Author Topic: VA secretary is a penis with ears  (Read 5275 times)

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
VA secretary is a penis with ears
« on: May 23, 2016, 08:02:04 PM »
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/va-chief-disney-doesnt-measure-wait-times-so-why-should-we/article/2592021

Veterans Affairs Secretary Robert McDonald on Monday compared the length of time veterans wait to receive health care at the VA to the length of time people wait for rides at Disneyland, and said his agency shouldn't use wait times as a measure of success because Disney doesn't either.

"When you got to Disney, do they measure the number of hours you wait in line? Or what's important? What's important is, what's your satisfaction with the experience?" McDonald said Monday during a Christian Science Monitor breakfast with reporters. "And what I would like to move to, eventually, is that kind of measure."

McDonald's comments angered House Speaker Paul Ryan, who tweeted out Monday afternoon, "This is not make-believe, Mr. Secretary. Veterans have died waiting in those lines."

He obviously doesn't give a chit about vets, so why is he in charge? Just another Obongo goober looking for his retirement that DOESN'T include VA medical.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Re: VA secretary is a penis with ears
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2016, 08:09:50 PM »
Insolence, mockery & callousness like this is one of the reasons the 2nd Amendment was written. F'n A'hole needs a beat-down to set him straight.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2016, 09:37:11 PM »
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/va-chief-disney-doesnt-measure-wait-times-so-why-should-we/article/2592021

Veterans Affairs Secretary Robert McDonald on Monday compared the length of time veterans wait to receive health care at the VA to the length of time people wait for rides at Disneyland, and said his agency shouldn't use wait times as a measure of success because Disney doesn't either.

"When you got to Disney, do they measure the number of hours you wait in line? Or what's important? What's important is, what's your satisfaction with the experience?" McDonald said Monday during a Christian Science Monitor breakfast with reporters. "And what I would like to move to, eventually, is that kind of measure."

McDonald's comments angered House Speaker Paul Ryan, who tweeted out Monday afternoon, "This is not make-believe, Mr. Secretary. Veterans have died waiting in those lines."

He obviously doesn't give a chit about vets, so why is he in charge? Just another Obongo goober looking for his retirement that DOESN'T include VA medical.

Disney not only tracks their lines, they publish that information over the internet.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/plan/my-disney-experience/mobile-apps/

Yes, you can check your wait times at Disney Ahole, and if you think no one at Disney pays attention to how wait times affect the "overall satisfaction"  you are an idiot.
Learn to use google before you speak  you neanderthal - or better yet kill yourself and stop speaking at all

« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 08:14:39 AM by Weisshaupt »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2016, 07:00:00 AM »
Maybe Vets should rise up and slay these fools, I mean if they are going to be left in a waiting room to die anyway why not take a few of these asshole administrators out with you?  What other option do they have, just die in the lobby for no effing reason?
And comparing Vets to vacationers at a theme park?  WTF kind of bleeped up rectum-head BS is that?!  He is a penis, but not with ears...he is a penis without a fricken clue! 

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2016, 09:37:15 AM »
The VA has long provided a preview of what government medicine is going to look like.  Try telling the government that "I'll take my business elsewhere!"
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2016, 12:20:06 PM »
 ::siren::  ***UPDATE***

http://www.weaselzippers.us/273426-va-admits-to-wrongly-declaring-over-4000-veterans-dead/

Well...since that is 4,000 people who cannot be arrested let alone tried for anything...here's their chance to slay their evil masters!

This is just how government healthdontcare will work for everybody!

::upsidedownflag::

::outrage::

::machinegun::

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2016, 05:38:55 PM »
  When the day comes that people in these hell holes can be fired nothing will ever change.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2016, 07:25:46 AM »
 ::outrage::

http://www.weaselzippers.us/312845-report-va-hospital-left-body-in-shower-room-for-9-hours/

If I ever saw something like this...

::seagalvseals::

...you would see me on the news.

We cannot get a real human being to go in and clean up this mess fast enough!!!

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2016, 07:45:07 PM »
  Once again political correctness gets in the way. Retraining is not the answer you don't need traing to know that leaving a body in a shower is NOT the right thing to do. Since they keep doing dumb sh*t like this they have no fear for their jobs because there is nobody being held responsible at the bottom so start firing at the top and sh*t flows down hill .
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2016, 10:57:34 PM »
  Once again political correctness gets in the way. Retraining is not the answer you don't need traing to know that leaving a body in a shower is NOT the right thing to do. Since they keep doing dumb sh*t like this they have no fear for their jobs because there is nobody being held responsible at the bottom so start firing at the top and sh*t flows down hill .

^^^THIS!!!!^^^

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2016, 06:22:06 AM »

^^^THIS!!!!^^^

Yes, but I want the entire upper echelon and administrators at each and every VA site shytcanned to send the proper message...then let mass and momentum do what they do best!

https://imgur.com/gallery/rZUFS8c

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2016, 07:39:02 PM »

^^^THIS!!!!^^^

Yes, but I want the entire upper echelon and administrators at each and every VA site shytcanned to send the proper message...then let mass and momentum do what they do best!

I don't think you start at the very top you start in the middle  and work you way down and look for replacements for the upper management and work your way up so you don't blow the place up. Let upper management pick who burn and then when you have the people you need by hiring over qualified middle managers you have the built in replacements for the top and they don't see it coming.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2016, 07:10:45 AM »

^^^THIS!!!!^^^

I don't think you start at the very top you start in the middle  and work you way down and look for replacements for the upper management and work your way up so you don't blow the place up. Let upper management pick who burn and then when you have the people you need by hiring over qualified middle managers you have the built in replacements for the top and they don't see it coming.

That's quite deep...for a Sicilian...I thought my brute force would be more appealing...  ;D

;)

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2016, 09:48:09 AM »

^^^THIS!!!!^^^

That's quite deep...for a Sicilian...I thought my brute force would be more appealing...  ;D

;)

It is but they don't suffer through it. They need to be shown that their Ivory Towers will not protect them. They need to be shown that the walls they put in place to protect them were built to keep the boogy man out are really there to keep them in and cornered.  Let them kill themselves with their own hands.  Sometimes going at them from off angles is better than head on.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2016, 11:52:49 AM »

^^^THIS!!!!^^^

;)

It is but they don't suffer through it. They need to be shown that their Ivory Towers will not protect them. They need to be shown that the walls they put in place to protect them were built to keep the boogy man out are really there to keep them in and cornered.  Let them kill themselves with their own hands.  Sometimes going at them from off angles is better than head on.

Way too deep for me this morning. I'm with Libertas.

Maybe after my pot of coffee is completely consumed, I'll grasp it.

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2016, 12:51:44 PM »
Heh!  Either way...can't lose!

::whoohoo::