39 PM »
Been making sense for quite some time IMO, love his books and predictions in them, all came true.

Agree. I had a weird memory pop into my head. I think some conservative writer baby sat for him.
Maybe Ann Coulter or Laura Ingraham.
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #84 on: August 18, 2022, 04:14:59 PM »
Didn't think he had any kids?

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #85 on: August 18, 2022, 05:13:17 PM »
Didn't think he had any kids?

Maybe some other old conservative? I am sure I heard her (Ann/Laura?) talk about it.

Online Syzygy

« Reply #86 on: August 19, 2022, 12:58:18 AM »
I know he, Pat Buchanan,  has a sister--Bay.  Haven't heard from her of late.  She was quite the conservative,   best I remember. 
As for Pat,  his 1992 so-called "culture war" speech at the Republican convention was very prescient:

This, my friends, is radical feminism. The agenda that Clinton & Clinton would impose on America – abortion on demand, a litmus test for the Supreme Court, homosexual rights, discrimination against religious schools, women in combat units – that’s change, all right. But it is not the kind of change America needs. It is not the kind of change America wants. And it is not the kind of change we can abide in a nation that we still call God’s country.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #87 on: August 19, 2022, 11:07:07 AM »
I know he, Pat Buchanan,  has a sister--Bay.  Haven't heard from her of late.  She was quite the conservative,   best I remember. 
As for Pat,  his 1992 so-called "culture war" speech at the Republican convention was very prescient:

This, my friends, is radical feminism. The agenda that Clinton & Clinton would impose on America – abortion on demand, a litmus test for the Supreme Court, homosexual rights, discrimination against religious schools, women in combat units – that’s change, all right. But it is not the kind of change America needs. It is not the kind of change America wants. And it is not the kind of change we can abide in a nation that we still call God’s country.

That's no joke, prescient indeed.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #88 on: August 19, 2022, 12:44:37 PM »
Voted for him in 2000, he had a black female for VP. Go figure

Offline WilliamVA

« Reply #89 on: August 20, 2022, 07:56:15 AM »
I keep confusing him with Buckley, mind you I like the both.  Buckley became my hero when he had his famous exchange with Vidal,
I think Vidal kept calling him a crypt-nazi or something, (he viewed Buchannan the same way)..  On National TV durng a debate he called
Buckley a NAZ(, and Buckley's response was sorta like "Listen you F'ing queer, you call me a Nazi one more time, and I am gonna come over
there and punch you out"   

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #90 on: September 01, 2022, 10:21:28 AM »
I keep confusing him with Buckley, mind you I like the both.  Buckley became my hero when he had his famous exchange with Vidal,
I think Vidal kept calling him a crypt-nazi or something, (he viewed Buchannan the same way)..  On National TV durng a debate he called
Buckley a NAZ(, and Buckley's response was sorta like "Listen you F'ing queer, you call me a Nazi one more time, and I am gonna come over
there and punch you out"   

Two mistakes...announcing it...and not doing it.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #91 on: March 21, 2023, 08:30:21 AM »
FWIW -

http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/featured-articles/2023/march/01/secession-is-inevitable-its-about-when-not-if/

IMO the intensifying genocidal nature of the totalitarians is such that a peaceful model of separation is looking like a total fantasy....

...and it is likely the point for that passed at least two decades ago...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #92 on: April 24, 2023, 08:23:14 AM »
It always comes down to basic truth - good vs evil!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1650299174066216961

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #93 on: April 24, 2023, 08:48:05 AM »
If you're not working toward the Good, the Beautiful and the True, you're doing it wrong.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #94 on: April 24, 2023, 09:31:15 PM »
If you're not working toward the Good, the Beautiful and the True, you're doing it wrong.

8 Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.
~Philippians 4:8
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #95 on: April 27, 2023, 11:11:35 AM »
I find this interesting by Dragoon_du_Soleil @ GAB responding to a previous comment about surviving CW2 started with a Matt Bracken post on CW2 -

I understand your sentiment but we can't rebuild from this. They want us in Civil War so they can use up the 400 Million+ Guns, and make money on a conflict in the most armed area of the world, and then ask China for "HELP" whereby they land millions of troops on our shores and begin the process of genociding everyone left here. Slowly at first and then all at once.

After that they can bring part of their enormous population over here to farm the USA. The Chinese soil is beyond depleted. The US Soil isn't that great but it's better than theirs by a long shot! They can use that food to increase their population even further and take over the Globe, racially! The Han Chinese are racist motherf**kers. They put everyone else to shame in that category.

They will then rewrite history to say that North America has been part of Greater China for 10,000 years, and in 100 more years nobody will be alive to say otherwise. There won't be anyone left to rebuild anything. This is for keeps. This is Leviathan.

https://gab.com/Dragoon_du_Soleil/posts/110266441873861087

Not dissimilar to discussions we've had aplenty over many years...

A storm is coming...an inescapable storm...

H/T-WRSA@GAB

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #96 on: May 03, 2023, 08:24:37 AM »
https://wilderwealthywise.com/how-civil-wars-start-book-review-leftists-are-idiots/

I think it will be fine if every leftist/anarchist reads this is buys it all...it will make reality so much more entertaining when it hits....

::stirpot::

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #97 on: May 03, 2023, 09:31:22 AM »
Can't China just buy US farmland? Or buy the corporations owning US farmland?

Yeah the Han Chinese are racist. That is just a statement of fact not name calling.
The ADVChina guys used to tell stories when they were in China. Even darker skin Chinese are discriminated against.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #98 on: May 03, 2023, 07:13:49 PM »
Can't China just buy US farmland? Or buy the corporations owning US farmland?

Yeah the Han Chinese are racist. That is just a statement of fact not name calling.
The ADVChina guys used to tell stories when they were in China. Even darker skin Chinese are discriminated against.
A lot of people don’t know that there are 56 distinct ethnic groups in China and the Han are a 92% majority. The Han are supremacist, but also to their own detriment. The “one child” policy was limited to the Han majority. There are even ethnic autonomous regions within China where the ethnic minorities are allowed some token control over their own politics and policies.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #99 on: June 19, 2023, 09:48:19 AM »