Author Topic: Why does the media give press to a Satanic cult with only 12 members?  (Read 1134 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://www.laweekly.com/news/satanists-plan-to-celebrate-6-6-16-in-la-6963630

Oh, that's why...

Members also plan to deliver their Bible, so to speak, The Seven Tenets, to Lancaster city leaders. Or at least they'll try to, Nguyen said.

If you're looking for ill behavior, you're probably better off at a Donald Trump rally.

This sect, with roots at Harvard and Cambridge, is decidedly intellectual. Animals are respected; people, even more so.

The group once had a barbecue where a Trump piƱata was bashed, Nguyen said. That's downright civil and just.

"We stand up for human rights and civil rights," she said. "We get together on a social and political level."

Yawn. Sounds like a real riot. At least the music's cool.

Yup, only a cocksucking proglodyte presstitute would promote Satanists if it afforded a chance to bash someone running against another DemonRat!

The media...it's so cute when they think people can't see/hear/smell their bias coming a mile away!

::vafancoul::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Because reporters are too lazy to research real news, so this is the drek they feed their low information readers.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel

This sect, with roots at Harvard and Cambridge, is decidedly intellectual.

That would explain why they can't figure out 6/6/16 is NOT 666.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
The "1" is silent.

It's like ignoring reality is a common thread for all manner of leftist garbage, never let the truth screw up your narrative.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
I couldn't help myself....I went to their website. Got some cool shirts...LOL. I'm thinking about getting a few to give as gifts.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.